Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is This True - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is This True (680 Views)

The Prophet Said, Marry For The Religion,it Will Keep You Together.is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True by lilrukevwe(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
I think thehustle of lagos takes u away from the harsh reality of life that u really have lay ur hold on love and be a very loving person the point am aiming at is that majority of us have lost our love and close pals in this city of lagos were hustling is the bed rock of existing am a yung guy of about 22 and am really in need of a cool gal to have as a close pal she cud reach me on rukevwes@yahoo.com cool frds i say
Re: Is This True by iice(f): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2008
lilrukevwe:

I[b] think thehustle of lagos takes u away from the harsh reality of life[/b] that u really have lay your hold on love and be a very loving person the point am aiming at is that majority of us have lost our love and close pals in this city of lagos were hustling is the bed rock of existing am a yung guy of about 22 and am really in need of a cool girl to have as a close pal she cud reach me on rukevwes@yahoo.com cool frds i say

huh?
Re: Is This True by lilrukevwe(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2008
Helllo iice never had u written on any article i had comment on i guess this is like a good day for me.But i was just a bit confused while writting that stuff but i hardly know if i had passed a message
Re: Is This True by iice(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
confused is right tongue
Okie dokie. . .goodluck
Re: Is This True by DualCore1: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2008
lilrukevwe:

Helllo iice never had u written on any article i had comment on i guess this is like a good day for me.But i was just a bit confused while writting that stuff but i hardly know if i had passed a message

angry angry off limits!! angry angry
erm. . . come over to the "Iice can i get to meet u" thread smiley grin
Re: Is This True by olanajim(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2008
For?
Re: Is This True by iice(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dual Core:

Taketh thy time oo angry angry B4 you see yourself for highway grin grin
Re: Is This True by mukina2: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
iice:

confused is right tongue
Okie dokie. . .goodluck

Dual Core:

olanajim:

For?

iice:

heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This True by DualCore1: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
iice:

sorry ma, hehe tongue tongue

Muki, who send u work? angry
Re: Is This True by mukina2: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dual Core:

sorry ma, hehe  tongue tongue

Muki, who send u work?  angry

wetin? angry
help the bros find cool girl na tongue tongue
Re: Is This True by DualCore1: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
lilrukevwe:

I think thehustle of lagos takes u away from the harsh reality of life that u really have lay your hold on love and be a very loving person the point am aiming at is that majority of us have lost our love and close pals in this city of lagos were hustling is the bed rock of existing am a yung guy of about 22 and am really in need of a cool girl to have as a close pal she cud reach me on rukevwes@yahoo.com cool frds i say

erm . . . .
mukina2:

wetin? angry
help the bros find cool girl na tongue tongue
i've don just that ma'am. tongue
Re: Is This True by hayprof(m): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2008
that was fast*

am sure mukina is coming rite back @ yah' cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sup Y'all, Just Looking To Meet Any Ladies And Fellas Who Wana Be Friends With M / I Need An Older Lady. Hola Me On 07038871009 / Plump Chik Nidz A Gud Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.