Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... (822 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... by Haykay80(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
A lot of men act like they are doing a woman a favour by asking for her hand in marriage but let's think about this:

She changes her name,

Changes her home,

leaves her family,

Moves in with you,

Builds a home with you,

Gets pregnant for you,

Bears children for you,

Pregnancy destroys her body,

She gets fat,

Almost give up in the labour room due to the unexplainable pain,

Even the kids she delivers bear your name.

Till the day she dies, Everything she does benefits you so who is really doing who a favour?

Thanks to the one and Only mother of my Son for been there, May God continue to bless our union (Amen)

Dear Men appreciate your wife today because it is not easy to be a Woman.....Being a woman is Priceless!!!! Too Bad So many women of today don't even know their value...:| sad[color=#770077][/color]

If you agree with me please pass your comment

1 Like

Re: Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
You're right!

Btw, I surprise say na man do dis kind write up dat means we are getting there grin
Re: Good Wife Deserved To Be Appreciated...... by RollingFella(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Haykay80: A lot of men act like they are doing a woman a favour by asking for her hand in marriage but let's think about this:

She changes her name,

Changes her home,

leaves her family,

Moves in with you,

Builds a home with you,

Gets pregnant for you,

Bears children for you,

Pregnancy destroys her body,

She gets fat,

Almost give up in the labour room due to the unexplainable pain,

Even the kids she delivers bear your name.

Till the day she dies, Everything she does benefits you so who is really doing who a favour?

Thanks to the one and Only mother of my Son for been there, May God continue to bless our union (Amen)

Dear Men appreciate your wife today because it is not easy to be a Woman.....Being a woman is Priceless!!!! Too Bad So many women of today don't even know their value...:| sad[color=#770077][/color]

If you agree with me please pass your comment

Good wives deserve the trailer-loads of appreciation.....how about the bad wives?

(1) (Reply)

September 17, 2014. / Bulk SMS For Marriage Invitations And Other Events. / Welcome To The Month Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.