Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nairaland King Tourney : First Round - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round (7154 Views)

Nairaland King Tournament : Semi Finals / Nairaland King Tournament : Quarter Finals / Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by jamez3d(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2013
@mikuz, present sir! loving the setup. big ups to all the netcees.
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by mikuz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
jamez3d: @mikuz, present sir! loving the setup. big ups to all the netcees.

hehehe . . Nothing do you.

Madam Khimwhyte re-check the fixtures please.
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by siddoggg(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
WhErE'S ChuKKa WhEN u NeeD HiM MoSt?
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by ILLScripts: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Damn! Mikuz, why did u remove siddogg?.? You should know we definitely Wanna see sid vs chukka na. . . .
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by rhymeunatic(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ace Phoenix: One helluva ride tho..

Bi.tch!
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Emaprince: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
siddoggg: iF AH DoNt SeE THe cRiTeRiA By THe EnD oF tODaY.....y'aLL sHoULd CoUnt Me Out......rUBBisH!!!
even though i wanted you in...don't go start feeling too special

siddoggg: So THe MuGu LateR PaStE THe cRiTeRiA......MtsEeW!
What could lead to this disrespect?..are you alright at all?

ILLScripts: Damn! Mikuz, why did u remove siddogg?.? You should know we definitely Wanna see sid vs chukka na. . . .
did he?..i don't think so

@ibime
bros I'm highly entertained by those freestyles you dumped on that over hyped punk!..see as face book boys dey tremble dey gather around him with support...well, i guese this is not the kind of place he could solicit for vote and get one just like they do over there.

@mikuz
abeg open FFR...we need to keep the heat up..by the way, lunatic droped something for me.i need to get at him too.its fun!

nice one lunatic!..especially "die for a penny"
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by mikuz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sid has been replaced by khimwhyte for gross misconduct. We cant entertain a ninja who describes the tourney as rubbish. Nigga wants to cause trouble otherwise I see no reason he should start using swear words. This is not facebook, we got grown men partaking, thats why we must stay as disciplined and very matured as possible. There's time for everything.
Thank you!!

Signed.
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Emaprince: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
no doubt Ibime does this leisurely..udu wack must be sweating profusely where ever he is now.dude will dedicate every 24hrs scripting ibime's verse....
@mikuz...if that verse was what he used to beat you,then i SUSPECT SOME FOUL VOTES
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Rapmaestro(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ema prince: no doubt Ibime does this leisurely..udu wack must be sweating profusely where ever he is now.dude will dedicate every 24hrs scripting ibime's verse....
@mikuz...if that verse was what he used to beat you,then i SUSPECT SOME FOUL VOTES
stop it na..
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Rapmaestro(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
mikuz: Sid has been replaced by khimwhyte for gross misconduct. We cant entertain a ninja who describes the tourney as rubbish. Nigga wants to cause trouble otherwise I see no reason he should start using swear words. This is not facebook, we got grown men partaking, thats why we must stay as disciplined and very matured as possible. There's time for everything.
Thank you!!

Signed.
no mind him jawe.. He knows if he behaves rudely, we'd be forced to replace him. Its a means of him chickening out from this tourney of gods..
BTW, i c/o dems
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Daphantom: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mr. Tourney cordinator, I'd like Inform you that I wouldn't be able to meet tomorrows deadline due to the unfortunate incident of me losing my phone. I plead for a re-schedule, i will notify you on tuesday if I can/cannot continue.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by mikuz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
I knew it. Flimsy excuse, do you have a phobia for battling vets or what? This is how you abandoned our thread weeks after you accepted my call out. How on earth can losing ya phone make you run behind schedule when N150/one hour in a cyber cafe would solve the whole problem? How long will it take you to type 24 lines from now till 9pm tomorrow? The device and time you used in typing that, isnt that what you should have used in sending ya verse?
You can't give Blaq a free pass to the quarter finals in a contest such as this. You have to find a way homie. You cant have us kick off this contest like this bro. No fall my hand please. Damn!!
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by ILLScripts: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mehn. . .pls dnt lets start insulting ourselves. . .lets just keep a cool head thru out the tourney pls!
.@ema prince. .u dont understand Why sid talked like that. .hes got beef With mikuz. . .hes naturally not like that!
.and 2ndly,why insult U3? Lets Wait for the battle to come!
Hmn,what if this fb niggas start pullin out,trust me. .the tourneyy is ffucked!. . .cause u3 might just pull out,blaq might do the same due to his opponent toying with his time. . .khimwhyte might not show. . .ojiebu might get tired of the Whole thing etc. . .-sigh,lets just do this the peaceful Way...
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by rhymeunatic(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ema prince:

