Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities (16068 Views)

UNILAG Set To Resume Academic Activities On May 2nd,2016 / Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely / Academic Activities At RSUST Despite ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by sgsltd(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
1 by 1 all of them will resume Good move
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by felzylix(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
FUTA which level nah?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys, I just heard it on Adaba f.m news now dat ASUU AAUA chapter have said they have not yet pull out of dis ASUU strikee oooooo!

Dis resuming on monday of a thing is the handwork of the school management.
I think this is now turning to a drama sef..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by paragon40(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
The chairman of ASUU chapter at
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
(AAUA), in Ondo State, Dr. Busuyi Mekusi,
insisted that his members were still part of the
ongoing national strike, and debunked the
reports about resuming lectures.
Dr. Mekusi stressed that the University
Chapter of ASUU was in support of the action
of its national body, signed the appropriate
statemet on November 21, 2013, Thursday:
"We, the executives of ASUU, AAUA
chapter, wish to dissociate ourselves from
the purported resumption of academic
activities in the university, as its members
are still part of the ongoing national
strike by the Union.
"Members should therefore, disregard
any pullout to abandon the struggle, and
be steadfast until the present position is
reviewed by NEC. The Union also wants
to make it abundantly clear that it would
resist every tyrannical propensity to
intimidate and harass its members".
It would be recalled that in a statement issued
and signed by its Registrar, R.B Olotu, the
school had ordered its students to resume for
the second semester on November 25th,
2013, thereby boycotting the nationwide
strik
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by creativemusic: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
are you sure? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by ajoskele(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Many questions that beg for answers..did the management consult aaua ASUU chapter before the announcement?..if not,who will enter the lecture halls to teach?the VC? ..is the resumption a ploy by the management to turn students against lecturers?..did aaua ASUU reject their share from the over 1trillion naira approved by the FG?..did they join the strike just for solidarity sake?..did they pull out cos they were threatened? Just soo many questions..this is my alma mata and I know how vindictive the management could be when it comes to Union matters!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by ultimatetopson(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na overdo go finish ASUU,,,,,I'm just happy I'm finally going back 2 sch....to all who are astill expecting their sch update,,,i pray u guys will do bfor Sat....greatest aauaites!!!!!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by complete1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
angry the wire in dis ppls head is touching,y didn't they resume since,watz d difference between now nd nxt year,abeg mk we hear word,they better just wait till dat fagge*wat ever d ASUU president name is*finish smoking weed and call off d strike!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
LAUTECH pls....... I'm tired of staying at home o. I swear i can't even read at all

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by yemyem4u: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
It remain just ten minutes for these ASUU people to TE.... Sku ya jor.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by ezeama1010(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
UNN own must different...mstchww! Dem go like wait until dem hear announcement of call off and still go confirm say na true first b4 anytin. cryUNN own must different...mstchww! Dem go like wait until dem hear announcement of call off and still go confirm say na true first b4 anytin.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by sonickay(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
ajibolabd: fake news
Ajipa iro, do you mean the school's website was hacked. This information is the top story on the website/source posted above dude.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
At this junction I wish we can have VIce chancellor's like Prof Oba of Uniilorin in just 10 universities to teach these goats sense. angry They are too proud and selfish, what is stopping them from making press release so that people we know where they are going to. They kept everybody in the dark.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by shehuAO: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Make una continue dey send fake news to internet,na una sabi.resumption of skul na hidden things.tomorrow Esut,next tmoro Unilag,anoda day na Uniport,make una continue to deceive una self and others.all I know,the strike continue.na so we see am oo baba.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by ajasa4link: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
LASU the headquarters of strike abeg make una follow kcee song and pullover, I beg una.. It was less than 5weeks to my final exams before ASUU come use their raggae to spoil my blues ....I just hope we'll resume soon,...Lasu ti su mi!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by jenuel: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
University of Port Harcourt has directed all students to resume academic activities on Monday 25 Nov.2013. Those who fail will have themselves to blame.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Shugajay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
jenuel: University of Port Harcourt has directed all students to resume academic activities on Monday 25 Nov.2013. Those who fail will have themselves to blame.
Bros, lie small small ooo undecided..
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by cutieemperor007: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
wetin be the problem of these ASUU AAUA Chapter, na enemy of progress dem be ni, why is it that they like to always frustrate the effort of the V.C to pull out of the strike, wetin concern them with the strike in the first place...make dem park well abeg, make dem no go put sand for my garri ooo...I don already dey pack for school ooo....
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Doyensky: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abeg, wen will OAU pull out of dis strike?? embarassed
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Ptoocool(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
All na wash, the V.C. has denied this report, claiming tis α rumour..

