Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:18 AM

House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker (3615 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Shekson(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Female bankers!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. *shuts mouth*. Jz to have rich clients.... Female bankers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by duni04(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2013
geeez: Hmmm

Account officer went to collect deposits
Lol. U crazy smiley
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Tolexander: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
AKUNWATA1: NICE QUESTION BUT YOU SHOULD AV DIRECTED THE QUESTION TO YOUR BELOVED BOKO BOYS SINCE YOU ARE ONE OF THEIR DIE HARD FAN
my man, provide the post where i support boko haram guys!
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by tomzman: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmn! magun at work. This would be a lesson unto others.
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
MAGUN
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
First, it was a senator from Delta state. Now a rep from Ondo state. What do you expect from idle rich politicians who are fed fat from the public purse for doing nothing?

Lord , we ask you that as you recall them to the great beyond for taking our money and refusing to work for us. Since they have elected to settle their mistresses instead of their constituencies, Lord, let their mistresses accompany them to the great beyond whenever you want to recall them. We ask this cos justice will only be, manifestly and undoubtedly,be seen to be done if both parties did report before you, at the same time, and the doctrine of " audi altrem patem" is applied.

To think that most of these men were nobodies yesterday. They toiled with their wives, only to get to Abuja and abandon their wives for girls that ordinarily won't touch them with 10 metre poles.
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
This bankers their name should be changed to bangers,them too wicked for bed
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
toto na bastard
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by mekaboy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
These female account managers, na something else! The one that manages one of my accounts nearly killed me with banging the other day! If not for God, i wouldn't be posting this now cheesy cheesy I do not know, if that is part of the requirements to get employed, owing by the way they handle clients in bed. RIP Poor Fellow!

your account balance is 4, 375.85 and u get account officer wey dey manage ur account. wetin dey inside ur account wey them dey manage?
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by mekaboy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
These female account managers, na something else! The one that manages one of my accounts nearly killed me with banging the other day! If not for God, i wouldn't be posting this now cheesy cheesy I do not know, if that is part of the requirements to get employed, owing by the way they handle clients in bed. RIP Poor Fellow!
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by sakaguchi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
R
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I keep wondering if female bankers are witch. Most of the time,they pin a politician's death on a female banker. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sometimes you think bankers are weaklings... those people work harder than bricklayers at times...

They have extra stamina. the lawmaker overworked himself... do you know what it means to stand or sit at a spot everyday 7am to 7pm... and you come relax ontop old man?
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by kokoA(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
***lawmaker's kid speaking to his friends days back*** "my dad doesn't saty with us because he is in abuja WORKING HARD for our constituency.. He is such a HARDWORKER".. Smh
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by biafranqueen: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shekson: Female bankers!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. *shuts mouth*. Jz to have rich clients.... Female bankers!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me male bankers are no different I think it is required in the job description, I finally accepted an invitation to lunch with my bank manager, he did not know I invited my husband, before he showed up the manager was complementing me flirting and as soon as my husband got to our table his face changed as did the conversation he was practically speechless and had claimed he had important matters to discuss smh
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
jackymfon: its possible the banker was a married woman and her oga don arrange some "touch not" on her without her knowledge. Am speculating but am sure it not far from d truth...
i thought so too. Why was the man vomiting blood?.
Re: House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

ngeneukwuenu I think say u be girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIG Mbu Replies Amaechi / Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours / 2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.