Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out (2477 Views)

He's Stunning In His Pictures / Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by TinyToes: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Hawt newly weds! These are pictures of their second wedding outfits for the day. Both newly-weds are children of billionaire business men Mohammed Indimi and late Alhaji Dantata. We never expected anything less - money speaking. Another sweet picture here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photo-rukky-indimi-and-usman-dantata.html

Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by fiizznation: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2013
embarassed now this is very bad and a heavy slap on the face of islam• Every right thinking muslim shd condemn and frown at this kind of act• Where is the bride's veil or hijab? Atleast Something that ll cover her hair and d skin she is exposing•• This is not the teaching of our holy prophet• We shd always remember that dere is life after d life of this dunya• May Allah (swt) forgive us all and put us on the right path• Ameen. {•_•}
Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by exqusite: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2013
They jst want to imitate christians bt there own no d make sence
Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Lovely couple.
Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Keep living in bondage

Leave the young couple to enjoy fresh air on their skin. I see nothing wrong with her dressing. She's very decent.

Abi she must wear uniform before she'll be considered decent?
fiizznation: embarassed now this is very bad and a heavy slap on the face of islam• Every right thinking muslim shd condemn and frown at this kind of act• Where is the bride's veil or hijab? Atleast Something that ll cover her hair and d skin she is exposing•• This is not the teaching of our holy prophet• We shd always remember that dere is life after d life of this dunya• May Allah (swt) forgive us all and put us on the right path• Ameen. {•_•}

1 Like

Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by Godmother(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^^ I tire o. All these holier than thou people. See this lady looking so beautiful and the hubby doesn't have a problem with it. And one person is trying to take panadol for another guy's headache.

@Fizznation
When you marry your own make her wear a burka and then lock her in a room. Smdh for you
Re: Photo: Rukky Indimi & Usman Dantata Looking Stunning In Their Second Wedding Out by freda506(f): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2013
what a cute couple kiss

(1) (Reply)

My GF Now Wears YANSH / 5 Things I Hate About Guys / What Should I Do?he's In Love Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.