Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Germany Visa, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Germany Visa, (2714 Views)

Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money / Germany Visa / Germany Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Germany Visa, by ahmedblak(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
my invitation letter from germany to issue me visa cant be process without my statement of account,and am about to empty my account for all the travelling expenses,can we negotiate with anyone here so that i will use his statement of account which atleast has from 3m naira inside?an lawyer from abj wants to arrange for me from bank but says the fee is 50,000 naira,and refuse to accept my condition that i will pay her only if i got the visa to travel.any bros and sis wanna help?
i will be glad to hear from you,ahmednda@gmail.com,or 07034547667.
Re: My Germany Visa, by smile4kenn(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2008
na wa oo,

guy u no suppose post this thing for nairaland,
Re: My Germany Visa, by LadyJ1: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2008
honestly this is a shame sad

is it by force to travel,especially wen d person is financially down? na waooo
Re: My Germany Visa, by ty4real(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2008
Unna no go understand the guys plight now!I hear say Power holding has been terrible in the last past days even on NTA international.So if you can help the guy,hook up with him fast! grin
Re: My Germany Visa, by landis(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2008
ahmed blak:

Hi Nairalanders,
my invitation letter from germany to issue me visa can't be process without my statement of account,and am about to empty my account for all the travelling expenses,can we negotiate with anyone here so that i will use his statement of account which atleast has from 3m naira inside?an lawyer from abj wants to arrange for me from bank but says the fee is 50,000 naira,and refuse to accept my condition that i will pay her only if i got the visa to travel.any bros and sis want to help?
i will be glad to hear from you,ahmednda@gmail.com,or 07034547667.

purpose of financial check is for them to be sure you will not become financial burden while in Germany.

you above post is criminal in the basic sense. be honest with exact amount you have.
Re: My Germany Visa, by ahmedblak(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks for all your replies,
maybe i should reconsider travelling germany no be by force,its just seems like opportunity,ask me why?because the guy whos going to send the i.v is to receive me in the airport,accomodate me,find me a job in the compa ny hes working and again arrange my stay documents for me,am going as a bussinessman whos going to check the kind of products they are into,
anymore help me about this again i will be greatful,thank you all for the quick replies.
Re: My Germany Visa, by vikiviko(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ahmed blak

If its a statement of account you need with that huge sum i will help.
Reach me om the email.
Re: My Germany Visa, by ayomifull(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
ahmed blak:

maybe i should reconsider travelling germany no be by force,its just seems like opportunity,ask me why?because the guy whos going to send the i.v is to receive me in the airport, accomodate me,find me a job in the compa ny hes working and again arrange my stay documents for me,am going as a bussinessman whos going to check the kind of products they are into,
anymore help me about this again i will be greatful,thank you all for the quick replies.

Really? Double check with the guy again please and tell him to tell you the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: My Germany Visa, by landis(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
ahmed blak:

maybe i should reconsider travelling germany no be by force,its just seems like opportunity,ask me why?because the guy whos going to send the i.v is to receive me in the airport,accomodate me,find me a job in the compa ny hes working and again arrange my stay documents for me,am going as a bussinessman whos going to check the kind of products they are into,

I knew it and you confirmed it. You want to use 'visitors visa' to work?

Thats called 'illega job' and you constitute 'the people' they do not want in their country because you deprive the GOVT of taxes which they use to do all those things that make Germany a nice place to visit or leave.

If you looking for job, why dont you search in spain; they have job visa for africans for 6months.
Re: My Germany Visa, by ahmedblak(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2008
Thanks landis,but i have anyone send me i.v from spain,i know of many friends of mine who tried to cross from moroco to spain by lampa lampa,but i cant even advice my enemy to take that root,unless by flight with visa,i wil be going to mecca for umra and returns in 3 weeks time so that i can arrange my travelling europe,can i get your email add?here is mine mamodublack@yahoo.com,
thanks.
Re: My Germany Visa, by landis(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2008
Ahmed,

You dont need my email.

Just google for info and you will get it. Here is link for spanish work-visa for Africans: i think they starting with Senegal though.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/08/10/europe/spain.php

if you going for lesser Haji; that means you rich, why cant you invest such money wisely in Nigeria?
Re: My Germany Visa, by ahmedblak(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
i have already invest in bankphb and zenith bank and have my electronics shop at mile 1 market here in p.h bros,i can never use my last card to travel out,because you see two things when you get there,success or dissapointment,i just feel like changing invironment,i have been to 2 arabian countries but never been to europe,like people said europe dont humilate blacks the way arabians does,
once again thanks for another reply again.god bless you and all the nairalanders with their good jobs,becuase you get answers for any question you ask here along with advice and ideas,
long live nairaland.
Ahmed blak p.h.

1 Like

Re: My Germany Visa, by megastu(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
Different Strokes for different folks.

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State / Anambra: Drone pictures Of Some Locations / Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.