Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ (494 Views)

Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / HORROR: Boko Haram Shoots Nigerian Army Brigade Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ by thinkdip(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
This man, Habila Adamu, was shot in his
head after he refused to deny Christ
by Boko Haram militants in Nigeria. But
he survived and he shared his
experience with Foreign Christain
website, iPostChristainPost.com
Boko Haram is an Islamic jihadist
militant organization based in the
northeast Nigeria. The group came to
Adamu because he is a Christian.
“They wanted me to deny Jesus. They
want to ‘Islamitize’ Nigeria. That is why
they are targeting Christians,” he said
in a CBN video posted on YouTube.
“If you agree to deny your faith you
will be safe. If you don’t agree to do
it, they will kill you,” he added. And that
is how he answered why he chose to
stand his ground and refused to deny
Christ.
“What can separate us from the love
of Christ? Is it hardship? Is it
persecution? Is it sword? No. Nothing
can separate us from the love of
Christ,” he said.
“Christ did something for me and all
the people in the world. We are
sinners! We are condemned criminals!
We are supposed to die! But He took
all these burdens! He paid for our
debts! He died for us! Why can I not
submit to Jesus? That is what I did. I
stood for him!”
www.ynaija.com/shocking-boko-haram-shoots-man-in-the-head-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-watch/

Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ by desgiezd(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Great!!
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ by Kingslaw(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ndi boko haram,am for Jesus.
Re: SHOCKING: Boko Haram ‘shoots Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ’ by Beaf1: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
What is 'shocking' here. Have you forgotten their theme?

What part of head was he shot at that he survived?

My religion teaches that when faced with danger especially at gun (like this man) to denounce your religion or say whatever, you can say it(provided that it didnt come from your heart). We are first judged by our intention and then our actions.

The man just risked his precious life and he is now seeking attention. He was just been lucky the bullet missed the vital parts. He would have been history by now.

(1) (Reply)

G7 Governors Join APC / At Least 40 Killed In Nigeria Attacks / Missing Sure-p’s N534bn: Deziani Has Something To Hide –senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.