Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

You Are Known By God Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Known By God Part 2 (519 Views)

You Are Known By God Part 1 / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Known By God Part 2 by charisville: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2013
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. John 15:7

The focal scripture above has two dimensions: abiding in Christ and allowing His words abide in you. It’s not enough to abide in the word; some continue to confess the word only but never allow the word confessed, abide in them.

We allow the word to dwell in us when we believe it in our hearts. What are you asking God for? Is it healing or promotion? Allow His word of healing abide in you; “by His stripe you were healed” (1 Peter 2:24). Are you feeling down? Allow His word in Jeremiah abide in you; “I know the thoughts that I think towards you the thoughts of good not of evil, to give you a hope and a future”.

Beloved, don’t just recite these words like memory verses or rhymes. You need to trust them, believe them in your heart because they are His thoughts towards you and they are truth. Jesus said in Matthew 15.11, it’s not what goes into a man but what comes out of him that defiles him. The same way, it’s what comes out of a man that would bless him. When you let His words dwell in you by believing, ask what you desire and it will be given to you.

Prayer: Thank You Lord, for I allow Your words abide in me by believing. I have all I need by Your Grace. Amen

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/you-are-known-by-god-part-2/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Man Charges Woman $200K For Turning Down His Proposal / Nairalander, Please I Need Your Advise. / Solving Conflicts In Relationships: Rules To Constructive Problem Solving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.