Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,679 members, 7,941,621 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

I"m Proud Of Kendall's Boobs" Said By Father "Bruce Jenner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I"m Proud Of Kendall's Boobs" Said By Father "Bruce Jenner" (1108 Views)

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / Kendall Jenner Gushes About Her Father, Bruce Jenner Is Becoming A Woman!!! / Bruce Jenner -- I'm Proud Of Kendall Jenner's B**bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I"m Proud Of Kendall's Boobs" Said By Father "Bruce Jenner" by teebiggs(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
According to TMZ, Kim Kardashian's little sister, Kendall Jenner doesn't need a bra because her own father fully supports her exposing her breasts. Sources disclosed that he 100% backs his 18-year-old daughter's decision to expose her nipples on Instagram on Tuesday because as far as he's concerned, she's a fashion model and that's what fashion models do.

The model released the photo yesterday which shows her exposing her breasts under a sheer black jumper in her latest shoot with famed Australian photographer Russell James for her 7 million followers and soon after that, Bruce began defending his daughter saying she's a "wonderful kid and a great daughter" and insisting he's proud of her no matter what she does.

http://enquizzle..com/2013/11/im-proud-of-kendalls-boobs-said-by.html

Re: I"m Proud Of Kendall's Boobs" Said By Father "Bruce Jenner" by borntobegr8t(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
This crazy family, I pray to be a responsible father to my children when i marry,but meanwhile let me zoom that Kendalls pix...I saw a pointed something under that cloth grin

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Friday. Nairalander Shares A Picture From Her Childhood. / American Rapper The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With Tattoo / Nigerian Artistes Can Never Be Part Of The Illuminati - Modenine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.