Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,413 members, 7,929,294 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Text Message From Mtn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Text Message From Mtn (1145 Views)

U-connect Text Message / Who Got This From MTN? / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Message From Mtn by idnoble73(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2008
Anybody in the house that can help me out. I received a text from MTN on Friday morning around 9am, that they have seen my Electronic Application and CV on their site for the post of Systems Support Analyst and that I shd forward my comprehensive to them before 12noon that same Friday to enable them complete the reviewing and short listing process so as to meet up with up with the proposed Interview date.

Pls anybody in the house that also received that kind of message shd pls help out,or if you have been there b4 through such text msg, pls kindly help out.

Thanks
Re: Text Message From Mtn by sunshineky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
Did u apply? or did u post ur cv on any job site cv updater?

if not its a scam.
Re: Text Message From Mtn by teetalks: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2008
@ poster
Yes i got same text message
@ all
PLS ANYONE IN THE HOUSE TO ASSIST WITH INTERVIEW FORMAT
Re: Text Message From Mtn by idnoble73(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
teetalks can we talk on phone about this.

My mobile no: 08062136518 or better still you can give ur mobile number so that I can you.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Oando Energy Services Ltd (oando Plc) Dec 16 2008 Deadline / Am A Fresh Graduate Who Has No Job: Please Who Can Help Out / Any News On Beloxxi Interview Of Tues 10th August?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.