Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? (545 Views)

Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists / Happy New Year To All Muslims In Da House. Today Is 1st Muharram 1432ah / Isaiah 42:8 Is It Same With This Song "...Share your Glory With Anybody....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Imagine you were just chilling in your living room, watching something on telly and sipping a glass of wine, while texting your friend on your I-phone, and then suddenly someone knocks on the door. You open it, and standing before you, walking stick in hand, is ISAIAH of the old testament, exactly as he was in his escapades in the bible.

Would you let him in?

I wouldn't... grin grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by waleadex(m): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2013
The next escape route will be helpful... grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
lol... grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Meanwhile...I wonder why many christians here are avoiding the thread.. wink
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
i would let him in and fix him a bowl of garri and groundnut grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: i would let him in and fix him a bowl of garri and groundnut grin

Wow... that's strange......Why not rice and chicken with salad? undecided
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Wow... that strange......Why not rice and chicken with salad? undecided
i figure it would take time to cook that. he would be so hungry from his sojourn he would need an instant fix. only take 10 seconds to fix gari and groundnut smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: i figure it would take time to cook that. he would be so hungry from his sojourn he would need an instant fix. only take 10 seconds to fix gari and groundnut smiley

Cool............... Still find it strange how the hardcore christians have ducked this thread though. shocked You'd have thought they would be queuing up to declare their readiness to open their entire residence to the 'prophet of the Lord'....... See disowning mehnn... grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by mcfynest(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
do you know that you may have seen his reincarnated being

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
mcfynest: do you know that you may have seen his reincarnated being

Are you trying to dodge the question? grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
mcfynest: do you know that you may have seen his reincarnated being
abi ? hehehe strong point bruv. grin
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2013
obadiah777: abi ? hehehe strong point bruv. grin
Christians don't believe in re-incarnation, so they can't use that excuse. smiley
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE: Christians don't believe in re-incarnation, so they can't use that excuse. smiley
we aint no christians. we are israelites wink
Re: Would You Let Moses Or Isaiah Into Your House Today? by SalC: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE: Imagine you were just chilling in your living room, watching something on telly and sipping a glass of wine, while texting your friend on your I-phone, and then suddenly someone knocks on the door. You open it, and standing before you, walking stick in hand, is ISAIAH of the old testament, exactly as he was in his escapades in the bible.

Would you let him in?

I wouldn't... grin grin

Why not? It would be an honour though it is now almost impossible because he is dead and gone for good.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Wear 3quoter Trouser To Church...? / Should He Pay 10% Of His Tithe Or Less? / Why All Unbelievers In CHRIST Will Go To Hell. Beware Of False Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.