Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,991 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died (2295 Views)

Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Breaking News: House Of Rep Passes the PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) / Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by phapi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
**BREAKING NEWS!**
House of Reps Member Slumps and Dies in FCT
A member of the House of Representatives,
representing Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal Constituency of
Ondo State, Hon. Raphael Nomiye, is dead.
Hon. Nomiye, popularly called Groovy, slumped and died at his residence at Gwarimpa estate, Abuja, in
the early hours of November 23, 2013, Saturday.
The Police Public Relations Officer, FCT Command,
Mrs. Hyelhira Altine Daniel, who confirmed the
incidence, said the command is still investigating the
cause of his death. Biography notice:
Raphael Nomiye was born to the Royal family of
Chief & Mrs. Jeremiah Sego Nomiye at Molutehin in
Ugbo ward VI in IIaje Local Government Area of
Ondo State on the 6th February, 1963.
Had his primary Education at Molutehin; His secondary Education at Kings College of commerce,
Buguma, Rivers-State. He proceeded to the
prestigious University of Benin where he bagged a
bachelor’s degree (BA.) in public Administration.
Hon Prince Rapheal Oloye Nomiye has always been a
beloved community promoter; a philanthropist and an epitome of selfless service to his people. He was
the Chairman, IIaje Major Communities (7
communities); the chairman, (21 IIaje Communities
of ) Express/Conoco oil Communities Association;
The Chairman, AICECUM ( 49 Chevron Host
Communities in Ilaje Ondo State). And the current Chairman, IIaje Regional Development Council. He
has also served on the Board of the Ondo State oil
producing Areas Development Commission
(OSOPADEC) as COMMISSIONER.
He was an industrious person and a successful
businessman. He was the Chairman / M.D of RAFEGOS International Companies Ltd. He was an
appropriate person to represent the good people of
Ilaje Ese-Odo Federal Constituency at the lower
House of the National Assembly, for a qualitative
representation.
Late Raphael Nomiye’s married and blessed with God Fearing children.
May His Soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by adepojuot: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Eyaaaaaaaa,RIP:space booked shaaaa:::
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by donphilopus: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sourceless??

Anyways it's been confirmed in the National Newspapers!!! RIP Man
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by Tolexander: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rip!
Only if he deserves it!
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by phapi(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
front page material

let mourn him lyk ASUU is mourning IYAYI

let the dead take care of thier dead REP
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by Waspy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Why the sudden death? Was he sick? RIP
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by otokx(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
"God fearing children"
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by Danhumprey: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
I smell something fishy!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

R.I.P to him.
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by MagicBishop: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: I smell something fishy!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ehya
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by iterator25: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Eeyaa.. I just hope he didn't loot in his life time embarassed
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by tpia5: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
not again?

lord have mercy.
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
R.i.p
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by Brimmie(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Heya.. Eni toba je gbi.. o ma ku gbi!!

R. I. P. If you deserves it man!!
Re: Breaking News House Of Rep Member Slump And Died by ObiOkpor(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2013
i laugh.more to follow.it was not long when something like this happened to one representative frm Delta.nemesis is catching up with our shameless looters.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Disease {photos}. / We Have Experienced This Period In The Time Of Abacha-Obasanjo / ...APC 2019!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.