Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! (1683 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by underscore: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
According to P.M. News, the police at Idimu, Lagos, western Nigeria have arrested the wife of a pastor, Mrs. Angela Uzoma, for pouring hot water on her sister. She was arraigned before the Ejigbo Magistrates’ Court for injuring the teenager. The 28-year old housewife who is also the women’s leader in her husband’s ministry at Shasha allegedly poured hot water on Chidinma Chukwu, causing her serious injury.

The incident happened at their residence at Ifelodun Street Orisunmbare, Shasha, Lagos State, western Nigeria. We gathered that the pastor’s wife accused the 14-year old Chidinma of selling only few pawpaws on the fateful day. Angela, according to the police investigating officer (IPO), had warned Chidinma to ensure that she did not come back home without selling all the pawpaws packed in her tray for sale that day. Unfortunately, she did not sell everything and Angela became angry, accusing her of being too playful.

The culprit tried to hide the incident by refusing to take her to a hospital. Instead, she arranged with a nurse who was treating her at home. The matter came into the open when a samaritan heard of it and reported to the police at Idimu. Angela was promptly arrested. Narrating what happened, Angela said she did not intentionally pour water on her, adding that she brought her from the village to train her and she was hawking pawpaw to assist the family to feed.
“It is the devil’s work and I regret what happened. I want to settle this matter out of court,” she begged.

Her husband, Pastor Paul Uzoma, described the incident as unfortunate. “When I heard of it, I blamed my wife and told her she went too far,” he said. He, however, said his wife meant well for the girl and that was why she brought her to Lagos to train her. When she was arraigned in court on Tuesday, she pleaded not guilty. The presiding magistrate, Mr. P.E Nwaka granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum. She was ordered to be remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri, Apapa when she couldn’t fulfill the conditions attached to her bail. The matter has been adjourned till 12 December, 2013

Sources: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photo-pastors-wife-bathes-sister-with.html, PM News

Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by sylvar02(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2013
She for sell paw paw now
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by abiodunbright(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2013
What a wicked act from a pastors wife
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Prowizy2(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Wickedness angry
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2013
For the love of Christ!

Is wickedness ingrained in some people's DNA?

Even her own sister? What sort of people are these anyway? And the husband gives her a light smack on the wrist - as he obviously doesn't even comprehend the gravity of what his wife's done?

This is a clear-cut case of illiteracy, ignorance and plain wickedness eating at the so-called pastor and his wife.
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Mynd44: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Wow....
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Ennyhollar(f): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Wicked women, sorry young lady get well soon
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2013
So now people refer to Lagos as "western Nigeria" ? Trendy, why did you join those yeye tribalistic divide-and-rule bloggers?

PM news as source? OK!

Pastor claimed "wife went too far". I can't wrap my head around that. She should have "went too near" abi? - like starve the girl or lock her out ?
On sundays they'll preach to people?

Tufiakwa X10

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by esmeralda1(f): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Oh Lord pls help us to control our temper always o, if she can do this to her own sister only God knows wot she will do to an inlaw, it is well o
"She went too far" only God knows d other things she must av been doing to d poor girl dt d pastor does not think it was bad
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: So now people refer to Lagos as "western Nigeria" ? Trendy, why did you join those yeye tribalistic divide-and-rule bloggers?

PM news as source? OK!

Pastor claimed "wife went too far". I can't wrap my head around that. She should have "went too near" abi? - like starve the girl or lock her out ?
On sundays they'll preach to people?

Tufiakwa X10

My point exactly, Ify.
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Just yesterday my collegue stopd one small gal to buy watermelon. When I saw her, d first question I asked her was why r u not in school? My C now asked her if she just come from d village and she said yes. She now told me that, if they bring them to d city, they normaly sell for like one year b4 school to recoup back d money spent in geting them.
I was very shocked. That gal will be like seven and guess what, her aunty is a Pastor's wife.

Yes we always practice what we preaches.
And we r good pple.
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Dantedasz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Women and violence.
And see how some posters are trying to shift the blame for this wicked womams actions on the husband(pastor)
The husband should be careful that she does not pour a pot of boiling soup on him one day. Posters on this forum might blame him for letting her pour the soup on him.
In the Nairaland court of women a man can never win!
Heads,they win and tails we lose!
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by ladygogo: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
The Pastor's wife is an animal.
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can never understand the amount of wickedness exhibited by human beings. What if she had lost money? Our social services/child welfare department has their work cut out for them.
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013

What Wickedness cry

Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
"Her husband, Pastor Paul Uzoma, described the incident as unfortunate. “When I heard of it, I blamed my wife and told her she went too far,” he said. He, however, said his wife meant well for the girl and that was why she brought her to Lagos to train her".
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please, abeg, people should stop re-emphasising on being a pastor's wife, as if a pastor's wife is not a human being, let's just agree that she's wicked, nothing more, she would still have done the same thing if she isn't a pastor's wife, violence or wickedness does not know gender, neither does it know profession, and that is why i always say that sometimes, in some people, religion has no direct or indirect link/impact to their personality or attitude.

She's wicked, and im sure that is how she's going to be wicked to her hubby, kids, relatives and even her collegues.
I wonder what she would have done if it was a househelp that was involved.
May God deliver us from those who are using religion to camoflague/deceive people into believing that they are nice people.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
let's forget this sister thing joor. ITS BS
the wife got a girl from the village to work for her in lagos , in return she told them she was 'training' her but she's a GLORIFIED househelp.

Load of rubbish - modernday slavery
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Miner13: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Did you just called pastor's wife.
She's a woman that need divine deliverance because she's possessed
Re: Photo: Pastor’s Wife Bathes Sister With Hot Water For Not Selling Paw Paw!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
cry Poor girl

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Lady! / That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.