Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,457 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (38481 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by sashaphlex(f): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is not true.A̶̲̥̅♏ a member of dat class and nothing of dis nature happened esp d exam impersonating tingy.so if its true U̶̲̥̅̊ 'l actually publish her name?
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by chronique(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ op: pls,I'd need to talk to you and the victim in question physically before I give details on what will be done. I'm not going to post a single detail online or share it over the phone so as to avoid it being used by other criminally minded people. You can check my signature/profile for my contact details. Irrespective of whether your friend has erred by hiring a mercenary to write her exam,I can still help her come out clean.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Jfactor(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
very easy to solve amaka!! go and buy empty can used to spray water, get volumes of sl..ping medicine or highly concentrated cholof.rm, pay for d hotel, let him come to enjoy. amaka just placed in a well hidden position, an enabled timed-to-autostart bluetooth video recording device maybe phone, set it in flight mode to cancel all incoming calls. when ur lover comes into the room, lock the door, let him UnCloth and prepare 4 brunch...
method 1. either spill the chlorof.rm on a cloth, handerchief and stylish throw on his face.. ehh.
method 2. after round 1, give him the juice or any cut sprinkled fruits with sl..ping medicines to drink
then and go and shower. leave the rest for the viewers to enjoy...
method 3. as he is UnCloth in the bed, put chlorof.rm into a cloth in bathroom and hide it behind ur back, immediately walk to him uncladed and embrace him and rub his stupid face. 'then do the needful' burst his testicles and pinned his d.ck. call press and leave d rest to Nl

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
chrisgreen: i made front page... i want to thank mr ali...our president...GEJ...Seun.... and everybody....thank you....i made front page...i just called mama boy boy to come and cook rice for my area people...thank you very much...i made front page...Well I have nothing to say about this issue just that i made front page

This your foolish exhibition of character in regards to what u may call 'appreciation' is enough reason for a sensible and highly schooled individual like myself to believe that the story is a total fiction. But if peradventure it's true, which i passionately doubt though, this is what i would say. Most of you guys talking about setting the lecturer up, in your wildest dream, you think the lecturer is such a foolish folk especially considering the nature of the demand that he will just leave his office to just come and have sex with her in an agreed place just like that? Abeg, think twice, the lecturer shld be far clever than falling to such a simple trap.

2 Likes

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by hooper: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
konklushun:
hey pls learn not to generalize. I graduated from d sch and I did nt av such problems. A lady's dressing sometyms brings abt all dis ish. And some law students dey dress dieeeee. It is well.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT WILL HAPPEN IN UNIBEN. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY 44 LECTURERS WERE SACKED...
MAY BE U ARE UGLY THAT'S WHY U DON'T EXPERIENCED IT ......
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by ozoebuka1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=nutty_hnic]LOL.

It would be nice if he was a fanatic.....cos i ll arrange a meeting for him in "paradise" to go f..uck his 52 virgins. [/quote lol this one no be Muslim things ohhh.... she should go and meet with uniben counseling unit am. sure they'd help her
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pic/Video or it didnt happen. grin
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
tellwisdom: You fail because you are dull. If na to snap pisure for fastfood, inside anoda man car, inside hotel toiilet, una go sabi dat one. #Rubbish female students angry

grin Plus including snapping thier pusssies to share on net. grin

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
yuzedo: It is not my business to question the veracity of this overused story-plot, but for all those espousing fighting fire with fire, don't even trip, many lecturers are heavy cultists or cult-sponsors, so they are virtually untouchable in that regard. How far up are you in your cult that you want to take on someone who was blended decades ago and is still a patron? LOL! Paper gangsters need to chill, real goons move in silence.

I can help the girl, but she will give ME the punny. Choose between a young, handsome nigga or one 50year-pld camphor-smelling, snuff-sniffing pseudo-academic. cool

Jokes aside, this aunty f*cked up! If you were morally upright you would never consider a mercenary. I went to university and faced pressures too so i know it is very possible to man-up and do the hard right thing!

