Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday (1499 Views)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by Trut(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has criticized President Goodluck Jonathan's birthday. The Party claims that there is no need for celebrating at this time because it is too close to election period. The party believes that the celebration is a ploy by President Jonathan and the PDP to distract Nigerians. Their governors have been instructed not to join in the celebration train.

Source: Lie Reporters Sahara Reporters

3 Likes

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by badmeat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
people will always talk
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by lillyveezy: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
are APC governors daft?or is APC leadership dat is daft?why are they this despirate?to me their criticism is smarcked with despiration.are they any diff. In policy or idealogy to PDP?they shld pls stop this,its sickening.

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by gramci: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am not surprised shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
APC currently is one of our major problems. The way this crook and diabolic politicians who were in position of power snice 1999, contributed nothing but unemployment, lack of infrastructures, looting, hardship etc. They crossed to APC and suddenly became saints. I hate APC for offering nothing to helpless Nigerian except lies, division, hatred and misleading opinions. What is wrong with president celebrating his birthday? Tinubu celebrated birthday and Lagos was closed down, no Liar Muhammad make noise. To hell with all demon possessed politicians in APC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by Ruchidera(f): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by drnoel: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
can anything good come out of sahara reporters
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by johnmartus(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Professor Peter: APC currently is one of our major problems. The way this crook and diabolic politicians who were in position of power snice 1999, contributed nothing but unemployment, lack of infrastructures, looting, hardship etc. They crossed to APC and suddenly became saints. I hate APC for offering nothing to helpless Nigerian except lies, division, hatred and misleading opinions. What is wrong with president celebrating his birthday? Tinubu celebrated birthday and Lagos was closed down, no Liar Muhammad make noise. To hell with all demon possessed politicians in APC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT.
no no no apc its not your problem how could you said apc is your problem you are a wrong hope you are health?
your problem is your father and your mother including your governor gej is also among of them report them to god if you think about it you we know am speaking true unless you are a slow thinker you are a theif how deal you can call apc your problem you think if its not apc that caution jonathan always you think nigeria can still stand

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by akpomeme(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
I talk am say dem go talk grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by akpomeme(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
johnmartus: no no no apc its not your problem how could you said apc is your problem you are a wrong hope you are health?
your problem is your father and your mother including your governor gej is also among of them report them to god if you think about it you we know am speaking true unless you are a slow thinker you are a theif how deal you can call apc your problem you think if its not apc that caution jonathan always you think nigeria can still stand

Are you health?...lol read your post... Hahaha
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by omenka(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
lillyveezy: are APC governors daft?or is APC leadership dat is daft?why are they this despirate?to me their criticism is smarcked with despiration.are they any diff. In policy or idealogy to PDP?they shld pls stop this,its sickening.

Give it up for the daftest nairalander ever!!!
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by ify84(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
d news na joke o....some people don take am seriously
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by uchrikk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Professor Peter: APC currently is one of our major problems. The way this crook and diabolic politicians who were in position of power snice 1999, contributed nothing but unemployment, lack of infrastructures, looting, hardship etc. They crossed to APC and suddenly became saints. I hate APC for offering nothing to helpless Nigerian except lies, division, hatred and misleading opinions. What is wrong with president celebrating his birthday? Tinubu celebrated birthday and Lagos was closed down, no Liar Muhammad make noise. To hell with all demon possessed politicians in APC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT.

Okorocha spent one whole mönth celebrating his birthday..travelled all d way tö Ibadan tó party for it. No liar mohamed talk...

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by Adrenaline123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
I cease to read ---wahala reporters again
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by talktimi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
johnmartus: no no no apc its not your problem how could you said apc is your problem you are a wrong hope you are health?
undecided
but your english mehn :/

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by pittarz0001: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Toorh
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by LagosStar: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2013
lillyveezy: are APC governors daft?or is APC leadership dat is daft?why are they this despirate?to me their criticism is smarcked with despiration.are they any diff. In policy or idealogy to PDP?they shld pls stop this,its sickening.

Many times I wonder the age of many of the posters here. Or is the quality of education in Nigeria now that bad that grown up cannot recognize jokes and sarcasms?

Yet one here has the gut to call other people daft and the other calls himself a Professor. And we expect these people to debate politics and vote for good government during elections. smh.
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Lol

I know this is a joke(I hope it is shaa)

But this is not something APC can't do/say
Re: APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday by Trut(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2013
grin tongue cool

(1) (Reply)

President Of France Charles Degaulle Supported Biafra Remarks He Made At A Press / There Are 89,000 Nigerian Refugees In Niger And Cameroon - UNHCR / Note Of Caution To Apc - Pendulum By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.