Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (18369 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by annawhite(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=adonisgold]

I hope so, so d girl has no lower lip till today?!? What are \where u? A tigeress??[/quote

Not everything Joo, Just a piece of her lip......... embarassedq
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Lusola15: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
FGC ogbomosho
Niger house
House captain. Jaly
Senior. Teju oyelakin, terminator and co

Sikala
Lie down flat
smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Parisfran(f): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
urchman101: Well secondary school was secondary school i attended one of the navy secondary schools nd i can remember doing the following to my juniors:
1) soaking the guy in the gutter nd covering him with d slabs all tru d nyt for misplacing my school bag.
2) poured water on the floor and asked two juniors (siblings one was in jss3 nd the other in ss1) to stand on the wet floor nd hold on to a bunk den tapped live naked wire on the bunk to shock dem cuz dey lied.
3) slapped d senior prefect then (he was in ss2 nd i was in ss3) i front of his juniors cuz dey just handed over to him, so he was feeling too big to answer me.

Well such is life.

My friend your seat is waiting for you in Hell if you don't repent. What do teenagers think of sef?

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Carsonv:

Did you attend FGC Okigwe? Cos those days, we no dey carry returning senior play o. Everybody gets their fair share of knacking.

One particular senior carry d papa Mercedes 200(flat boot) thinking he'd breeze in and out. Story!

Some guys go collect post of gateman lock gate. Others pursue the car. Lolz...the whole school enter that car that day! See beating na.

The boy regret coming to school with the car...boy disfigure, car disfigure!
Dats my Schoolgringrin. I remember dat tym ss2 guys called MASSOB guys for ss3 guys. It wasn't funny dat day oh

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: I ordered a male student who corrected one of my drawings on the board to move a car i drew on that same board to another board with his hands: The guy insulted me indirectly by correcting my drawings on the board! angry
I was so just pissed that i drew a small car and asked him to move the car to the other side of the board in 5 minutes grin grin
The guy was so confused and frustrated mhen, i later flogged him 4 and left the class. grin

I gave a junior student 20 naira and asked him to go buy me coke,Meat-pie and bring back my 50 Naira change: It was a hot and sunny day, our class was also kinda boring so we just wanted to have fun.
We caught this junior boy outside the class when lectures was on, so we gave him the 20 Naira and asked him to guy buy the above i mentioned grin
The kid started crying grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
@ d boldeD happened so well in my school den...take 5naira and buy me 3eggrolls,4commandant meatpie...and bring my 100naira change shocked ....dats death

I punished a junior,2 gan 4 sending dem message and dey dint deliver,saw dem and ask 4 feedback...and dey said snr...pls don't be annoyed undecided ...I matey deir yansh...dey cried wella and observed punishment

tolld dem to prostrate(push up kind of with ur ass up and ur palm and foot on d on d pavement which is under d sun...deir hands and feet roasted dat day

Dey were actually goat heads amongst dem....but d tin be say I neva carry seniority 4 head,,,,its d step my toe I climb on urs tinz den sha
It wuz on a discipline kinda thing ...cos dey wia stubborn especially the tryions(stuborn wannabe) wink
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by senrino(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
I did a lot of bad tins Oº°˚˚˚°º​o ... I 1s made a junioor student push a car drawn on the booard.. Him supos push am start.... grin grin grin..=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
lawizle: Ds reminds me of a wicked senior student who was chased about by juniors when he came back for his waec result...men I give am hot slap sef...we dey treat seniors dem fuckup sotey dem dey send dem mama come collect result.. angry

Shey na FGC Idoani,u attend.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by senrino(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Reppn Ptwn...Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Orjioorji(f): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
as a labour prefect uncountable bully. i skul in kaduna muslim guys set me on a high jumb as the most popular prefect that pianko their girls
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Asked the students to push a drawn car on the writing board
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by lawizle(m): 12:44am On Nov 23, 2013
god_of_music: Your seniors were wealkings grin

#TeamGOM

Guy na when dem come collect result after graduating...how one senior wan handle hundreds of juniors wey dr hand dey itch for "abara"
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by adonisgold: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=annawhite][/quote]
did u swallow d small piece?
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by lawizle(m): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Aizebioje:
UDSS

Nope FGC Ikirun..wats UDSS by d way?
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by megaomo(m): 4:29am On Nov 23, 2013
grin @op,allowance to merix this tagline:

''Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your
Juniors and was served by seniors back In School'.

