Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Airtel's Poor Data Service - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's Poor Data Service (16204 Views)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Tijay90(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
@op are u asking?...Well...,lemme put it clear then:Airtel internet service is BULLPOOP!!!...I saw this coming though;it's a 9gerian problem...it's just hard to maintain good standard in this country...
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Tijay90(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
@op are u asking?...Well...,lemme put it clear then:Airtel internet service is BULLPOOP!!!...I saw this coming though;it's a 9gerian problem...it's just hard to maintain good standards in this country...
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Erukulele(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
when you trade forex or binary with this network then u go see the real wa! i have lost over 100$ to this rubbish called network, the most annoying part of this is their uncompetent customer care line, please someone help me on how to unlock their useless modem.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tot ah was d only one sef. U r lucky! Av always boast of my airtel line to my fwends buh dz past one week has bn hell for moi usinq airtel. Cnt evn make or recieve calls. Jux lst nyt,i found it vewi hard to evn r/c my line not to tawk of browsinq. Me don gba kamu sha. Wish i didnt lost my etisalat line. *sobs*

samilo88: I used to have a bad feeling about airtel but every since mtn blocked bb subscription on android, airtel has been my saving grace. The network has been superb for d past one month with excellent download speed and d affordable 2+1 subscription. It all depends on your location, as for me, am flexing it big time.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by specialguest(f): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
I thought i was the only one experiencing Airtel's epileptic data service these past days. Just yesterday I called customer care to complain about it , they promised to do "something" and get back to me. This evening i got a notification saying 100 mb had been credited to my data account by Airtel, i wonder if it is a mere coincidence or a way of repaying me for the network's downtime. If they like sef they should dash me 1gb, all i know is that my love lust relationship with Airtel is OVER!

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by babsomotde(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Three Factors...
1. Location
2. Transmission
3. Your Mobile Phone.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by chukkiephil(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2013
lexrichy: your location depends on the speed. I just downloaded a ps3 game of almost 4gig with airtel
well its quite slow here in Enugu, abeg bro which airtel cheat you dey use?
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by AdeniyiA(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2013
methink their network is overwhelmed due to the large numbers of people using it for data services
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by ridlaw(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Get 1200 naira AIRTEL credit for 1000 naira. I
mean you pay me 1000 naira and I credit your AIRTEL line
with 1200 naira credit within seconds. You can buy as
many as posible. This isnt a bonus airtime and u can use
the credit for anything.
Believe me this isnt a scam.
Call/add on whatsapp 08027330009
BBM: 7BED831E
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Leward(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
the network has ben bad for a couple of days, but it has been okay i.e on 3G since last night, but i still dey fear to download, make the thing no dey cut after 100MB
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by BB013(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Airtel is worst of here in ikeja GRA nd lagos as a whole. but in benin they d bomb
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by emmanuel4758(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2013
greenalwaz: You must b high on sumthg,wat is wrong in wat I've said dt u shud giv me ur price here,honestly u lack manners...SMH
bro i don here
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by zaragoza(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2013
airtel's data service is thrash, if not that mtn blocked their bb package on Android i no for get any bizness with airtel.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by mecusbosco(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Airtel is a real deal! Do you know how many people that are currently using there date because of their magnanimity towards using Bis on others android and iOS device. For me, that's a real deal. I use N1,600 for 2gb date. Isn't that awesome? Airtel rocks!!!
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Edeze(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=solelymade]D network don tire me ooooo... I get mb wey no gree connect . Ur phone no good .
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by wozup: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
root and upgrade ur android fone to any version, call/whatsapp..08032948842.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2013
airtel is the worst network iv ever used to browse
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2013
mecusbosco: Airtel is a real deal! Do you know how many people that are currently using there date because of their magnanimity towards using Bis on others android and iOS device. For me, that's a real deal. I use N1,600 for 2gb date. Isn't that awesome? Airtel rocks!!!

Rubbish, susbtituiting quality for quantity.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by solamath(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can't complain any longer cos I am a hard user of internet. I hv used all the networks available and no one can satisfy you completely for 3 months. Currently I am using MTN 4.5G@ N3k and its relatively ok. My advice is just buy all the lines and migrate as the slightest provocation. I can't allow anyone of them spoil my business.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by glathis(f): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
solamath: I can't complain any longer cos I am a hard user of internet. I hv used all the networks available and no one can satisfy you completely for 3 months. Currently I am using MTN 4.5G@ N3k and its relatively ok. My advice is just buy all the lines and migrate as the slightest provocation. I can't allow anyone of them spoil my business.
pls,hw did u subscribe for ur MTN 4.5G @ N3k
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Idrico(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
I have since port to Etisalat.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by luckarub(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
firstolalekan:

POOR is an Under-statement, It is very bad!!!
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Youngpo413: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
It `s about time for airtel to change their name to something else,atleast whether there will be a bit improvement,cuz thats exactly what they are good at

1 Like

Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by arije091: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
lizzylizzy:

Thanks alot i just did this and browsing has been made easier
how did you change the 3G Network please?
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by chaw: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2013
lexrichy: your location depends on the speed. I just downloaded a ps3 game of almost 4gig with airtel
seriously dis one no be speed at all..use mtn and see something like 634kb/s on my galaxy grand
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by iamdsam: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2013
nani.666:
if Airtel is bad...it's your area that's the issue.... I use Airtel...and I'm enjoying the network...been enjoying it ever since..... so if the network is bad in your area Port to MTN or any other network...or simply move to an area where Airtel is good
Like seriously, should one change his/her location because of our bad networks If the network is bad, what you should do is to simply port to another network. You ain't expected to use one network in Nigeria.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by iamdsam: 6:05am On Nov 27, 2013
careytommy:

i live in D/Line . tell me why their service is so bad in the heart of PH. i 'm waiting for my subscription to expire and then i port!
Simple.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by wizzymate(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
I noticed switching between the two Airtel APNs helps sometimes. you can create a second profile with the second Airtel APN and switch between them when the one you are using is slow.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by mecusbosco(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2013
django1:

Rubbish, susbtituiting quality for quantity.

You can never have it all Mr. Man! some network have good quality but limited bundle. Everything is defined. Go for the one that suits your need. That's why they have day plan and night plan. Some prefer browsing in the night because of their work and otherwise... I use I pad 4 as I speak. Do you know how I would have been spending if airtel is not there? Just to open apple store can finish 100mb in 5mins. You must endure my man! No one/network has it all.
Re: Airtel's Poor Data Service by Amypriti(f): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
guys...need ur help. I recharged 200naira and
subscribed for the airtel 2-in-1 data plan last night and
got 246mb. Since den I hvent been able to browse or
download. I'm on the Airtel club10...plz need ur help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Help Modern Combat 5 Chapters Not Downloading / Celtel Mms Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.