Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,652 members, 7,882,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro (1699 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who opened this thread looking for an opportunity to feed your hatred of anything GEJ. The truth is, this thread is about you unpatriotic people, among NLers.

Obasanjo was known to have enjoyed fine imported wine, with ocassional Oguro, when he occupied Aso rock. Did we hear from you people about his drinking at all? The answer is no. For those of you who have never tasted Ogogoro, I can assure you that it is much more potent than a 150 proof whiskey undiluted, and tastes much smoother then Vodka, when mixed with 70% grapefruit juice and 30% orange juice. People like you will never buy Ogogoro if it were bottled and no spirit bottler has any interest in doing so, because you people have given Ogogoro a bad name.

Why must you people continue to insinuate that GEJ is a alchoholic of the worst kind, because his drink of choice of Ogogoro? It is very unpatriotic of you to keep bad mouthing an indigenous drink and our President who purportedly enjoys the drink.I hereby suggest that you guys lay off on the Ogogoro insults against GEJ, afterall he is your President.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Onlytruth(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who opened this thread looking for an opportunity to feed your hatred of anything GEJ. The truth is, this thread is about you unpatriotic people, among NLers.

Obasanjo was known to have enjoyed fine imported wine, with ocassional Oguro, when he occupied Aso rock. Did we hear from you people about his drinking at all? The answer is no. For those of you who have never tasted Ogogoro, I can assure you that it is much more potent than a 150 proof whiskey undiluted, and tastes much smoother then Vodka, when mixed with 70% grapefruit juice and 30% orange juice. People like you will never buy Ogogoro if it were bottled and no spirit bottler has any interest in doing so, because you people have given Ogogoro a bad name.

Why must you people continue to insinuate that GEJ is a alchoholic of the worst kind, because his drink of choice os Ogogoro? It is very unpatriotic of you to keep bad mouthing an indigenous drink and our President who purportedly enjoys the drink.I hereby suggest that you guys lay off on the Ogogoro insults against GEJ, afterall he is your President.

I can now understand why you sound drunken sometimes, particularly when some of us sober folks are doing serious brainstorming. cheesy
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Onlytruth(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who opened this thread looking for an opportunity to feed your hatred of anything GEJ. The truth is, this thread is about you unpatriotic people, among NLers.

Why must you people continue to insinuate that GEJ is a alchoholic of the worst kind, because his drink of choice os Ogogoro? It is very unpatriotic of you to keep bad mouthing an indigenous drink and our President who purportedly enjoys the drink.I hereby suggest that you guys lay off on the Ogogoro insults against GEJ, afterall he is your President.

I can now understand why you sound drunken sometimes, particularly when some of us sober folks are doing serious brainstorming. cheesy
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^ hehehe, I warned you that when you get drunk before coming here, chances are you will start shaking like a alchoholic and will press the sunmit key multiple times instead of once.

1 Like

Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by atlwireles: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Only people suffering from serious inferior complex will insult agbakara. The original African gin. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by thewarrior72: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
undecidedWhat is really the problem of our southwest brothers,why this penchant for insulting our president. There's an adage which says " He who does not respect an elder will not leave to see old age"
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Brimmie(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: ^^^ hehehe, I warned you that when you get drunk before coming here, chances are you will start shaking like a alchoholic and will press the sunmit key multiple times instead of once.
DAYUMMMMMMN!! grin grin
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
In the USA, I could find pounded yam, garri, even maltina, but no indigenous liquor could be found. I think you people should support indigenous products such as Ogogoro instead of giving them bad names. If GEJ likes to drink champagne or red wine, your stories would be different.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
the warrior72: undecidedWhat is really the problem of our southwest brothers,why this penchant for insulting our president. There's an adage which says " He who does not respect an elder will not leave to see old age"
keep your stinking mouth shut! Must you attribute everything to the southwest? The person that created this thread is a hausa/fulani
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
KIRIJI: keep your stinking mouth shut! Must you attribute everything to the southwest? The person that created this thread is a hausa/fulani

I don't think that guy was accusing me of anything. BTW, do you know who I am, have we met? Just because you are from the Sho Sho tribe does not mean that you know me, buddy.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by kel4soft: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ogogoro is 100% alcoholic. Do you not understand, it can make you not think well.
Our country is already dancing skelewu.

