Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,444 members, 7,904,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun (594 Views)

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) / Name One Thing You Can't Stay Without In A Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by woohoo: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
On my Nokia 6020
Etisalat network
i cant reply quote or submit a comment as it keeps asking me to log in every single click.

Thanks undecided
Re: I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by Kslib(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
I thought I was the only one experiencing this of late.. Although mine doesnt log me out with every single click, it still does it quite alot..

Seun, pls address this and lest i forget, I sometimes get redirected to that 'Advert placing thread' created by you rather than the real thread I clicked on!!
Re: I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Me too. Itz can be very frustrating
Re: I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by donphilopus: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
I thought I was the only one experiencing that.

Some times, it would show something like the An unexpected error occurred, please try again
Re: I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by Danhumprey: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
donphilopus: I thought I was the only one experiencing that.

Some times, it would show something like the An unexpected error occurred, please try again
Exactly!!!!!!!

More frustrating and annoying is when you just finish typing an epistle only to be shown error. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun by donphilopus: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly!!!!!!!

More frustrating and annoying is when you just finish typing an epistle only to be shown error. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Exactly!! Whenever it happens to me, I do copy what I've written and click on REPLY BUTTON befor submitting it back again.

(1) (Reply)

Amazingly Stewpid / Boat Capsized In Bayelsa State Killing Twelve And Two Fatally Injured / How Did You know About Nairaland Who Introduce You Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.