Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! (6684 Views)

Dark And Lovely Unveils Braids N Weaves In Port-harcourt / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. / Please Help My Knuckles Are Very Dark And I Am A Light Skinned Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by avalon: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2006
Wow!  A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! What Do You Think?

This is a very beautiful picture of a friend of mine which I thought I should share smiley for all to see.  Seeing her face makes me believe in the expression "black is beautiful".  Please share your views on her. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ikamefa(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
where is da pix
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by jgirl3: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2006
Yeah where is it?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by avalon: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
rite dere pple!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by jgirl3: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
Oh okay
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ddizzle(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
lol ahh NL Don kill me oh dem no see am abi dem think sey she no fine!! i think she looks gr8 she is dark and lovely bt amama i no like d shirt oh!! not to be mean sha!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by shotta(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2006
she's cute
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
She needs to come to my house, so i can serve her amal, and ewedu, with correct bokoto, every monring, afternoon and night. Or maybe i'll sign her up with Mcdonalds. Delivery every day.

Yes, i hate on skinny people. Because wel, embarassed

your friend (or shall i say YOU), is pretty in her own way. She's lepa, she looks good.

But what is with nigerian girls in NIgeria and this lilac lipstick? I mean in movies, everywhere? The lilac lip stick.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
@HA, that is what they call yoruba makeup. ok did i just hear you say " na wa for nigerians which one is yoruba lipstick/makeup". well igbo girls also have theirs. most of them wear light red/pink lipstick.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
hot a , thought i was the only one, i aint feeling the gurl oo
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2006
Eastcoast:

@HA, that is what they call yoruba makeup. ok did i just hear you say " na wa for nigerians which one is yoruba lipstick/makeup". well igbo girls also have theirs. most of them wear light red/pink lipstick.

I didn't say yoruba oo. I said NIgerian girls in Nigeria. Im sure Nigerian girls abroad don't use lilac lip stick. At least not the way nigerian girls in nigeria use it.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2006
@aloib, i think its more like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She looks in the mirror and she sees a beautiful african queen reflecting back. I think it's more of a good thing. Atleast it is having a postive self image rather body dysmorphia wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2006
@HA, i mean yoruba girls in naija
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2006
im lost
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2006
Lets just change the topic. hope i've found you. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2006
Yeah u found me. smiley How are you? Fan of novels?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Seun(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2006
The girl is nice looking. She's ok. She's fine in her own unique way.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2006
i'm all good. i'm sorry but i don't like novels. Actually, i hate reading. i know it may sound a lil odd but i'm just not into it.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2006
and seun, i definitely agree with you. In my opinion, i think she is very good looking.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2006
@avalon, i like your pose. the picture shows a lot of your personality.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2006
i think it is even better than Linda ikeji the self acclaimed super model.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2006
nah she aint dark enought, pretty though, but not dark enough, u wanna see dark, ask for blue grin tongue grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2006
@hot angel

nice observation, i no go lie, i was rocking the lilac lipstick too back home
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by zebudaya(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2006
She's not that preety.
she needs a new weave/attachment with a better colour. Red/brown is too out there!
she needs a new top, jeans are alright though, and I love that she shaved her armpits.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2006
@blue, after looking at your picture, i can backup your statement to say that you are truely dark. really dark, darker than dark chocolate. with the black cloth your wearing in that picture and no lighting, i must say you are ebony. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:37am On Jun 15, 2006
thanks eastcoast, see blue is true, always
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2006
Your welcome gorgeous
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by zebudaya(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2006
what both of you like yourselves?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2006
um, lipsrsealed
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2006
zebudaya:

what both of you like yourselves?
why did you say that?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by shawna(f): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2006
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
im sorry but she not pretti, jus bein honest yo lipsrsealed smiley
k she aight buh dat top and lipstick and face and gotta go shocked
other dan dat she okayyyy grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2006
shawna, take it easy. dont go all fashion expert on us now wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's DIY Home Decor, Furnishings And More! / Msm And Biotin / Fashion Icon: Jackie Kennedy Onassis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.