Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) (15001 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / A Local Prototype Of Track Type Excavator Made and Remotely(wired)Controlled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Here is a prototyppe of a made-in-Nigeria excavator.
The machine can do all that this modern multipurpose excavator can do. I was suprise to see that the machine can rotate 360¤, can dig and raise object, etc. In fact the machine is complete.
It uses fuel and is operated using an electrical switch. The man is indeed a genius, i know what i am saying because am a Physicist and i know how good this man machine is.
But my question is, what should the man do next? He just advertised it by the road side, but don't knw what to do.
His name is final tech and this is his numba. Final-tech 08167938666.
Pls post ur advice and way forward to encourage Nigeria indeginous technology.
Here are the pixs i got. Dn't mind my poor pix quality.

2 Likes

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Why d pix no dey shw na?

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2013
More pixs

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
And even more pix

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by asco15(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2013
So wats ur advice 2 dis man?

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
great
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by gen2briz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Job well done
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by ebamma(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
i see
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by homeboy205: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
FTC..........................................

Nice idea
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by 9inches(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Don't relent. I see you making name for yourself, especially as we expect electric power by next year. Kudos!
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wow! That's pretty cool! Chei! #Sings "More Ruddier than the Cherry, as sweeter than the berry " By George Fredrick Handel, Acis and Galatea!!! # So my comment have finally made front page of a front pager article!!! Wow! All my choristers must hear this! Let me go and play Hallelujah Chorus on the Organ! thank God, my comment is even towards the bottom of the page, I don't view "next page ", so even if you quote me, I will not see it! the best you can do is "like "

But wait Oh! I think I have seen those pictures here before! you said that they were built by an SS 3 student.

2 Likes

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
aw0n smellos
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by rubii09: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nice
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by pstdre(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oh boy!
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Ayomax(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
let him go n look for job or probably travel to Togo or any place where dey encourage great talent.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by jovie50: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
me wey I never manufacture anything, u want make I advice am.......... How I wan take advice am?

2 Likes

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Dharn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
First to comment ......I dedicate dis achievement to phcn in my area for d light I used in charging my bb q10....bak to d mata OP how much pay for dis to be in FP...#justthinking no offence
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by priscaoge(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kudos 2 the Engineers,great job. Good talent !!!
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
I saw this on the last Lagos International Trade Fare.
Let's hope the Gov't will encourage this man ... undecided
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by LMAyedun(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good one there.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Darejyde(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
M̶̲̅Ɣ advice go Τ̅☺ china, because they have A̶̲̥̅ Ministry whose sole job Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ encourage pple with talent like his and once its made i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ china U̶̲̥̅̊ have A̶̲̥̅ large market because dee Chinese on buy made i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ china even A̶̲̥̅ baby dat wants Τ̅☺ buy A̶̲̥̅ toy. Just saying sha
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dharn: First to comment ......I dedicate dis achievement to phcn in my area for d light I used in charging my bb q10....bak to d mata OP how much pay for dis to be in FP...#justthinking no offence
U blind ni? .. Go throway ur useless multilinks joor.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by akereconfi: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
how many times una go show us this same tin

same shit, different persons show casing it

see that Nigerian Flag on it

................................ Jobless mods

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ayomax: let him go n look for job or probably travel to Togo.

. . . . . . . ./¯/) HATERS
. . . . . . . /¯./
. . . . . . /. . / F**K
. . . /¯`/'. .'/¯¯`.
. . ./'/. /. . /. . /. /¯\
. . ('(. . . . . .¯/'. .') OFF!!
. . .\. . . . . . . . .'. ./
. . ..'\'. . . . . . . . ./ Rite Now
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
My question is what is the difference between this escavator and those commercially available?

I believe just relying on the fact that its Nigerian made might not be enough to entice prospective investors.

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by ChiSun27(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
jovie50: me wey I never manufacture anything, u want make I advice am.......... How I wan take advice am?

A failure's mindset...SMH!!!
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Thankgodtt(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wow-- that's great....
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by flinton(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
I am really tired of prototypes, when are we going to see the real deal?

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please, I want to discuss matters like Sacred Geometry, Astronomy, Zodiac Analysis, Spiritualism, Origin of Life, Religion , Origin of Religion, Integrity, etc! I'm discouraged, It might not make front page

3 Likes

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
We are being spammed with this toy again?

1 Like

Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by kambili999(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
ok.
Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
This are the types of innovation this pur bush minister of trade and industry should be forming policies to encourage not banning toks.. how are these new manufacturers supposed to run their factories when there is no power..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The English Name For Bird Called Eye Odere Koko,....Ibo Name? / 'Smart Bra' By Microsoft To Stop Women From Stress-related Overeating / Samsung Service Centre Now In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.