Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28487 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by njuwo(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Some Girls don't even know how to chat.
They will be the first to inbox you and they
will make the conversation boring........
Jenny: Hi
Ofego: Sup
Jenny: Gud (They won't even ask you ''how
about you'')
Ofego: Thats nice
Jenny: k
2 days later...
Jenny: Good morning
Ofego: Good morning dear, how was your
night?
Jenny: Fine.
Ofego: i can sense it
Jenny: k
30 minutes Later
Jenny: I love your write up
Ofego: thanks, what do you like about it?
Jenny: Nothing
Ofego: But you just said you liked it
Jenny: Kk
1 day later
Jenny: Hi
Ofego: Sup?
Jenny: Kkk.....

30 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by rill: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Blame it on low IQ....

15 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by RAPMAN02(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
me self don dey sense am.........they would make u ask all the questions in this world but they wnt ask in return

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Thats right! smiley
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by muse4blue(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Walahi, i thot am d only one experiencing such... Even some will later ask why you dont like chatting wif dem.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by hotwax: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
RAPMAN02: me self don dey sense am.........they would make u ask all the questions in this world but they wnt ask in return

eh tire me jare.

Naija girls sucks

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by pandorasbox1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
I swear, d matter tire me. At a point, I kan dey think say na me get d problem, buh Thank God say una sef dey experience am. Some chicks, No! Most chicks r jus low upstairs

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let's cry together Naija babes dey fall hand
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Darkhorse007(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
You're right, but it does happen when you are chatting with a gurl you hardly know (A gurl you wanna start up a platonic/intimate relationship with).
To be frank, I pretty detest this kinda conversation.....and that is why I hardly collect pins or phone numbers from ladies I'm meeting for the first time. Most likely if u do, they are gonna make you feel as if they are doing you a favour for starting off a mutual relationship with you, hence the boring chat.

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by njuwo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux: Let's cry together Naija babes dey fall hand
grin grin
Na wen u wan finish cry. I don finish cry o.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
muse4blue: Walahi, i thot am d only one experiencing such... Even some will later ask why you dont like chatting wif dem.
. Bro, we together! gringrin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by drnairalov: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
loool truedat some babes think....we re born Questioniers?? #SMH
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
K
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by ikeno(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
I also thgt I was the only one. And their reply is always,Hi,k,yes,No. I had 2 ask her if she was having problems with some of her phone buttons gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dahmie2013: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin grin Op, u 4 got 2 add "lol"

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Agybabe(f): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
hehehe...lmao
Guys are not smiling o. Well it depends on your personality and how interesting you are. Some of us are busy, some of us are not in the mood, some of us don't like you, your looks, posts, etc. Some of us thinks you are irrelevant and have got nothing to offer, some of us thinks you are about to chike. Some of us thinks you can't add meaning to our lives which is bad, some of us are just busy chatting with another priority, some of us gives you k, no, kk, yes, brb, ttyl etc just to frustrate you out or make you feel unimportant. Some of us just replying so you don't feel bad that much. But girls do so mostly on pests and disturbias.
Don't blame we girls. We will remain girls.
I don't do such if I find you spectacular, interesting and with brains.
Hehehe

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
I delete you sharp sharp.. Mi o raye iranu

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by PastorAji(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Agybabe: hehehe...lmao
Guys are not smiling o. Well it depends on your personality and how interesting you are. Some of us are busy, some of us are not in the mood, some of us don't like you, your looks, posts, etc. Some of us thinks you are irrelevant and have got nothing to offer, some of us thinks you are about to chike. Some of us thinks you can't add meaning to our lives which is bad, some of us are just busy chatting with another priority, some of us gives you k, no, kk, yes, brb, ttyl etc just to frustrate you out or make you feel unimportant. Some of us just replying so you don't feel bad that much. But girls do so mostly on pests and disturbias.
Hehehe

Sometimes if i ask them do you have questions... they will say [size=26pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by emisquare99: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
'kkkk'? whatever that means?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by walad4yhu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
emisquare99: 'kkkk'? whatever that means?

'to hell wit yhu or f**k yhu'
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Arsenate(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Agybabe: hehehe...lmao
Hehehe
no actually most of u are just dumb upstairs with nothing to offer. now I would have completely agreed with your above assertion if it's only a few naija guys that have experienced such rude backward attitude. but going by this thread and some others I have come across on nl, close to 90% have had such bad experience. 90% of naija guys can't be boring or ugly.
I still maintain that u ladies are just not smart enough to initiate and maintain a simple convo.
I pity my naija guys. stuck with y'all

33 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by PreciousDaAngel: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hey I can definitely chat! Give me a go on - 0067570890715
Precious x
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by EejaNla01(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
I said on the orther thread that just switch the chat to "I ill like to have a drink with you,shoping,party etc see how they ill start ttyping novel for you.

Most of them aren't looking for friendship or meeting you if u can't offer anytn attractive for them.

I can still agree on using it on guys that are boring,but not on the first chat,chat well in the first few chats to discover little about him,typing k to a stanger is just dumb and shows how dull they are.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
IamTitanium: K
see this one aqain!!! Don't u learn?? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
hahahaha...badt guys. Una open new thread for this nonsense cjatting behaviours from our ladies ba? No wahala

i made a vow not to chat on whatsapp, facebook, 2go, nimbuzz, etc. Why? Due to this kind of incessant and maniacal chatting from ladies.
My first question is this: are guys professionals counsellors? Who are we counselling? Is chatting a reverse name for counselling?
If you want to kill me body, soul, and spirit chat like this:

girl: hi
me: hello dear, good evening. How are you today?
Girl: fn (fine)
me: hope your day went well for you (in a well-mannered way
girl: yes

...notices she is not slow in reply, trying to make it interesting
me: so what did you do today?
Girl: notin
me: okay, if you say so
girl: k
me: i was hoping to see you today
girl: not possible
me: whats wrong with that
girl: m bizi(am busy)
me: alright no problem about that
girl: kkkk
me: i just returned back from school, work was stressful today
girl: kkkk

oh my God, this thing is so annoying even as am typing this sample for you guys. Me chat? God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
PreciousDaAngel: Hey I can definitely chat! Give me a go on - 0067570890715
Precious x
am a retired chatter...no time

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by DonHummer(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
once i am chatting with a grl , nd i notice her past three replies are something like these ,,
yes,
kk,
lol,
yes,,
I stop chatting immediately...

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Some are lazy to type the "hi" in full. They prefer "i"
Here is how I deal with them

Girl: i
Jmoore: j
Girl: meaning?
Jmoore: I thought we are reciting A B C D.......

42 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let's destroy dem all.

Can somebody type k ?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Mubby4luv(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
I hardly keep frds especially females bcoz ov ol dis shi*ts. I can easily loose ma cool and make u feel bad da moment u remember ma name.

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
No p.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.