Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do We Need A Foreign Technical Adviser? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do We Need A Foreign Technical Adviser? (472 Views)

Lars Lagerback Named Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Amodu Sacked, Foreign Technical Adviser To Be Appointed / Nigerian Coaches Vs Foreign Technical Advisers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need A Foreign Technical Adviser? by nerodenero: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
The first and only Nigerian coach that took the nation to the 2002 Worldcup was Chief Festus Onigbinde and after that no other coach has been able to achieve this feet.Fast forward to 2013,the country looks set to send another indigenous coach to join the best coaches over the world in the next worldcup.Going by the Foreign Technical Advisers we have had in the past, the likes of Clemence Westerhof and Jo Bonfrere stands out with each winnig a major title for the country.Aside these two wonderful coaches,the rest have been very poor.Listening to Channels television this evening,I was stunned when Minister of Sport said and I quote 'if Keshi needs a foreign assistance,we would be glad to present one'.The Minister added that the worldcup is a different ball game and all hands must be on deck in order to achieve a decent performance.Inasmuch as I hope the Eagles put up a decent performance at the Mundial,the issue of a foreign assistance should not even surface.Though the Minister said he is satisfied with Keshi but something tells me that it is just a matter of time before we hear people clamouring for a Foreign Technical Adviser owing to selfish reasons.I think there are other issue the Minister could channel his effort towards like Keshi's salary than this poo.Let us join hands together to say NO to a foreign coach.Keshi has done well and deserves a trip to Brazil.
Re: Do We Need A Foreign Technical Adviser? by Mpeace(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
4 wat? You want dash white man money again abi.

(1) (Reply)

Sports: Checkout All 32 Teams To Qualify For The 2014 World Cup! / World / Europa League: Tromso Vs Tottenham Today By 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.