OP stop spreading fake news and raising people'ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ hope Fø̲̣̣я̅ nothing..

I know some will still be doubting,,no be Monday??
Una go cum lyk dis my post cum nxt week Monday..
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Ptoocool(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
ultimatetopson: Na overdo go finish ASUU,,,,,I'm just happy I'm finally going back 2 sch....to all who are astill expecting their sch update,,,i pray u guys will do bfor Sat....greatest aauaites!!!!!!!

Stay dia dey deceive urself(ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇)
Pack ur load well σ, na u go unpack am urself..
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Larryupsy: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
modupeaderonke: lautech keh,till next year
.Next year keh?Lautech must also do the needful o and call off the strike.We are too far behind compared to others as regards our calendar o
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Doyensky: Abeg, wen will OAU pull out of dis strike?? embarassed
na a month after ASUU don call off the strike ooo grin grin grin trust oau naa, na dem go be d last skul standing undecided undecided undecided
Ptoocool:

Stay dia dey deceive urself(ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇)
Pack ur load well σ, na u go unpack am urself..
shocked shocked shocked
bros na true yu tok oooo grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Abjcom(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
For you all sayin is rumos is on www.aaua.edu.ng , AAUA UPDATE msg was sent to all aaua student yesterday, so u enemies of progress should watch ur stinking mouth.

Great Aauaite!!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Toscoas2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
for better confirmation check school site on adekunleajasinuniversity.edu.ng
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Afrok(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
jenuel: University of Port Harcourt has directed all students to resume academic activities on Monday 25 Nov.2013. Those who fail will have themselves to blame.
guy if U wan lie no use uniport lie abeg, we all know Joseph Ajienka never ready to act in d interest of unique students...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Afrok(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dygeasy: You No Hear Say Jamb Form Don Comot?

Port While You Can cheesycheesy
hahaha... Make I forfeit my years of studies in d school? i dey laf in Oforka's voice grin
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Afrok(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Shuga jay: U re in Uniport 2? Mehn, dz strike don tire person.. Outsyd bin a fed uni, Uniport gat dia own internal issues(4rm wah I grabbed though 4rm my lecturer), wich if dz strike was called off, on or b4 late ex ASUU chairman's death, Uniport wouldn't av resumed..

2 all AAU students, congratulations..
which internal issues could dat be? At least dey succeeded in raising d acceptance fee to 30k nd almost admitted all d candidates dt sat for dis year's aptitude test, make I dey wait for waiting Ajienka go do wen d strike is eventually called off. Team Unique Students.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
You are not resuming

www.osundefender.org/?p=132936
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by madamshepopo(f): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
TAKE NOTE OF THESE NAIRALANDERS, search for Dr Busuyi Mekusi on facebook to see the position of AAUA ASUU which I copied and pasted below.

The Academic Staff Union of Universities
(ASUU), Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba-Akoko branch, wishes to
dissociate itself from the purported
resumption of academic activities in the
University, as its members are still part
of the ongoing national strike by the
Union. Members should, therefore,
disregard any pull to abandon the
struggle, and be steadfast until the
present position is reviewed by NEC.
The Union also wants to make it
abundantly clear that it would resist
every tyrannical propensity to intimidate
and harass its members.
Dr. Busuyi MEKUSI
Chairperson
Today at 6:58am
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Resumes Academic Activities by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chuksemi: Good, let me resume school please. Its high time. But why did it take them so long? Cant wait to see my coursemates.
are you going to school to see ur coursemate or are u going to school to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / Two New Lagos State-Owned Universities Receive NUC Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.