Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance (765 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Mtn 3gb Night Plan - A Fraud Or A Nuisance / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
I know MTN should advertise, but its becoming too much! Up to 15 unwarranted text messages a day is uncalled for!
Especially towards the end of the month when I am expecting salary alert! #Bam its MTN telling me to entertain my callers with timaya UKWU! Seriously? Na UKWU we go chop??! Or to know how to soak garri and groundnut text garri to 33505! 100/sms! How much is the garri itself!
The latest one is text big to one code like that and win a toyota corolla! Smh! Is it that easy to win a brand new car undecided
Jokes apart! Its now so irritating! Or am I the only been harassed by MTN?
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by AdeniyiA(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Airtel is no better
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Alikaxon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
I will soon port 4rm mtn, am embarrassed by their frequent and noisy texts, and their network has been quite poor. Am fed up.
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mtn should put an option like , if you don't like our text messages text block to 131

1 Like

Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by eezor: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
I tire for there stupid txt o. I dnt knw how to stop it.
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by eezor: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
I tire for there stupid txt o. I dnt knw how to stop it..
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lol@ text comot to 131
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Ezeanna: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2013
Text messages from my loved ones used to be the high points in my day. But now,mtn has made me not to even look at my phone when i get an sms. It's becoming frustrating. Let them limit those stupid texts. Who cares if it is Inyanya's b/d? Y shud i dash him my N50? And who the h*ll is big game that is giving out a toyota corolla?
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by chineduace(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
If you think MTN is bad try glo and you'll go crazy with spam sms and calls.

1 Like

Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ezeanna: Text messages from my loved ones used to be the high points in my day. But now,mtn has made me not to even look at my phone when i get an sms. It's becoming frustrating. Let them limit those stupid texts. Who cares if it is Inyanya's b/d? Y shud i dash him my N50? And who the h*ll is big game that is giving out a toyota corolla?

My dear don't we have any right as users to prevent all these harassments

chineduace: If you think MTN is bad try glo and you'll go crazy with spam sms and calls.

Lolz! My friend said she got a call from 121(glo customer care number), she was so excited she thought she won something, only for her to pick up and hear automated adverts! She was so iracund!
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by guapita87: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2013
You ppl sef una suppose like awoof na

I am an MTN user as well and I get all sorts of text messages from them as well. I'm not sure about who is sending what through MTN all the time. What I DO know is that all the promos that are done there are REAL, especially those of DETTOL and BIG GAMES.

And @olympus YES IT IS THAT EASY TO WIN A CAR. A family friend of mine won an SUV last year because he was regularly playing. When I get him to send a picture I will show it to you. The only difference this year is the name of the promo (BIG GAMES TOYOTA COROLLA GIVEAWAY) and the prize to be won (2013 TOYOTA COROLLA)

Here's the link to the mobile site if you still haven't checked http://biggames.com.ng/
Re: MTN Numerous Meaningless Text Messages Are Becoming A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
all these guys screaming and shouting mtn.....I'm sure u don't have an airtel sim

(1) (Reply)

Android Airtel Codes / Airtel Are Thieves / Phone Accessories At Cheaper Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.