Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,342 members, 7,940,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders (3483 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2013
yes i thought of you today and i decided to give you a shout out. Though i may not have seen you nor heard your voice but one thing is certain and it is that you carved a niche in my heart by your posts at one point and today i want to say many many thanks to you and i love and appreciate you sincerely.
i'll post ur names one after the other not in any order...
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Goshen360:
i love this guy to pieces! He amazes me in that he is the first of his kind. He seems conservative and passionate about his revelations of God's word. Something about him gives me a clue about his God...he has a sweet spirit and a true helper he is.
He is aaronical!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2013
OBADIAH777:
hahaha, sweerie, you need to hear how i pronounce your moniker any time ur post hits me i go like O-Ba-Diah777 then i add something like mmmh lol
i love this guy to scatter! He's sooooo unique and very passionate about his beliefs. One thing about him that i so love is that he is very jovial and very expressive but sometimes can just look for a fight deliberatelysmiley yes i like that about him. Obadiah777 atmc loves you to scatterrrr!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by badmeat(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2013
To all BAD people here!chop knuckle,sad
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2013
ATMC: hehehehe, yes shout out to me! i just love me, yes i do because i know what i want and i go for it defying public opinion and not giving anyone the power to make me feel inferior! yeeeeaaaah! ayam a lover of wisdom and i believe in peace goodness and happinesswink
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2013
bad meat: To all BAD people here!chop knuckle,sad
undecided
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Striktlymi:
Oh! my! i love this guy, he is intelligent and sooo full of ideas and has got horse-power mind kiss. He is veeery simple and striktly himself. keep it up. I admire you, you know that? don't you?wink
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Sexkillz: you knew i'll shout out to you right? lol...i believe this guy swallowed 'invicibility pill' lol he is titanium...One thing about him that i like is his inherent desire to leave his mark on nl, he is loved and hated equally by many! Some people break out in a sweat at the thought of mod sexkillz...i like him a lot cos i feel easy with him.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2013
ITbomb:
i love this guy but he does not know hey sssshhhh i like you cos you are damnnnn funnyyyy and your thread oh how i hate sexkillz should win award! I endorse it***stamped!***guy you funny and you are diplomatic.

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2013
i'll be back soon. shout out to you all brb hahahaha have fun
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Please seun we need a dislike button grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Damojo: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Shout out to Mr. Cork, Andyblaze, 190 n Idowuogbo, it takes alot of courage and determination to exhibit ur insanity and stupidity on a national forum like Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by 190: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Damojo: Shout out to Mr. Cork, Andyblaze, 190 n Idowuogbo, it takes alot of courage and determination to exhibit ur insanity and stupidity on a national forum like Nairaland.

nor be your fault na your pickin papa i blame undecided
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Damojo: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
190:

nor be your fault na your pickin papa i blame undecided

hehehehehehehehe, keep up the stupidity. It's quite commendable.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Danhumprey: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Damojo: Shout out to Mr. Cork, Andyblaze, 190 n Idowuogbo, it takes alot of courage and determination to exhibit ur insanity and stupidity on a national forum like Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
190:
I know you hate nigerian girls buh love yoruba girls and i think that makes you controversial undecided
You make points sometimes in ur posts and errrm that makes you intelligent***small*** wink
One thing i know that makes me shout out to you this hour is that there's never a dull moment with you , you are a clown in a class of your ownsmiley

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
I have a lot on my hand presently buh i'll make out time to come on here to s/o to some of you that i admire...its my way of relaxing on nl and eerrrm being a fun loving person who loves to have fun her own...this is fun to me so pls noooo derailing, again, noooooo what? d e r a i l i n g!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97: Please seun [b]will [/b]need a dislike button grin
undecided
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Araregem:
I really love this chic, she sounds like one of my friends in her postswink then her maturity makes me wanna meet her someday...shout out to you girl..wink.i'll play you #A woman's worth by Alicia keys
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
ATMC: undecided
Let me teach you how to bold a sentence/word. grin. Use these characters properly "[b][/b]". The 1st character most touch the beginning of the word/sentence.Eg "[b]will" then the 2nd character will touch the end of the word or sentence. Simple! grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: Let me teach you how to bold a sentence/word. grin. Use these characters properly "[/b]". The 1st character most touch the beginning of the word/sentence.Eg "[b]will" then the 2nd character will touch the end of the word or sentence. Simple! grin
[b]like this abi? I owe you one
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: like this abi? I owe you one
If it is a long sentence you don't have to bold each words. just place the 1st character @ the beginning of the sentence and place the last character @ the end of the sentence. EG

I have a lot on my hand presently buh i'll make
out time to come on here to s/o to some of you
that i admire...its my way of relaxing on nl and
eerrrm being a fun loving person who loves to
have fun her own...this is fun to me so pls
noooo derailing, again, noooooo what? d e r a i
l i n g!
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: Let me teach you how to bold a sentence/word. grin. Use these characters properly "[b][/b]". The 1st character most touch the beginning of the word/sentence.Eg "[b]will" then the 2nd character will touch the end of the word or sentence. Simple! grin
idris, if i e-tear your mouth eh mtscheuuuuw
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: If it is a long sentence you don't have to bold each words. just place the 1st character @ the beginning of the sentence and [b]placed[/b]he last character @ the end of the sentence.
correct yourself
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
ATMC: correct yourself
Haba! you still don't know how to bold.The person above learn fast o. ok here is a tip

Make sure you give a space after you place the last character if you just want to bold some part of the sentence .Can't you see how perfect mine is.Quote me you will see how i did it grin
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesy i give up
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ndi ara!

#TeamGOM
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
ATMC: cheesycheesycheesycheesy i give up
It is too early to give up o.I advise you do it manually. Maybe you are using operamini.
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: It is too early to give up o.I advise you do it manually. Maybe you are using operamini.
ok...can you leave me be...
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: Ndi ara!

#TeamGOM
i na-apu mad? undecided
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by Idrismusty97(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
ATMC: ok...can you leave me be...
grin lol.You started it
Re: Shout Out To Some Nairalanders by ATMC(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: grin lol.You started it
the endsmileynow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Photo: Masquerade Spotted Using Atm In Lagos Nigeria / Kanye West ‘worried About Kourtney Kardashian’ Over “toxic” Scott Disick / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.