Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay (28057 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / American Jailed For ‘pinging’ In Court In Lagos / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by KKImoh: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
she is hotter than demelza ,and her fellow big headed fwendz

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by KKImoh: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
miss sahhara

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by GSKing: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lawd Almighty... those booobbzzz

*gasping for air*lipsrsealed
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
K.K Imoh:
she is hotter than demelza ,and her fellow big headed fwendz
Perhaps the reason they're so pissed. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
wow she's really pretty

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by tracysparkle: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
bondage....end time things
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by depressionkills(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
How can colourtv writes such nonsense which is AGAINST THE RULES and not be IP banned for life??
where the eff are the mods?? angry angry angry
if you say the slightest thing about someone's religion, you get banedn for years but you can actually bully and send death threats and get away with it?
HYPOCRITES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by soulglo: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
depressionkills: ]how can colourtv writes such nonsense which is AGAINST THE RULES and not be IP banned for life??
where the eff are the mods?? angry angry angry
if you say the slightest thing about someone's religion, you get banedn for years but you can actually bully and send death threats and get away with it?
HYPOCRITES!!!

Colortv is obviously mentally unstable. You can be sure that even if you raise his/her brain power to the power of 1,000,000 he/she would still not be bright. Anybody that understands the basics of how fetuses develop can understand how people are all born differently. Most people choose not to educate themselves because it is simply easier to be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss. Leave them.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by SouthernIdole: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Coolabbie: Oh boy! Its bin a while I laffed dis hard. Colour tv singlehandedly destroyed dis thread. To the extent dat d op cudnt quote her.
Demelza actually has a diplomatic side, amazing. Her fights r well known in celeb section.
Then came d oda bird of d gay feather wu couldnt speak directly bt was indirectly referrin 2 odas. Gud thin it wz totally ignored. No tym i guess lol.
I luv u colour tv, teach dem trannies a lesson. We will neva accept deir kind. Gurl u r mouthed!
its better u accept them and show them love cos hating them will not change anything. life is seriously a shamble to some people. no one helped God to judge Sodom Dats is y we should leave judgement to Him alone. l love gay guys n have many of them as friends

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by hardballripplez: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
stoned:
some women are with no womb, some with two wombs and some women cant menstrate so does that make them men? anyway she is happy thats all
that's some women not every women, but all transgenders can't menstruate, don't have wombs or uterusses, they ejaculate sperm, most take hormones to exhibit the feminine nature, they can impregnate a woman, and their jack reacher is even bigger than most guys. They are just gay men who wanna create a special niche for themselves and turn every right thinking dude into a bisexual. Hope u can see the point now

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by beryl04(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
soul_glo:

Colortv is obviously mentally unstable. You can be sure that even if you raise his/her brain power to the power of 1,000,000 he/she would still not be bright. Anybody that understands the basics of how fetuses develop can understand how people are all born differently. Most people choose not to educate themselves because it is simply easier to be ignorant. Ignorance is bliss. Leave them.

U nailed it! 'it is simply easier to be ignorant'. God bless u.this is the post of the day.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Amefrica:

Your english sucks.. undecided
at least the message is passed accross
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by jackal001: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lilimax: Lies! Who cares in Naija?
Hmmm see good news for some sisters...If this woman (man b4) has no ovaries and no womb it therefore means that market don show be that. She can be 'hawking' 24/7 without fear of pregnancy or even the occasional commercial break ocassioned by some days of monthly cycle activities. To some, this could be a good news...seriously!

BTW, these are what this guy does to appear this way:
1)He did sex reassignment surgery for male-to-female transgender;
2)He has reshaped the male genitals into a form with the appearance of and, as far as possible, the function of female Instruments.
3)He underwent hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and depending on the age at which HRT begins,
which includes:
- facial hair removal.
-Other surgeries undergone include facial feminization surgery,
-breast augmentation, and various other procedures.