Pheeeewww...been a dodger during my junior boi days was hell. From hanging,to frog jump,to picking pin,to driver,kneeling on stones,washing,paying homage and sleeping under the seniors bed. Meanwhile most of these things dey happen,gwava tree branches dey warm up your back.

One thing i knew then was that certain forms of punishment became part of me,ending in 'NO' behavioural change thru coercion,it occured naturally.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Afrok(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

jorr o...
This ur own don pass Subeb Officials..
Agboju district officer..
I laugh ur face..
Don't worry when u serve as a Teacher try it again..
sorry, wot's ur point?
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by linpok: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2013
GentleMimi: Anyway,back to the topic.My sec school na one kain ajebo school(the only ajebo fed school in Yaba,Lagos) before u bully person,just make sure sey no be one kain senator or minister pikin u dey bully sha.Those days were crazy! I was very petit in school(still am) but i never bullied anyone.But woe betide any junior girl who crossed my path in dorm(we all wore the same day wear)........i was notorious for my punishments,though they were rare.

#LWKM..I rememba when we use to scale fence just to go see some chikala's for una school on sundays backden.
E don tey o..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by linpok: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2013
HMmm...BackTheNgrin.
Leme mention just a few of wat I did bak den..
=>flogged a J-Guy at d back of his hand with my leather belt for eavesdropping while I was apolizin to my babe..(D dude was laffin,dat was how I caught him)

=>askd a junior to push d water flowin in d skul gutter back frm its source for pushin me while playin wit his mate.d guy cry no b smal

=>I tot I was d onli senior wit a particular type of palm slippers in d entire skul afta I don package lie giv my guys say na customised slippers(bought it frm yaba market o), not until I saw one J-guy wit same slippers as mine bouncing(ss2)..oboy I no look face o,I waka go I'm bak com Daze am beta slap fr neck wey mak d guy fall fr ground..I colect am sharpli+he did my laundry for a week.

=>I remember seizing d entire sunday food for my tabl (bak den it was a senior to evry juniors table) because dey didn't kip my saturdai nyt food fr me,nd its always egg+bread fr break fast,rice+chicken fr lunch nd spaghetti for dinner..dem no born dem we'll to report bt e pain dem cos J-guys no dey use sundai food play at all,bt who r u to questn me

=>anoda tym was wen u used electricity to shock som ss1 wannabe big boy students..it was bfr wake up on a saturdai since its always an environmental day,so once u hear d bangin of d doors ur brain need not tel u again dat its time..so my guys nd I waited till about 30mins bfr wake,so one went to switch off d light while d other connectd d wire nd touched d bunk bed(d bunks were touchin each other).den we later switched on d light den banged on dia door so in d process of hoppin outta dis sleep majority of dem were shocked nd started screamin,na I'm we turn am Off use dat opportuinity beat d livin daylights outta dem cos it wasn't wake up yet

#I Don Repent.
#I Went To a State School before Moving to a Federal school,so I saw hell#
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by GentleMimi: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2013
linpok:

#LWKM..I rememba when we use to scale fence just to go see some chikala's for una school on sundays backden.
E don tey o..
cheesy
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Ebidave001(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2013
I was d labor prefect then, i punished some student 4 nt standing 2 greet me, by asking them 2 pluck a mango from a tree dat i drew on d board. lol
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Aizebioje(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2013
lawizle:

Nope FGC Ikirun..wats UDSS by d way?
University Demonstration sec sch. Itz in Benin. D sec sch arm of Uniben. Those students are blooody!! And what you posted is very common
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
For the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by urchman101(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Paris-fran:

My friend your seat is waiting for you in Hell if you don't repent. What do teenagers think of sef?

