Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo (13816 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by anonimi: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2013
ba7man: Why didn't he just apply properly for a Nafdac permit, give it a unique branding and prepare it in a sanitary environment??

At least he has an idea, skill nd knowledge to achieve it.

Why ruin it.

Like most of us Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, he preferred the short cut. It does not matter if his negligence and outright fraudulent activity leads to the death of his fellow citizens.
A related story update:

Nigerian Killer Syrup: Court convicts ‘My Pikin’ killer syrup makers, winds-up company

A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, Friday convicted and setenced to seven years imprisonment, two employees of Barewa Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Adeyemo Abiodun and Ebele Eromosele.The company and its employees were charged on an amended six-count charged of the production of a killer syrup, “my pikin.”

More from: http://www.toksdam.com/2013/05/17/nigerian-killer-syrup-court-convicts-my-pikin-killer-syrup-makers-winds-up-company/

I hope the fake wine maker was busted due to one of his neighbours informing the authorities. That is practically being our neighbour's (in the largest sense of the word) keeper wink

1 Like

Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by sleekch1c(f): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Sad sad sad.......
And the posters above are the leaders of tomorrow? Such hate and tribal bigotry.
Lord Jesus,save us from our hate for each other!
Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by borntobegr8t(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
André for everybody...but na FAKE o grin

Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by simdam500(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Switness .A.:
Thank God i don't do alcohol. cool
so what do u do
Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by emmalexabl(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
All these immature and childish comments..shows minors make up 80% of NLand populatn.

@topic...let the punishment for this fit the crime
Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by MOBBDEEP: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
FA-CIGAR:
park well jare.... Abi u dey madt ne?

Hmmmm!!!!
Lord have mercy!!!!
Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by FACIGAR2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
emmalexabl: All these immature and childish comments..shows minors make up 80% of NLand populatn.

@topic...let the punishment for this fit the crime
so na major you dey find before?
Re: Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
So many yaba left candidate in the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vice Principal Kills Principal In Delta School / Boko Haram Ambushes Aid Workers In Borno - The Sun / Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.