Even with all these procedures:
Trans women do not have ovaries or uteruses.
This means that they are unable to bear children or menstruate,
and that they will need to remain on hormone therapy after their surgery to maintain female hormonal status angry.

What's the need !
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by jackal001: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm see good news for some sisters...If this woman (man b4) has no ovaries and no womb it therefore means that market don show be that. She can be 'hawking' 24/7 without fear of pregnancy or even the occasional commercial break ocassioned by some days of monthly cycle activities. To some, this could be a good news...seriously!

2)He has reshaped the male genitals into a form with the appearance of and, as far as possible, the function of female Instruments.
3)He underwent hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and depending on the age at which HRT begins,
which includes:
- facial hair removal.

and that they will need to remain on hormone therapy after their surgery to maintain female hormonal status angry.

What's the need !
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by jackal001: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2013

which includes:
- facial hair removal.

What's the need !
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by hardballripplez: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Noo room for transgender or gays in nigeria @least for now coz I'm almost sure they still gonna come out in broad daylight someday and the constitution will recognise them,coz most of our politicians and people of high calibre in the society are into this shit and yet they pass fake laws just to save face. I support colour tv. Kill them, butcher them coz its that serious. Let's cleanse naija!!!! Before we are visited with a very devastating disaster like it happened in the phillipines. There are more gays, shemales and transgenders in the phillipines. *Justsaying*

1 Like

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
hardballripplez: Noo room for transgender or gays in nigeria @least for now coz I'm almost sure they still gonna come out in broad daylight someday and the constitution will recognise them,coz most of our politicians and people of high calibre in the society are into this shit and yet they pass fake laws just to save face. I support colour tv. Kill them, butcher them coz its that serious. Let's cleanse naija!!!! Before we are visited with a very devastating disaster like it happened in the phillipines. There are more gays, shemales and transgenders in the phillipines. *Justsaying*
i wish ue moda aborted you.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by depressionkills(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
hardballripplez: Noo room for transgender or gays in nigeria @least for now coz I'm almost sure they still gonna come out in broad daylight someday and the constitution will recognise them,coz most of our politicians and people of high calibre in the society are into this shit and yet they pass fake laws just to save face. I support colour tv. Kill them, butcher them coz its that serious. Let's cleanse naija!!!! Before we are visited with a very devastating disaster like it happened in the phillipines. There are more gays, shemales and transgenders in the phillipines. *Justsaying*

It is so incredible to me how myopic most Africans are!
They would slaughter their neighbors WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM because of differences in religion, sexual orientation, tribe then kneel to the people oppressing them and condemning them to a life of misery.
With people like you, we are condemned to be left behind and stay in the gutter!
You cannot so shamelessly VIOLATE THE RIGHTS of your compatriots just complain about the government violating yours, dictatorship, it is all part of the same issue! It is a matter of principle, you cant demand respect and not respect others as well!
I could just as well fabricated any foolish reason and ask for your death. Any weak mind can do that.
Dont you understand that YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED?? Dont you understand that homophobia, tribalism, religious tensions are created by those in power in a divide and conquer strategy??
Havent you notice that 'gay issues' surfaced out of nowhere in Africa around 2006 and that the less democratic African countries where were the anti-gay furor was the most intense?? Do you think that all of this is a coincidence?? So havent you learn anything from history?
Those in power know that as long as we are beating each other up instead of embracing each other and allying to fight them, they can do ANYTHING!! Slavery and colonisation thrived on this!
It is because of this backwardness that Africa will always be known as the land of wars, genocides, refugees and famine. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

You are here chanting the anthem that start all genocide and has been ravaging Africa. 'Kill them all, they are cockroaches' was what savages were chanting during the Rwandan genocide while killing and raping people just because they were different all the while claiming to be superior SMH And I am sure you are one of the many 'religious' people we have in Africa, claiming to have faith in a 'loving' God Mtchewwwww
And please dont reply me by telling me that homosexuality is 'NOT african', as if mass murder and genocide were

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by chinwe11: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
He should try and come back and see whether we would not stone him to death. mschew
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by drnairalov: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
loool shez sexy but not as sexy as my friend....who change from a man to female...this is a guy, well now female after operation believe it or not!!!