2 Likes

Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ndu chuks, is Seaman Aromatic Schnapps and Ogogoro the same thing?
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by citizenY(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ndu chuks,

which one do you drink..... lets start from there.... or is it three day old fura?
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: Ndu chuks, is Seaman Aromatic Schnapps and Ogogoro the same thing?

Actually, Ogogoro is better. The point is if Nigerians see Schnapps and bottled ogogoro side by side in a liquor store, they'd rather spend N2000 more on the inferior product, Schnapp.

citizenY: @ndu chuks,

which one do you drink..... lets start from there.... or is it three day old fura?

Truth be told, I'm actually a teetotaler, but this thread is not about me.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by isalegan2: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ndu_Chucks, is ogogoro like absinthe? cheesy

Anyway, an Alhaji should not know this much about liquor. But, Chucky has always been a hard nut to crack. Dude understands and writes Igbo. He also writes better Yoruba than 95% of Yorubas. In fact, if not for his negative comments about some Yoruba kings, I'd swear he is Yoruba.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by isalegan2: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:
Truth be told, I'm actually a teetotaler. . .

Ah! OK. smiley
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
isale_gan2: Ndu_Chucks, is ogogoro like absinthe? cheesy

Anyway, an Alhaji should not know this much about liquor. But, Chucky has always been a hard nut to crack. Dude understands and writes Igbo. He also writes better Yoruba than 95% of Yorubas. In fact, if not for his negative comments about some Yoruba kings, I'd swear he is Yoruba.

Ah Ah!! Who told you about absinthe which has been banned in most western countries? Absinthe is only about 130 proof, but Ogogoro is at least 160 proof.

Why are people more concerned with the origin of an anonymous poster rather than the contents of his posts? I have told people that I have the blood of the 3 major tribes of Nigeria flowing in me in various percentages. I really do not think such detail should matter.

Isale, where are are you from, asl? smiley
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by isalegan2: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Ah Ah!! Who told you about absinthe which has been banned in most western countries? Absinthe is only about 130 proof, but Ogogoro is at least 160 proof.

Why are people more concerned with the origin of an anonymous poster rather than the contents of his posts? I have told people that I have the blood of the 3 major tribes of Nigeria flowing in me in various percentages. I really do not think such detail should matter.

Isale, where are are you from, asl? smiley

hahahahaha. I was kidding o. I forgot the smilies. tongue I don't need to know your origins. But you are a puzzle in a riddle sha.

I'm from where my moniker indicates nau. As much as you know about all nooks and crannies of Naija, I expect you to know where that is. cheesy

I previously read about absinthe being a favourite of alcoholic poets. lol. I assumed it is worse than moonshine, which would be similar to ogogoro, no? BTW, I had a classmate in secondary school who used to drink that ogogoro stuff. He would sit 2 desks back, and the other guys in class would tell us later that he was drinking it every time he ducked his head down - but we never smelled it. Is it odourless too? That dude was a legendary truant, but is a very talented artist now.

P.S. Now that I've thoroughly derailed your thread. . . you can have it back. embarassed
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by dridowu: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jackie Chan : The Drunken Master
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
dridowu: Jackie Chan : The Drunken Master

Bobby Brown : The Dope Master

Judas Iscariot : The Dishonest Thief

Ogogoro is better than the white powder that our Jagaban inhales in large quantity.
Re: Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro by Italiano1: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
B

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Earmarks N800m To Sponsor 420 Students To Islamic University Of Uganda - / Gen Ojukwu’s Farewell Speech When He Left Biafra Land In January, 1970 / APC Can Dislodge PDP In 2015 If...--atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.