Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,768 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62963 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mimicue(f): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2013
operator222:

Please re you guys talking about love here or runz

Lol forget runz random girls in Nigeria today want the best I tell u
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Morgan1092: Dude tek it or not, 4 9ja babes! MONEY answereth all things
And then if that is the case then he is better off looking elsewhere. Na by force to toast runs babe?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by busterr(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Tell her you're a very dangerous person and the earlier she starts giving you attention the better for her and her family grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by nijaprince: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Maybe she is in love with someone else. If this is the case then you have to look elsewhere as nothing will make her change her mind for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by operator222(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs: Ignoring someone or acting disinterested after showing initial interest works like hell. It is psychological and can be applied in a lot of things we do including relationships.

Asking a girl out is like negotiating for an asset and business managers do apply the 'disinterested' bargaining strategy. You also do it when you go to the market to negotiate goods or services.

Lypentra is right. However, don't stretch it too much or it may backfire. Know when to relax it a bit.

The person will only miss you if she's interested.if not you can ignore or hide as long as you can she wont notice you.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mimicue(f): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Morgan1092: Dude tek it or not, 4 9ja babes! MONEY answereth all things

I tell u grin

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Abbey2sam:

[s]May God bless you lypetra for betraying your sisters.......[/s]..

One of our own once betrayed us in detail....
Talking of steve harvey (act like a lady think like man) that man sold us out.....

undecided
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Excuse me, I think you need to modify this post because it doesn't apply to every lady.

In fact if this your advice eventually works for the OP then I think the girl is not right for him, she was prolly just looking for someone to play around with, what kinda nonsense character and shakara is that one? Just why da feck would I turn around to go looking for a guy I practically chased away?

Only kids who don't know what they want would behave like that.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by operator222(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2013
busterr: Tell her you're a very dangerous person and the earlier she starts giving you attention the better for her and her family grin

Please you be warri citizen,because that's what they re known for
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by manneger2: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2013
mimicue:

Assin ehn people they buy girls iPad..Bb...iPhone..androids....u dey say flower..... grin Abeg buy her something reasonable shebi she's d love of ur life I give 1day she will be all urs grin
so wans a stupor gives u ipad he wil win ur luv.....babe life is more than ipad...all babe are not like u. i pity u
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2013
mimicue:
Lol forget runz random girls in Nigeria today want the best I tell u
Tha guy tell you say he can't provide the best? Which one be random gals again. Any girl who just wants the guy to spend MONEY MONEY upfront is simply a RUNZ babe.

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ifeoluwa1402(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2013
1 fin u shuld knw all gals ar emtional, their hearts just vary in depth. Galz ar just lyk money: hard to get, buh if u really work hard they'll b all urs.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Hate what you can't have. Don't keep sleepless night or dyin inside for a girl that remembers you anytime she sees you. Be a man. There is no particular solution for girls' issues. Toast her like a man and don't wear a face of i-must-get-u or without-u-i-will-die. Girls don't care about your feeling, they go for what they feel is good for them.

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ballabriggs: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: This is how some men end up with girls who don't love them, if you keep on bribing her with money and she eventually gets attracted to the money and not you, what kinda relationship would that be?

Men please stop using money to woo girls, strike a friendship first and let things take their course.

Ehm ahem, no be only friendship. 70% of the girls in this world today will go with that fat man Rick Ross. Fact! Not because of his money but the power and authority he commands. Girls like these things and he does not even need to spend any money on them. Ignoring someone could potentially make one appear like he has a level of power or authority. Most of you girls do not like being sincere about these but fact is it is the world we live in today.

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by saintegs(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2013
[/color]
demelza: Flowers? Chocolates?? Poems??
In this Naija!
For this season wey girls dey look for money to do christmas shopping?
Ogbeni you never start!
[color=#006600]
In this Naija!
Ogbeni you never start!
In this Naija!
Ogbeni you never start!
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by onimcee1(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

badt gurl
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Leadn(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2013
First... Work on your dress code, your physical attributes turns up ladies same way girls' turns up guys...

Your speech! I sure hope you don't have speech impediment, 'cos only Dangote money go save you if you do.

Be nice, be friendly...

Don't spend too much else na yur money she go dey trip for...

Flirt! Girls love bad boys wink

Those are my key methods and it works 99.9% wink

Best o'luck op smiley

In other news...
Newly weds return to find their valueables including "priceless" pictures of their wedding have been sold for £150 cheesy cheesy grin
http://xtremegists.com/shocker-couple-returns-from-honeymoon-to-find-their-trusted-friend-sold-all-their-belongings/
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2013
freecocoa: Excuse me, I think you need to modify this post because it doesn't apply to every lady.