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by koreat(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
[s][/s] grin
K.K Imoh:
one more shot
Ewww!! That right nip just popped out.. grin grin
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Waspy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Everyone, him/herself. Let God alone be the Judge!. Hate noone, say no to Homophobes
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by beryl04(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
chinwe11: He should try and come back and see whether we would not stone him to death. mschew

Ezi Bida,and after killing her u'll live forever huh? Savage
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by UyiIredia(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good for her . . . or him. Just to be clear, this is a man who underwent 'treatment' to become a woman. I must admit transgenders have gotten the least light from me in this gay ish but I'd say good for him . . . erm ! her.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by UyiIredia(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
drnairalov: loool shez sexy but not as sexy as my friend....who change from a man to female...this is a guy, well now female after operation believe it or not!!!

Big lie ! Nice tïts there BTW.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by CyrusLevi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bloody hell.so damn hot undecided
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
The mere fact that there are people in support of this on this forum--- and I'm not saying that's right or wrong my mindset is "To each his own, just dont disrespect me"--- says a lot : A good sized population of Nigerian men are in the closet about their sexuality than the Govt and the Society at large are willing to admit,.
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by janifyreez(f): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmm?! shocked
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Colour_Tv: Kill them!
Butcher them!!
Lynch them!!!
Behead them!!!
They are not human beings!!!
Oga relax nah! If she open, shey u no go Bleep?
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by ceejay4real(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2013
drnairalov: loool shez sexy but not as sexy as my friend....who change from a man to female...this is a guy, well now female after operation believe it or not!!!
Haba! These trannies are really HOT!!! Dem get toto so abi na prick? Abeg i need 2 scre.w one pretty soon, their Kitty-Cat. could be very sweet u knw? Ha ha ha ha.....! Wonders shall never end!
Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Afrobeau: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Any African that supports this should be stripped of his/her African Identity and be exiled to the morally degraded West. This is NOT our culture, How long will it take us to learn?!! These foreigners came to our land years ago and stripped it of it's beauty. Now they are trying to force/impose their abominable satanic cultures on us. The few who claim to be Africans and support this are just licking the foreigners toes so that their white man masters will call them educated. To Hell with your education! call me primitive, uneducated, close-minded, I will call you evil, immoral, abominable and disgusting. These homosexuals should be sent packing from the face of the African continent Never to return. BEASTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2013
blayzeen: Hehehehe....see as Oche dey cause wahala....Oche come see wetin u don cause oo..Fire On!.. You'd see a lot of self-righteous Nigerians coming out having one snide comment or the other. If she is happy,then let her be,if u are so pained,why not drag her from the UK back to Naija..oh sorry,u just can't. Before anyone labels me GAY,i'm not gay,and I am not homophobic either!! I love everyone equally gay,straight,lesbian whatsoever,if u are good to me,then i'd be good to u..and bible scholars,yeah!, I'm a christian o and it was written in Leviticus 18 and 20,buh if u read well,being homosexual is still the same sin as fornication and we all do fornicate(Nobody holy pass). So I suggest u let gay people be and let God be the Judge...Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.. my 2cents.

Someone is finally making sense........Murder, fornication, homosexuality is also the same amount of sin as being judgmental and having hatred.....No one but God has the right to judge

I had to agure my point of view on this topic with a pastor who told me he can judge homosexuals and sex changed individuals because he's being ordained by God, and i had to remind him that he isn't one to, because he just lied by trying to imply that he's has never sinned.....

Treat every individual equally, because not doing so means you've committing a sin yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / 2 Hunters Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos) / Fabulous Michael Onwudiachi: 1-Year-Old Boy Stolen In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.