Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You (448 Views)

Pastor On The Run Over Man’s Genital Organ Malfunction / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
lets assume jesus attends your church (obviously he is not that normal pic we know) and challenges your pastor on his doctrines and says they are wrong, what will you as a member do , knowing fully well your pastor will defend his self
Re: If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You by lanrexlan(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wake up bro,stop dreaming.
Re: If Jesus Attends Your Church And Challenges Ur Pastor On Doctrines What Will You by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Wake up bro,stop dreaming.
lanrexlan: Wake up bro,stop dreaming.

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Sent Me To Prison,hmmm...... / I Have Three Days To Live:an Eye Opener / Three Necessities Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.