Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? (3722 Views)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2008
A Toyota Hiace, brand new model 2008, Diesel engine, 0 KM, caravan, top carrier, 15 passengers seats, 5 speed manual gear, automatic valve adjustment, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder -Diesel engine - Main 100 liter fuel tank - ABS - Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs ,  from EU and import to Nigeria. But the problem is I do not know how much it will cost to buy one in Nigeria and if Diesel will be a good one that people will like to buy from me in Nigeria.

The cost of this Van in Germany before shipment is 15,000EU$

What did you think? Will you adverse me to buy it from Germany and send it to Nigeria or just save the money and come to Nigeria and buy one! Remember it is 2008 Toyota Hiace, ooKM, Diesel engine, 15 passenger seats, 5 speed manual, no AC etc.
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
People with ideal please write and let me know what you think. If I want to sell this Diesel Engine to you how much will you pay for it? I want to know please nairalandddd.
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
What did you think? Will you adverse me to buy it from Germany and send it to Nigeria or just save the money and come to Nigeria and buy one! Remember it is 2008 Toyota Hiace, ooKM, Diesel engine, 15 passenger seats, 5 speed manual, no AC etc.
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2008
How much can you pay for it?
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2008
Your thread's confusing, I guess that's why replies aren't forth coming.

Are you selling a diesel engine, or are you buying a van?
You've got 2 queries going on here!
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by megastu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2008
Sienna, you are right, his posting is quite confusing.
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2008
I am buying from Europe but I want to know how much it is in Nigeria first before I buy it and ship it over for my personal use. I don\t want to buy it here and find it very cheap in Nigeria.
It's toyota Hiace 2008, Diesel, 5 speed manual, 15 passenger, No AC. Please let me know a van like this how much it will cost in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by JUNE12(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
You have to define what you want to do with the vehicle in Nigeria. Spending about N3m for a Euro spec vehicle witout AC is high.
You can call Elizade/Globe motors( check for contacts on the web) to confim local prices
Diesel engine is good for compnay use, while petrol engine is prefered for road transport.
Base price for the Toyota hiace panel van is about N3.4m with AC.
A diesel engine hiace bus with AC is about N3.9m for base model. Some shell spec hiace go for up to N5m.
I think that it is unwise to to buy this vehicle abroad at that price and ship to Nigeria. Shipping will cost you amost N170k, while clearing might cost upto N300k.I do not know the cost of clearing new buses
Re: How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? by okuomose3(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2008
Thanks june12. Now I have ideal.

(1) (Reply)

Between Mercedes Benz GL450 2008 And Honda Accord Crosstour 2013 / Toyota AC Compressor / Please I Need Toyota Dyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.