Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos (9038 Views)

Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad. / NOW WE KNOW, The Real Reason why IYANYA Left Yvonne Nelson...Davido Baddest Guy (2) (3) (4)

Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Mrswagg(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
For someone like Iyanya to be chased away by Davido’s bouncers from the entrance gate of his birthday party at the Pavada Lounge, is to the say the least very unfortunate. Although many regular people who did not have an invitation card were also prevented from entering but Iyanya should be an exception. It’s things like this that cause beefing in the entertainment industry. I hear Iyanya even tried to call Davido and his guys to let them know that he was at the gate, but they didn’t take his call… After several failed efforts to convince the fierce-looking bouncers that Iyanya is not just any other person but also a big player in the music industry, those around gave up and Iyanya had to walk back to his car in shame and he regretted ever leaving his house to go to Davido’s birthday party venue. Some people are saying it is a “deliberate act” to insult Iyanya. Whatever, I hope Davido apologizes to him. Read more at http://www..com/2013/11/why-iyanya-was-chased-from-davidos.html

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by sonofanarchy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
undecided ok make I cry❔

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by borntobegr8t(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wats wrong wit dat iyanya sef...wit that his s.t.u.p.i.d 6 packs.,thunder fire all d guys wey get 6packs
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Your 6packs are not needed here @ iyanya.

What's Terry G feeling like now? cheesy
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wats wrong wit dat iyanya sef...wit that his s.t.u.p.i.d 6 packs.,thunder fire all d guys wey get 6packs

Amadioha ft Sango, Ogun - thunder strike you back!

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Austeenx:

Bros why the fronting na?

The last time I checked, Na Pot Belly u get and not six packs.

So what's your problem undecided

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by overdrive(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wats wrong wit dat iyanya sef...wit that his s.t.u.p.i.d 6 packs.,thunder fire all d guys wey get 6packs

Jealousy go kill u. tongue

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Airforce1:

Bros why the fronting na?

The last time I checked, Na Pot Belly u get and not six packs.

So what's your problem undecided

Oh, interesting.
I don't brag. So, no qualms.
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Austeenx:

Oh, interesting.
I don't brag. So, no qualms.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by borntobegr8t(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Austeenx:

you no even get the 6 pack sef,so hw the matter affect u
overdrive:

Jealousy go kill u. tongue
o'boy i hate that 6 pack ehn!...i dnt knw wat ladies find sexy abt it sad
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
bros y evulz na.......yu hesh gan grin grin
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Saraben(f): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
if I were in his shoes chai I will beg d ground to open so I can get inside d ground cos of shame
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Evacool(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Too bad! I still love Davido. Y iyanya no go obtain invitation card sef angry Mgbotukwikmaye!!! tongue
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Amen! angry
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by agudaisy(f): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
wetin dey do u slf? Whch kind jealousy b dat? Y thunder go fire am ? Abi na him tell u make u no get?cos na ur typ go say dem no lik somthng for public buh for back dey will b dyn to hav dat thng. Kindly go and meet him so dat he will tell u wat to do to have urs den jealousing d poor guy

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by borntobegr8t(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
agu daisy: wetin dey do u slf? Whch kind jealousy b dat? Y thunder go fire am ? Abi na him tell u make u no get?cos na ur typ go say dem no lik somthng for public buh for back dey will b dyn to hav dat thng. Kindly go and meet him so dat he will tell u wat to do to have urs den jealousing d poor guy
Wat is this one saying undecided
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by borntobegr8t(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: bros y evulz na.......yu hesh gan grin grin

Babe I don try get that 6 pack. But the thing no gree stay # team pot belly

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by borntobegr8t(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Strauskhan1: Amen! angry
Guy ur head is there grin

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by sultanbaby: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
he offend u before abi why d abuse
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by kommiejewel(f): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote
author=born_to_be_gr8t]Wats wrong wit dat iyanya sef...wit that his
s.t.u.p.i.d 6 packs.,thunder fire all d guys wey get 6packs[/quote]
Chai! Eh ya! Guy wey get six packs thief ur babe. . Sori, u hear?. . .
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2013
lmao grin envy at work

when you stay away from morsels, 10 bottles of gulder,eating late at night,you work out regularly,you will not need to be jealous of 6 pack owners grin
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

lmao.i thought as much.choiiiiii.see painment o grin

you sef workout na :p

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
I guess the bouncers had specific instructions from Davido himself to embarrass Iyanya. I don't think they would be overzealous enough to deny him entry merely because he did not present an IV. In any case, I'm not sure Iyanya could have turned up uninvited. . .shey na free champagne abi free barbeque dey hungry am abi wetin? He certainly didn't come on a 'famzing' expedition either. Not nice at all.

Na so needless beef dey start.
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

grin grin grin sorry hun...God's time is d best wink grin

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by Onliie(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2013

Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by akposking(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just called iyanya and e told me that amebo bloggers are lying.
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by ArcBishopmarie(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guy why u dey vommit anyhow 4 social network... U need more home training abeg.
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by ArcBishopmarie(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na bad belle dey worry u.... As u dey u fit train for 20minutes?
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by ceo003: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
pro01:
I guess the bouncers had specific instructions from Davido himself to embarrass Iyanya. I don't think they would be overzealous enough to deny him entry merely because he did not present an IV. In any case, I'm not sure Iyanya could have turned up uninvited. . .shey na free champagne abi free barbeque dey hungry am abi wetin? He certainly didn't come on a 'famzing' expedition either. Not nice at all.

Na so needless beef dey start.

its juz fuhkd up wot happend 2 inyanya @ davidos party . i believe inyanya was set up 2 b humiliated angry
Re: Why Iyanya Was Chased From Davido’s Birthday Party In Lagos by snika: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Please OP next time explain who those people are. Don't you know that some of us schooled in Madagascar? angry

Top 10 African Beautiful Women / Cardib Show Off Her Newly Completed Tattoo That Covers Whole Butt. PHOTOS / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics)