Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding (62717 Views)

Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
deols: The best dressed is.....

AGBANI DAREGO.

cm'on the green on gold is soooo on point. and that jewellery?? yes!!! the purse, mwahhhhh.

The worst dressed- Funke Akindele and any other lady(lola omotayo) who added pink beyond the one on the gele. Karen is always looking trashy..with all d money, she can't afford class yet.

That Ghanaian lady is Ok, although I dont like the cleavage show, just like Agbani used the perfect colour to line the lace.

Toke tried too. The black isn't bad.
I decided not to comment because its d 4th page alrdy but sis, ur comment about my funke's dressing terrified me. Can u pls tell wots wrong wt her dressing ? Do u knw matching colors at all ? I am a devil of curiosity-i need to knw. Because to me, funke is simply gorgeous, SIMPLY gorgeous. You see well right, No?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by ebonyjummy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
kendraloops:

Seriously! Her whole ensemble looks like something put together by 'Iya Iskiliu Fason Desiner.'
She doesn't look good @all or maybe she is preggy
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by deols(f): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
I decided not to comment because its d 4th page alrdy but sis, ur comment about my funke's dressing terrified me. Can u pls tell wots wrong wt her dressing ? Do u knw matching colors at all ? I am a devil of curiosity-i need to knw. Because to me, funke is simply gorgeous, SIMPLY gorgeous. You see well right, No?

hahhahaha..too much of that pink on her. Did you see her shoes??

and the make up is tooo much. she doesn't have to over contour..we know what she looks like and we like her just that way.

Don't forget though that fashion is subjective..we don't have to agree wink
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by dollydolly(f): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Point of correction-Lola Omotayo-Okoye!
Though, she's looking scary!
The lady go harsh small.
No be only small. She go harsh gan!!!
Re: Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: Davido

Dis does not look like davido......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.