In fact if this your advice eventually works for the OP then I think the girl is not right for him, she was prolly just looking for someone to play around with, what kinda nonsense character and shakara is that one? Just why da feck would I turn around to go looking for a guy I practically chased away?

Only kids who don't know what they want would behave like that.
Already I pointed out it won't work for every girl.There no need to modify it freecocoa .

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ICHIEMAN: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2013
cocoC: If she doesn't like u, she doesn't no matter wat u do. If u decide to spend on her, she'll take it n thank u. But dat's it. No show for u, o'boy
No show at all..even after d gifts. Nawa o una get mind o me no gree o. If u no love me, after my gift give me OFE AKWU make I go my way.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mimicue(f): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2013
manneger2:
so wans a stupor gives u ipad he wil win ur luv.....babe life is more than ipad...all babe are not like u. i pity u

Its simply ways to win a Nigerian girl... That's all..its notmy fault ththat's the way forward its what is happening... With all he has said that he gave her n she collected it means if he gives her more she will collect grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
wtf...
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Oxman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Even me na learner I be oooooo. I no go lie. lol grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
ballabriggs:
Ehm ahem, no be only friendship. 70% of the girls in this world today will go with that fat man Rick Ross. Fact! Not because of his money but the power and authority he commands. Girls like these things and he does not even need to spend any money on them. Ignoring someone could potentially make one appear like he has a level of power or authority. Most of you girls do not like being sincere about these but fact is it is the world we live in today.
You don de talk anoda thing. From money to power as if that's the point. The guy just wants a normal romantic relationship not one based on money or power imbalance.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by henrimoto(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks
bro. i am sure you are not a kindagarten student... there are natural rules to winning a lady's heart (responsible and irresponsible ones) 1. be patience when approaching a lady.this is one of the greatest rules to winning any lady's heart. 2. what kind of a girl is she (i.e pako or butta. intro or extrovert type. what is the mentality like?) 3. never you rush a lady.. take your time, cool down.. (this was your first mistake). to correct the mi mi mistake now, apply rule 4. Get familiar with her... "just friends" be friendly and courtous with your responses to her. (do like say your mind no dey there. she fit still dey wan form, but guy, na patience. 'soup wey hot, na small small them dey drink am) 5. learn to make good use of her close female friends. ladies are good @ convincing and confusing themselves. (there's iota of truth in this) when you understand this rule 5. very well, half of the job is done. rule 6. don't give up ! Be pesistant. with patience and maturity, you can art this. you even need tolerance. with patience you can achieve this. 7. don't dull yourself. be a man! for the fact that you are being patience doesnt mean you should act like a fool before her. be bold! boldness makes a man. when you are bold , you 've guts. (no do like mumu for her face o.) rule 8. maintain a eye to eye contact when ever you talk to her physically... i bet you, she wouldn't want to do that for long. a lot of ladies can't look into a man's eyes for a while. most expecially, when it is a gentle and courteous man that wants her hand of friendship.. (ladies in the house please attest to this..)

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by drnairalov: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
e com be like say na lunpetra get the thread...#smh
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Kolasheyi: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
lolz. Try play her Ada Ada by flavour... since na Nigerian gal

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by lifestyle1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ lynpetra, i for like have private talk with you o, chill i no wan toast you, i swear. I just need more private tips grin

pm me.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Well, i no get time for all these poo.

If i want a lady i tell her straight up. Its old fashioned and childish to start beating about the bush or for the lady to start forming.

If you like a guy then show interest straight up. This does not mean you will grant him access to your goody bag immediately but believe me, many chicks are out there to catch his attention so why become unnecessarily difficult.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by gothrones(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oh boy, you bought flowers and chocolate for our Nigerian sister? LMAO.

Flowers? She be goat? Your mates dey buy private jets; dem dey buy well furnished mansions for Lekki; you dey buy chocolate? See your life!

You even write poem sef? Chei. See wetin too much film don do this guy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is the personal experience of the op,and what I onLy did is to tackle the problem as related to MY own experience including some other observations.....The op has tried using money n gift which he believes every naija girl needs(which is entirely not true).Unfortunately the lady in question is not something he goes to the market and buy...If the lady fancy him,then its left for im to,apply some taming skills.....

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ballabriggs: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
tensor777:
You don de talk anoda thing. From money to power as if that's the point. The guy just wants a normal romantic relationship not one based on money or power imbalance.

I'm not talking another thing. My argument is on a guy that appears to have power and authority and the impact on making people want him.

Having money can present you as one with power and authority. Same with ignoring a person.

I'll give you an example. The man P Diddy does not need to spend s dime on most of those ladies he moves with. He won't even take notice of them before they start falling all over him. Power and authority speaks for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.