Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Have You Ever Likened Your Wife/girl/lover/babe Or NL'ders To A Footballer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Likened Your Wife/girl/lover/babe Or NL'ders To A Footballer? (528 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Likened Your Wife/girl/lover/babe Or NL'ders To A Footballer? by immortalvoices(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
Often times girls do complain about the fondness we guys have football, how they get amused and look surprised when our favorite team or players scored that winning goal as we jump up and pump our fist in the air, lol funny but true
Also remember when most guys store their babe names with a certain footballer's name (I remember I did dat way back in secondary school I stored my babe name then with kanu hahahahaha, yea because she was tall gentle like slow and leggy (remember papilo then in arsenal...yes
We also do that if we have more than one female admirers in other not to raise suspicion from the ever inquisitive girl. So guys and romance section friends have you ever stored you babe's name with a popular footballer (your wife, female friends or even a nairalander)
Also females in the house has your guy/male friend/husband ever likened you to a footballer? Please contributes thanks in anticipation

*SINGING Davido's Gobe*
Okocha lomo yen
Leo messi lomo yen
Roger milla lomo yen
David beckam lomo yen
Maradona lomo yen....etc

(1) (Reply)

By Force By Fire I Must Make Front Page / Why Do Men Reject Pregnacy And Later Come For A Grown Baby? / Check Out This STUDY REPORT - ''men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.