Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,155 members, 7,939,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Things I Wished To Have Said - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Things I Wished To Have Said (388 Views)

She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship / She said that she loves me, here come her pictures / Who Said Am Fake. Watch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wished To Have Said by michaelcipher(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
For You Are the One
For you I would climb the highest mountain peak, swim the deepest ocean, your love I do seek. For you I would cross the rivers widest walk the hottest desert sun to have you by my side. For you are the one that makes me whole, you've captured my heart and touched my soul. For you are the one that steps out of my dreams, gave me new hope, and showed me what love means. For you alone is my reason to live. For the compassion you show and the care that you give. You came into my life and made me complete. Each time I see you my heart skips a beat. For you define beauty, with body and mind, your soft, gentle face, more beauty I'll never find. For you are the one God sent from above, the angel I needed. For whom I do love.

Forever is not a word... rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever. To love is to live forever, to be loved is to live a never ending dream! I will always love you and when I love you I start to realize that you were meant for me.

Writing a love poem is like writing your heart on paper.

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.
But know this right that of every natural disease love is the one no one ever confesses of but affects you in every part.

(1) (Reply)

~ Did You Know? ~ / Kwaran / What's The Sweetest Pickup Line You Ever Said To A Girl Or Heard From A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.