Madam that happened about nine (9) years ago nd u don't expect me to remain d same. BTW it was d way we were brought up den. It has its positive and negative impact one just has to choose.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Isiterere(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wicked Bully!!!!! angryangry

Mikey, I was tha kinda cool guy,I never punished any JUNIOR,I rolled with them like my Younger ones wink and pleaded with my friends to set them free whenever they were being punished smiley

I'm a cool guy like that. cool

just like me , despite bn the assistant senior prefect (bn a xtian school , na me suppose be d senior prefect, but I was given d assistant )

I don't bully my junior ,still got a lot of them as friend up till today.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Phder: @OP. Screw you!!! People like you made me loose my self confidence (which took me years before it was regained), you made me think less of myself, I wasn't good enough, wasn't smart enough.

I pray you and others like you face the same challenges you created for people like me, and one day you would cry just like you made people like me cry.
Eeeyah grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by eyinjubaby(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2013
@ op,,, u are so mean!!!!!
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2013
god_of_music: Eeeyah grin

#TeamGOM
Once a bully always a bully. I guess you're proud of yourself right now; that explains the motive behind this silly thread.

Guess what? People like you, end up working/serving those that you bullied. Mtchewww. god_of_bully
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Hakeem3(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Plss please and plss with God's name Help a nairalander win a prize in d ongoing #MTNLoudInNaija tour kindly follow ♍‎‎ε̲̣̣̣̥ on twitter @leekeemzy and retweet ♍Ɣ last tweet #MTNLoudInNaija... Plss do dis for ♍‎‎ε̲̣̣̣̥ thanks and I will follow back...much love to ♍Ɣ nairalanders...thanks and God bless..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Hakeem3(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Plss please and plss with God's name Help a nairalander win a prize in d ongoing #MTNLoudInNaija tour kindly follow ♍‎‎ε̲̣̣̣̥ on twitter @leekeemzy and retweet ♍Ɣ last tweet #MTNLoudInNaija... Plss do dis for ♍‎‎ε̲̣̣̣̥ thanks and I will follow back...much love to ♍Ɣ nairalanders...thanks and God bless..
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Hakeem3(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by bishopsamuel(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2013
philfearon: I opened a food office on the whole juniors in my eating Table for starving me
O boy,the Ss3 students has just finished WAEC and went home to relax and come back for NECO{My school is a boarding one,boys only},and as is customary na,We the Ss2 boys took over school...
O boy,just a week after school don become our,na so i enter refectory that night as A Big na,cuz i have emphatically told the table members that whenever i wasnt around that my food should be kept on the general Pot and that one person should bring it to my hostel incase i didnt come!
O boy! Na so i enter refectory o,e come be say dem don finish food o,them no remain my big share for me o,and the food sharer that day come dey tell me say table members tell am say i travel!! I wan mad! Hunger just dey hold me die that night,na so i use vex draw my belt comot for my Trouser dey whip them randomly....They were lucky anyway,cuz my two other classmates for the table come calm me down....
At that moment,i told them that from that day,{should be a friday} to the next friday{thats one week},that i will alwaz be coming to their hostel to take provisions....Funny thing is,they willingly obliged...Truth is,i was a quiet senior and so everyone was surprised as to my outburst.....
After 2days of making do their promise,i stopped...I mean,on my own i had enough,and i wasnt even the one enjoying the spoils,my classmates were!!
I guess your school was a unity college
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Dannylux: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2013
god_of_music: Eeeyah grin

#TeamGOM

Guy, you don suffer for the kain comments wey I dey read here grin

But who cares? front page things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by indoorlove(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2013
I could remember when a senior walk up to me an tear me a dirty slap just like that, no offence. Though he later apologized, but it took a couple of weeks before i could get over it and finally forgave him. I was too humble and obedient that sometime even if i came late to school, the senior incharge of giving punishment to 'late comers' would simply ask me to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites / Where I Can Download "New School Physics" By M.w .anyakoha / Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.