Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove (12398 Views)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala And Ishilove, What Is This? (pictures) / Where Are These People; Sexxkillz, Misssclassy, Rokiatu And Ishilove / A Romantic Poem For Ishilove Strawberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove: Yemi darling, my BB subscription expires in two days time... smiley

Ishilove:
Nigga puhleeze!!

undecided

Who is seeing what I'm seeing ? Look at the quote and person the second comment was addressed to for better context.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2013
sexkillz: You see your life? grin grin grin
Seriously I've changed undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Madawaki01: angry not funny,show a nigga dat professed his love some respect.angry

I regretted openin ur profile wen I was eatin,remove that pic abeg,I had to do a lot of off thinking so as not to puke wen I saw ur pic,u resemble cossy,I think u bleach too much,try to burn some fat,only God knws how ur laps will look like,

YUCK
Dude this your English fit drain megabyte undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi:
Dude this your English fit drain megabyte undecided
Lol
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Who is seeing what I'm seeing ? Look at the quote and person the second comment was addressed to for better context.
Do you expect me to take this thread seriously? What the heck happened to the blaady PM button?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 4:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Madawaki01: angry not funny,show a nigga dat professed his love some respect.angry

I regretted openin ur profile wen I was eatin,remove that pic abeg,I had to do a lot of off thinking so as not to puke wen I saw ur pic,u resemble cossy,I think u bleach too much,try to burn some fat,only God knws how ur laps will look like,

YUCK
Behold folks, the above statement is the stuff that comes out of his anus each time he unbuckles his dirty jeans, lowers his even dirtier boxers and sits his unwashed azz down on the loo. When your brain is filled with sheeit, you will definitely post sheeit.

Nigga go get yourself an education, puhleeze!!! Reading your post almost gave me an headache.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by mencade6: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2013
na wa o, person toast u, u neva tell am yes or no na bb sub u want make he do?

Well dat ur bo.obs fine and smooth ooo. I fit touch am?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Decryptor(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Where the hell are the boobs and nyash the op is talking about? I opened ishilove's profile and all i saw was a picture with a photo-effect necklace staring at me angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Behold folks, the above statement is the stuff that comes out of his anus each time he unbuckles his dirty jeans, lowers his even dirtier boxers and sits his unwashed azz down on the loo. When your brain is filled with sheeit, you will definitely post sheeit.

Nigga go get yourself an education, puhleeze!!! Reading your post almost gave me an headache.

Well, who says Ishilove has changed one bit? I know this girl from Adamu o... The way she is reacting here, if she do am for real life, na casket them go carry go village lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa o undecided undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Decryptor: Where the hell are the boobs and nyash the op is talking about? I opened ishilove's profile and all i saw was a picture with a photo-effect necklace staring at me angry

You know all this women hot one minute, cold the next second. She don change pic. You can ask her politely and she may NOT put her pic up for you.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Do you expect me to take this thread seriously? What the heck happened to the blaady PM button?

And you respond in a mature manner abi ?! You aren't the first person to be openly wooed (or loved) as the case may be on NL. Why you come dey tell me nonsense ? BTW what happened to the part you ignore. Niggaz where already digging this thread without you. Oya go back to rolling the Sisyphus boulder you call a chronicle.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Dannylux: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Seriously, those of you complaining about the guy's English I still couldn't find the blunder y'all are stressing over. undecided

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:

Jehovah!!!! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
crackhaus:
Haaaaaaaa!!! Lmao... grin grin grin

I just had to comment on this thread right now when I should be sleeping.

I can't believe I'm giving that girl a compliment, but Idowuogbo has beautiful eyes grin ....and a very wide ugly mouth, every other thing kept constant. angry angry
Lolz... Thanks! tongue
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by ninja4life(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Roflmai i dey laugh like mad here o.dis thread should be moved to d jokes section wey dry like garri ijebu.cant stop laughing @d comments on dis thread.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Danhumprey: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa:
Why do I feel like I love you even after you posted your pics they called wowo??
You are bold and straight,more like you always say the truth even if it hurts...
sure this is an anonymous forum but you definitely caught my attention and I can't help it so I wanto ask if we can be friends(not efriends actually) and can I pm you?
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Danhumprey: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
Hi, love. I've been looking for a way to tell you, I'm in love with you. Please, consider and give me a chance to prove my true love to you. I promise to do more than what naptu has been doing. Please, just a chance.
When desperation set in,frustration and depression follow next. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by troy20(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa:
Why do I feel like I love you even after you posted your pics they called wowo??
You are bold and straight,more like you always say the truth even if it hurts...
sure this is an anonymous forum but you definitely caught my attention and I can't help it so I wanto ask if we can be friends(not efriends actually) and can I pm you?
and you never shudered to think what her khal, Drogo might feel to even woo her in your dreams.tell me chris villa do you love carrying your head on your neck?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Nah. Yemi is a joker. He is probably joking, that's why I don't biileve him
I'm dead serious. I'm not a joker and will never be. Infact, I'm using your pic as my DP on all social networking sites. Please, give me a chance.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2013
PM me your account number.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
PM me your account number.
Oyege! My padi don jam! grin

Ishi, to ba feck up angry

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Ishilove:
I thought of using the PM button but I don't know how you will feel. So, I opened a thread so that other members would know that I'm serious. All I ask is a chance to prove my love for you.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naptu2, wave ur crush goodbye! D thriller in Manila don land grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2013
*Yawns*, wetin be d name of that philippine wey my sister dey watch again?.. Mara & clara abi na my enternal?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by leggo: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
I thought of using the PM button but I don't know how you feel. So, I opened a thread so that other members would know that I'm serious. All I ask is a chance to prove my love for you.
so you are a male this week?? bloody faggott
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by AbuMikey(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2013

Now Playing ยป Olamide : Yemi My Lover Ishi's lover undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2013
yemi2plus:
I'm dead serious. I'm not a joker and will never be. Infact, I'm using your pic as my DP on all social networking sites. Please, give me a chance.
what happened to the girl you were crying about not so long ago

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
@Danhumprey,why laughing?I'm teaching yemi2plus2 how to woo ishiewulove with my specimen1khalessi
@Sexkillz you're a genius,how did you know her reaction to that
No dude...you've been rejected before grin
Troll or khal drogo...carry your wowokhalessi go,unfortunately I watched the real film and you are actually a replicate of the actors in disguisegrin
@Idowuogbo,when did you woke up,you vowed to destroy my bed yesterday night,meet me @ the normal place or I tell em how our night went expecially your blabs. lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by chistar01(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what happened to the girl you were crying about not so long ago
hey! HBG, where have you been na? Missed u cry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Ghen ghen!!!
Loving up things ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics) / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.