Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,492 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland (420 Views)

(photos) Soldiers And Bad Boys Frackas In Makurdi / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland by Miner13: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
As a nairalander, what are the things that glued you the site and as well what did find most annoying on this site.
As to me i love the latest gist i received here,the advice(healthwise, food, relationship et.al).
What annoyed me most is guys love 2 comment mostly 2 female post and the unacceptable reasons for banning a fellow nairalander.
SHARE URS HERE
Re: The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland by Kcxee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good ppl nice Moderators bad immature ppl causing trouble like....
Re: The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland by Miner13: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kcxee: Good ppl nice Moderators bad immature ppl causing trouble like....
lolz
Re: The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland by Miner13: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ar nairalanders telin me dia is ntin gud or bad dey've notice on dis sit or dey were jst hia 2 kip a busytim

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian You Are! / Help A Nairaland Faithful. / Appeal Court Sacks 6 Pdp Lawmakers From Anambra House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.