Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,031 members, 7,949,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pictures From The Christ The King Celebration(corpus Christi) Of The Catholics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Christ The King Celebration(corpus Christi) Of The Catholics (608 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Christ The King Celebration(corpus Christi) Of The Catholics by dannydaniels(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2013
smiley smiley kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyPlease fellow catholic nairalanders,I wuld lyk us 2 post our pictures here for those who ddnt join in the celebration †☺ see.....for nw we'v not started.....I'll post mine later..post urs if u hav

(1) (Reply)

Her Attitude Stinks / Catholics Begin A New Year, (year A). As Today Marks The First Day Of Advent / Will Mandela Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.