Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,640 members, 7,941,485 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. (877 Views)

5 Essentials To Becoming A Millionaire Before You're 30 / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by MARKGREAT(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
My names are MARK ADAM. I started making money when I was 20years young but, today struggling. There is a saying that says ' what goes up must surely come down' I never understood this proverb all this while, I was making money till after I was almost established. Dear brothers and sister, money that isn't yours can never be yours. I stole money to start up a business and I joined the stolen money with the real money. So, as I was planning to get materials, a THREE DAYS PROGRAMME was announced in my church ( GRACE AND GLORY) Bishop JimB okewu G.O was the guest speaker and other anointed others. So, the first day of the programm was all about me. 'a youngman who is new in this town is here for a business and so and so the say' continously till the last day, I went to the bank and I empty my account and I said, God here is the money both the bad and the good one but God give me good money to start up the business and I received direction on how to giveout the money from the Lovely HOLYSPIRIT and I obeyed and Bishop JimB G.O prayed for me. But Dear readers, Iam today strugling: nothing to eat, no money in the pucket and insult here and there! But I have made up my mind never to go back again to bad money making- death is death. So after I have given out the money all, I heard God saying 'you going to be the youngest millionaire before 2020' since then, I have gone to Governors, ministers and banks but none look at me joyfully. But if you are willing to support me financially, my God will bless you. It hard to believe but that is just it. Iam not a good writter but do understand. Markadamkole@gmail.com
Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by naijacutee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
What need have you identified in the market, & how do you intend to fulfill it? Even Jesus wants us to meet the needs of others, as Christianity is not just about ourselves. I like your determination, but successful people are usually clear about their aims - the plan is to solve one problem, and wealth follows, not the other way round. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by anselm791(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bro, I'm not sure what god told you this but you're over 20 now and cannot be the youngest millionaire by tomorrow. I have to admit I like your spirit though, I'm sure you'll make it but don't make it all about the money, there are other bigger things in life.

2 Likes

Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by lirusehn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
mtchew
Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by lirusehn(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
anselm791: Bro, I'm not sure what god told you this but you're over 20 now and cannot be the youngest millionaire by tomorrow. I have to admit I like your spirit though, I'm sure you'll make it but don't make it all about the money, there are other bigger things in life.
and who is d god? Bkiaful d way u write ma God's name plz
Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by MARKGREAT(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thank you all for your encouragment and I really appreciate! Who is my God am proud of: the Lord mighty invicible in battle. The Lord of Heaven and Earth. He is my Jehovah Jireh. Iam talking of my Lord Jesus Christ and my sweet Lord HolyGhost. Thank you all.
Re: Iam Going To Be The Youngest Millionaire Before 2020 By God's Grace. by Mobi47(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
t

(1) (Reply)

Info On How To Start A Small Scale Detergent Production / UNICEM Slashes Cement Price, Pledges Wider Distribution / Interesting!!! Fbn Holdings Plc Acquires Kakawa Discount House Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.