Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. (4250 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by Codedrock(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by dahmie2013: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nice one!

But wats with dese earings dey're wearing on deir trad wedd, @least dey shud have sum respect 4 our culture.
Re: Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by Peterwizzy: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm
Re: Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by Codedrock(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Peterwizzy: hmmm
Re: Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by Tolexander: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
dahmie2013: Nice one!

But wats with dese earings dey're wearing on deir trad wedd, @least dey shud have sum respect 4 our culture.
i will like to understand what your culture entails with wearing of earrings for traditional wedding sir!
Re: Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. by Codedrock(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tolexander: i will like to understand what your culture entails with wearing of earrings for traditional wedding sir!
help me ask him..

(1) (Reply)

See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ / [VIDEOS] EXPOSED! Naija Female Celebs Involved In Lesbianism Leaked! / Dbanj Shows Of His Island Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.