Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,087 members, 7,939,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. (1594 Views)

Pls Help My Inverter Cooling Fan Is Not Working. / My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / Blue Screen Which Then Goes Unto Black Screen Then Rights Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by Menaha(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Helo fellow nairalanders!

Pls help your brother with Hp laptop problem.

My Hp laptop model is compaq nc600 (as said in the topic).
Yesterday after finishing my project, I turned it off (everything was ok).
Today, I decided to review my project; then I turned my laptop on but to my suprise it shows black screen but the power and fan is on.
I'm totally confused and devastated. I need to review my project (in case of any error).

Pls if anyone has a solution or advice, I'll be happy to recieve it.

Help me plz!!!!
Thanks!
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by bigtt76(f): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Remove the battery and allow to stand for like 5 minutes before replacing battery. Note that you will lose all documents unsaved before the problem. If issues still persists persists, you may need to remove the memory module and replace back. Repeat the orocess mentioned earlier.

If still de case and you are in Lagos ..close to VI go to Saka Tinubu Computer village and ask for Onos he will sort you out.
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by Menaha(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for your suggestion. But it didn't solve the problem.
I don't live in Lagos, I live in port harcourt.

Is there any other way?
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Have once Experienced this, but fortunately with some little adjustment like removing the battery, trying adjusting the Panel linked to it's power button by just 3 hand taps it working perfectly ok. But i can't say that's the solution as my engineer Once told me it because of the ram failure that i need to change one of it's Ram memory as it might be faulty.' though since then i haven't experience it.
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by anochuks08(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is there a blinking orange colour or blue light on it? If yes, sorry. 98% of nc6000 die this similar death.
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by fleexee(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2013
leave it on while charging it for 1hr30min. then force it off by pressing the power button. after dat on it and start tapping the wireless button. give it a trial
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by anochuks08(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2013
If its nc6000, and its blinking an orange or blue light, save yourself the stress and buy a new laptop.
Re: Pls Help!! My Hp Compaq Nc600 Laptop Shows Black Screen But Power And Fan Is On. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
fleexee: leave it on while charging it for 1hr30min. then force it off by pressing the power button. after dat on it and start tapping the wireless button. give it a trial
A wholly sugested solution...??
Though mine then was hp pavalion dv4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ads By Name Virus! / Samsung Laptop 4gb Ram, 250gb Hard Disk In Perfect Condition / Can Anyone Find The Mac Osx Drivers For The New Starcomms Izap Modem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.