Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! (596 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / PHOTOS From Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! by Leadn(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Wale has officially cancelled plans to be in Nigeria to perform at Ice Prince’s “Fire Of Zamani” FOZ album launch due to
“logistics”.

Nigerian – American rapper, Wale Folarin, who
was earlier announced as one of the
international stars to perform at Nigerian
rapper, Ice Prince’s album launch concert, will
not be at the concert. The concert holds on
November 23.

This was contained in a statement issued by
Wale’s record label, Maybach Music Group, in
a series of tweets on micro-blogging social
media site, twitter.

“To my Nigerian people, It saddens me to share this news but I am not able to make it to the show in Lagos on 23 Nov because the promoter did not handle logistics. I was at the airport in NYC trying to get on the flight but my tickets were not paid for so even if I wanted to do a free show, it would not be possible for me to get there. This is not the fault of @iceprincezamani or @choccitymusic but I will be in Nigeria soon”.

Ice Prince has also confirm on his twitter handle that Wale won’t be at the FOZ album launch later today.

Meanwhile, U.K. rapper, Chimp, who is also
billed to perform at the concert, arrived Lagos yesterday in company of BBC 1XTRA’s DJ Edu.
http://xtremegists.com/wale-not-coming-to-ice-princes-foz-album-launch-today/
Re: Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! by rill: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Now playing davido's "gobe"

2 Likes

Re: Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! by Leadn(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2013
rill: Now playing davido's "gobe"

why evulz cheesy
Re: Wale Not Coming To Ice- Prince’s FOZ Album Launch Today! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Ok, ASUU abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna: Presented With The 2013 AMA Icon Award Of The Year By Her Mom, Monica B / Christian Guesthouse Owners Asked To Pay Gay Couples Damages / A Nairalander Wins The "Most Handsome Guy" In His Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.