Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,502 members, 7,904,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wale NOT Coming To Nigeria, Says His Flight Tickets Were Not Paid For Nigerian - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wale NOT Coming To Nigeria, Says His Flight Tickets Were Not Paid For Nigerian (481 Views)

Davido (Won Le Ba) Ft. Wale / Download Ice Prince – Tipsy Ft Wale & Morell Here / Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wale NOT Coming To Nigeria, Says His Flight Tickets Were Not Paid For Nigerian by gistyinka(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Early hours of today Wale speaks through his (Maybach Music Group) Twitter account,

To my Nigerian people. It saddens me to share this news but I am not able to make it to the show in Lagos on 23 Nov because the promoter did not handle logistics. I was at the airport in NYC trying to get on the flight but my tickets were not paid for‘, Wale said in the statement.

Ice Prince also tweeted about the situation: ‘Morning Lagos! I’m sorry to say this but my brother @wale is unable to join us tonight! He’s as sad as I am, but we promise to make it up! See you guys later with all the fire and surprises in the world! #FOZ‘.

http://gistyinka.net/american-rapper-wale-will-not-avaiable-for-ice-prince-foz-concert-say-his-flight-tickets-were-not-paid-for-nigerian/

Re: Wale NOT Coming To Nigeria, Says His Flight Tickets Were Not Paid For Nigerian by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Any Adherents Of New Age Music In The House? / Sheyman Stole My Trademark. / Download: K9 – Youngi Olowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.