Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here (7883 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
jarod: hello house...just got invited for an interview on monday the 23rd....quite suprised.tot it'll be till next year. any1 with me?
bro not only you o
my thought was early next year too .
Do Have an any idea of their interview structure?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by dunnijimoh: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
To those who haven't received invitation please be patient. The test is done weekly for few candidates reason being that they have about 10 computer systems. Hence having about 3 batches in a day. Good luck to everyone
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by SegunMike(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
dunnijimoh: To those who haven't received invitation please be patient. The test is done weekly for few candidates reason being that they have about 10 computer systems. Hence having about 3 batches in a day. Good luck to everyone
if dats true....then its good news......hope to hear from them..................merry xmas to all!!!!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by dunnijimoh: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tmany: bro not only you o
my thought was early next year too .
Do Have an any idea of their interview structure?
Please I just got an interview invitation for tomorrow. Please those that did today what was it like. Please help! !!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
dunnijimoh:
Please I just got an interview invitation for tomorrow. Please those that did today what was it like. Please help! !!
it was a no show member of the panel were not around, so another day(when was your test? )
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by dunnijimoh: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tmany: it was a no show member of the panel were not around, so another day(when was your test? )

Wow. I hope the same wouldn't apply to me oh.November 22nd
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
dunnijimoh:

it wouldn't they said they will try am place us for tomorrow or next monday
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Sholakanye(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello guys. Did the interviews hold today?
Still expecting the interview invite though.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
dunnijimoh:

boss how far, did the interview hold today? Was it a panel interview and what type of questions were you asked?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by jarod(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tmany: boss how far, did the interview hold today? Was it a panel interview and what type of questions were you asked?

yeah bro.twas a panel onterview aii.a 3 person panel.2 men and a lady.i asked and they said it was d first and only interview to be held for the position and d trainee program is to begin in feb/march for successful candidates.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
jarod:

yeah bro.twas a panel onterview aii.a 3 person panel.2 men and a lady.i asked and they said it was d first and only interview to be held for the position and d trainee program is to begin in feb/march for successful candidates.
if i got you right your batch is the first batch and this interview will be the only interview for the recruitment process. So next stage will be training school. Best of luck then
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by dunnijimoh: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
My interview was postponed till further notice
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
dunnijimoh: My interview was postponed till further notice
lol but jarod was interviewed on 24th so why Didn't they interview you? Your interview was for on the 24th also abi.
Further notice ought to be january fins nau
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by motun101(f): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello housesmiley those who got invites for interviews,did u get a successful mail from them.pls anyone reply asap,thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
motun101: Hello housesmiley those who got invites for interviews,did u get a successful mail from them.pls anyone reply asap,thanks
no
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by deloby123(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
no mail yet.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by motun101(f): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks Tmany and Deloby.cos I wrote d test too and I haven't received any mail from them
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by AgbalajaYinka(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Tmany: ^^^ its well sis
Amen
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Mzspread(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello house, wish y'all d best! Pls is d application stil ongoing? If yes,how do I apply?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by teeteelardey(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sarah spread dem don apply since sad..its not on again
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Mzspread(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
teeteelardey: Sarah spread dem don apply since sad..its not on again
. Titi choi! Na everywhr u dey?? grin ok,no forget wetin we discuss
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by deloby123(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
motun101: Thanks Tmany and Deloby.cos I wrote d test too and I haven't received any mail from them

hello Mosun, you should have received a message from them after the test indicating whether you were successful or not. First stage interview has commenced, not sure if it is finished as they are in batches.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by motun101(f): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
@deloby that was y I asked if anyone received any mail cos I didn't and the guy in charge of d test said mails will be sent to those who failed
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2014
motun101: @deloby that was y I asked if anyone received any mail cos I didn't and the guy in charge of d test said mails will be sent to those who failed
@ deloby seems some batch just did the test late December so......
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by deloby123(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2014
motun101: @deloby that was y I asked if anyone received any mail cos I didn't and the guy in charge of d test said mails will be sent to those who failed
If you didn't receive any mail den it might mean Ure on queue for the interview. Stanbic usually sends messages to those who fail the test in like a week of writing. Keep hope alive.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by deloby123(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Tmany: @ deloby seems some batch just did the test late December so......
Well that's also possible. Not aware though as interviews have commenced. Some did on the 30th but you might be right.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by adebayoseun: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2014
@deloby123 Are u really sure bout people doing interview on the 30th..cos i and some group of people who were actually scheduled for 24th couldn't do the interview because it was a half working day and they had to first attend to those who were scheduled for 23rd(I understand that there was know interview at all this day)..
We were told we would get a reschedule but it was definitely going to be in the new year.
And the last time i checked none of us as been called.
So if their will be another batch of interview at all they would have to finish with us first i guess.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
adebayo_seun: @deloby123 Are u really sure bout people doing interview on the 30th..cos i and some group of people who were actually scheduled for 24th couldn't do the interview because it was a half working day and they had to first attend to those who were scheduled for 23rd(I understand that there was know interview at all this day)..
We were told we would get a reschedule but it was definitely going to be in the new year.
And the last time i checked none of us as been called.
So if their will be another batch of interview at all they would have to finish with us first i guess.
Bro please when you get reschedule kindly let me know I was among those for 23rd, had an engagement on 24th so I told them the next Monday. But haven't heard from them since then hoping to hear from them this week or the next
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by adebayoseun: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2014
@Tmany Sure I will ...also keeping my fingers crossed course I feel it should be this week. And also, why not try calling the contact person at stanbic to be sure about your reschedule
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2014
adebayo_seun: @Tmany Sure I will ...also keeping my fingers crossed course I feel it should be this week. And also, why not try calling the contact person at stanbic to be sure about your reschedule
mailed him said when my reschedule is confirmed will get a mail
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by adebayoseun: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
@Tmany Just got a mail for my rescheduled interview for 4pm tomorrow ....Hope you got yours also
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
adebayo_seun: @Tmany Just got a mail for my rescheduled interview for 4pm tomorrow ....Hope you got yours also
also got 3pm tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Health Consult Abuja. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting For An Officer, User Experience Designer / N-EXIT EMAIL ISSUES: How To Resolve Email Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.