Dude, dealing with this lecturer will be a piece of cake.

What happened to recording the fone calls??

What happened to setting him up with other students when he is fully naked....??
Or have we forgotten so fast the one that happened in uniben abi delsu some years back??
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by chukslawrence(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Waiting for the Part 2 to be released
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by niggi4life(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
First of all i so much pity the mumu final year student that helped her to write the exam, His fate lies in God's hands.
Secondly no matter whether the girl records, reports or use any means to reveal the lecturer's intent she is still going to be expelled from the school or she might have extra years which will in one way or the other affect her result.
Listen Girl, you have to take things so calmly at this point, remember you will be having 2 Great enemies( the lecturer and the machinery) if you expose his intent. Also you will surely face panel for your action, and trust me you can NEVER WIN.
Only GOD can help you at this juncture, go down on your kneels and pray to GOD for the lecturer to desist from his lustful aim..
Remember only GOD can save you oo
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by otokx(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
There are many disciplinary committees & bodies in the university setup. A lot of other informal groups too.

She can speak with the university chaplain who can intervene using a more senior lecturer.

She is from somewhere, she must belong to an ethnic group association and can also ask for help through the patrons.

My opinion though is that she is just one of them lousy dulls who is playing the victim mentality.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Crixina(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aggrippa: in naija right now bleeping is a way of life, if you cant bleep regularly people will say you are not smart that you are a dullard and a fool! i am not surprised morality has been thrown to the dogs. because of this particular issue no one is sympathizing with ASUU. to succeed in naija one has to cultivate a healthy bleeping habit. bleep through lovepeddlers, marriage, friends with benefits, sugardaddies and sugarmummies. if you are not bleeping you are wrong! because bleeping is natural and very important recipe for success so long as Nigeria is concerned.
mehn! You are so right.fu..ck.in is a way of life now.people don't see it as a big deal.it has gotten to a point a guy walks up to you and goes straight to the point I want to Bleep u and vice versa,you will be xpecting the.person being told that to return a huge slap.

No,one guy or girl has just been fu.c.kd
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by onyibajoe(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
konklushun:
hey pls learn not to generalize. I graduated from d sch and I did nt av such problems. A lady's dressing sometyms brings abt all dis ish. And some law students dey dress dieeeee. It is well.
My dear, I wish most so-called advisers here know what lecterers go through in the hands of the female students on campus. I put it to the female students that they harrass the male lecturers sexually first-seeking attention by all means, then are first to start looking for special advisers on sexual matters. It takes a very and I mean very strong lecturer to survive the temptation.

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by kalohkaloh: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Stupid and senseless story full of holes as big as the ones on Lagos Ore road! How can a guy caught cheating will be the same person sent to call the girl? Also, after failing three times she still cannot think of how to handle the randy lecturer! Then the matter was still lingering when ASUU went on strike and so what! Bullshit men

1 Like

Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Mujah1deen: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
She should get a transfer to any northern university, we don't have/do such things in the North
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bbosewa: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
omo d O.P dey yarn B.S ooh, i dy d gal class and it ain't true ... Yhur story ain't worth a pennyundecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by benson81(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
If she has guts she can set him.play along with him involve her parents/police/etc.go to the hotel arrange her phone on video or audio record.have persons barge in when she has evidence.she must make sure strips b4 her.its dangerous but worth it.I'm speaking from experience.a lecturer in uniport was dismised back in the 80s.but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.hope she can pass the exam on her own.because after this other lecturers will witchhunt her.they defend themselves a lot.even when they do wrong.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by drnoel: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Does that girl not have a camera fone? Does her fone not have a voice recorder? Go into the man´s office and discuss all of it while recording the conversation and then report to the school authorities with evidence.