@mikuz
abeg open FFR...we need to keep the heat up..by

the way, lunatic droped something for me.i need to get at him too.its fun!

nice one lunatic!..especially "die for a penny"

Hahaha..go easy on me oh
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by mikuz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
ILLScripts: Mehn. . .pls dnt lets start insulting ourselves. . .lets just keep a cool head thru out the tourney pls!
.@ema prince. .u dont understand Why sid talked like that. .hes got beef With mikuz. . .hes naturally not like that!
.and 2ndly,why insult U3? Lets Wait for the battle to come!
Hmn,what if this fb niggas start pullin out,trust me. .the tourneyy is ffucked!. . .cause u3 might just pull out,blaq might do the same due to his opponent toying with his time. . .khimwhyte might not show. . .ojiebu might get tired of the Whole thing etc. . .-sigh,lets just do this the peaceful Way...

He's got beef with who? I aint got beef with anybody bro. If hes harbouring beef with me then let him take it to flow for rank with some 16 and not here. Thats how matured men handle beefs. Please we dont do kids stuff in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
ILLScripts:

O jare stop bringing childish yarns into this matter. We not interested in stories, emotions, politics or crew rivalry, only BARS!!!
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by demsid(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Rap maestro: no mind him jawe.. He knows if he behaves rudely, we'd be forced to replace him. Its a means of him chickening out from this tourney of gods..
BTW, i c/o dems

dem who u c/o
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by GLACIERZ(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ibime:

O jare stop bringing childish yarns into this matter. We not interested in stories, emotions, politics or crew rivalry, only BARS!!!

thank you!!!!!
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by AcePhoenix(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Bi.tch!

^ I really do care.
From the bottom of my heart, I really do.
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by dj5naira(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:

gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by siddoggg(m): 2:07am On Nov 25, 2013
mikuz: Sid has been replaced by khimwhyte for gross misconduct. We cant entertain a ninja who describes the tourney as rubbish. Nigga wants to cause trouble otherwise I see no reason he should start using swear words. This is not facebook, we got grown men partaking, thats why we must stay as disciplined and very matured as possible. There's time for everything.
Thank you!!

Signed.
....ReALLy?.....aLwAyZ kNeW u WeRe A KiD....SiMpLy CoZ aH AsKeD FoR tHe CriTeRiA n U iGnOrEd?....u ReaLLy NeEd To StOp GeTTiNg EmOTiOnAL.....Ur A GrOwN KiD......sMh....''We MuSt sTaY aLL MaTuReD n ReSpOnSibLe @ aLL TiMeS''.....YeT u CoMe To FaCeBoOk CaLLinG mE aLL SoRtS oF NaMeS?.....GpU ThErE!
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by siddoggg(m): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:

Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by siddoggg(m): 2:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:

....hOpe MiKuZ sAw tHiS.....sMh
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by demsid(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2013
y'all should shift d beef to d tourney ,Head to d Guns store and let all buy gun be buy gun.
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2013
@Swiftboy i see you! cool
i would have loved to battle on here but i've seen that y'all are just so sick mheeen! You'r too RAW and HARD!
I'm just gonna keep cool and learn. . . Not really an Emcee, just a commercial rapper.

My rhymes could be compared to J.Cole's tho. . . wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by dawhizkid1(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Mikuz, check your e-mail when you see this. Thanks
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Please Rate my Lyrics. . . .

www.nairaland.com/1530556/rate-lyrics-commercial

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Rapmaestro(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2013
demsid:

dem who u c/o
you..
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by Mathicks(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Why would Siddog be removed?? According to what I can see up there, Siddog did not insult the tourney... He insulted the fact that u didnt show the criteria in time. Y'all know that siddog and Mikuz have a beef going on.. So Siddog yabbing mikuz aint a new thing. I've seen Mikuz do worse to Siddog. You cannot remove him on that ground, there-by limiting the possible winners of this tourney. And... One more thing.. , wheres the board that removed Siddog? Was it a board decision or an Individual one?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by khimwhyte(f): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
mikuz: Khim abeg start writing.

wait oh, am I really in?
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by ThunderStorm(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
i clearly dont agree to the decision of having siddog dropped off . no no no mik
Re: Nairaland King Tourney : First Round by khimwhyte(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
ThunderStorm: i cleary dont agree to the decision of having siddog dropped off . no no no mik
hmmm I go with thunderstorm.. Watever happened though but siddogg is a respected head.. However it goes I need a final reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.