Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Material Damage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Material Damage (590 Views)

For The Ladies Looking For Husband Material (picture) / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / Husband/wife Material. Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Material Damage by sweetiePe(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
A yuppie was opening the door of his BMW when a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the yuppie complained bitterly about the damage to his car.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!"
"You yuppies are so materialistic, it's ridiculous" retorted the officer. "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off."
"Oh, my God!" screamed the yuppie, noticing the bloody stump where his arm used to be. "My Rolex!"

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/MATERIAL-DAMAGE-11.24.2013/discussion.htm

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Bringing Unclad Horse To Racing Field / Nepa No Dy Shame 0 / Just Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.