I know this sounds like a tall tale but I won´t have mentioned it if I have not seen it happen. A girl I dated then in Uni had the same problem. Hers was unique cos most of the girls she walked with had 4ked the lecturer so the man had his eyes on her or should I say her nyash. I gave her that advice and her brother (who was a PC boy) and I (a jew man) set the stage. The most annoying thing of it all was that we paid the man 25K then asking him to let go he took out money, called the girl in2 his office and told her he was going to pay 4 a hotel with the money her boyfriends gave him so he could 4k her there. That was like a slap to the face, so we had to really carefully set him up. Am not happy I was involved but the girl was really being victimized.

She walked in2 the man´s office some weeks to exams carrying a those small battery tape recorder. The recording was not wonderful but what was discussed could be clearly heard. We then wrote an annonymous letter to the VC and the senate attaching duplicates of the recording to the letter and also threatened to report to the newpapers if female students where sexually harrassed anymore by this lecturer.

Exam time got near and the lecturer who was then the coordinator of their college was conspiciously absent from it. We later heard he was going to be absent from exams and that he was no more the coordinator. He was absent for a long time when he came back the girl was no more doing any of his courses.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by hammedroyabat(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
But howcome all dis seen happened 3wks before ASUU strike.... Smh.... Must u post
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by kingbru(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Real super story!!..........happened 3weeks before ASUU strike and you have been failing series of exams......smh grin grin
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bbosewa: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ O.P yhu nid 2 stop watchin' Nollywood movies ooh...#STORYOFMYLIFE
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Hearme(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nothing will happen to the lady if she knows what to do. She should liase with the schools disciplinary committee. They will arrange the money and the venue. While security personnel's will be available in the hotel. I bet you that once this lecturer is caught, he will be expelled and in some instances his certificate can be revoked by the university making him unemployable in any university again.

Don't fall victim always act responsible and wise. Lets get rid of the bad ones out of our universities.
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by konklushun(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
hooper:

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT WILL HAPPEN IN UNIBEN. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY 44 LECTURERS WERE SACKED...
MAY BE U ARE UGLY THAT'S WHY U DON'T EXPERIENCED IT ......
Ugly?Hell no. I am no where near ugly. And not all lecturers demand for sex and stuffs like dat. Dt uniben sacked 44 lecturers shows dey r tryin to rid d system of dis rubbish. Dis menace happens in all universities. My point is dis, indecent dressing might av been one of d reasons y d lecturer noticed her.
PEACE!!!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by bamssy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
i can help u if she can pay me follow me on 2go bamssy
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by safedriveng: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Safedriveng@gmail.com

Peace dear, u hav less to worry about. Contact me here. I trust God to give u a smile
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by Jman06(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Op,what do u stand to gain for posting this fallacy in a public forum like this? Do u know the damages you are causing not just UNIBEN but Nigerian universities in general? And the fact that some people believed the story shows how gullible people can be. From the begining of your story u said that the whole thing started three weeks b4 ASUU strike, so when did the girl write your imaginary exams and failed on four ocassions since ASUU strike is still on. People! pls don't believe this story it's not true!
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by raheemat21: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tell him to come to your lodge but make sure ur female frnds are around.wen he's inside d room,pretend to seduce him bt make sure your frnds are aware,nd snap him in his boxers or naked and blackmail him
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by 9jasmart(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
set the lecturer up with cameras in an hotel
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by 9jasmart(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
set the lecturer up in an hotel with cameras and report to the police after the seenset the lecturer up in an hotel with cameras and report to the police after the seenset the lecturer up in an hotel with cameras and report to the police after the seen
Re: LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. by skippypo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
rodeo0070: in oau, we ave female gender organizations that can handle issues like this. if the lady involved has a good motive and she is sure of herself academically, then pray and search for trusted morally upright female lecturer that can step in.

dont give in to him , he is as scared of you as you are of him.

stay bold and have you reported the matter to your parents?, your father or mother can be a good mediator in this issue. that is if really want to be free and there is no skeleton in your cupboard, your pride will not solve this problem neither will being naive do.
nice advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. / Afe Babalola University In Pictures / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.