Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

What A Wierd Question From Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Wierd Question From Guys (4853 Views)

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2013
mayapop: lol cheesy he Wanna act like a clown.

Mission accomplished lol.
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by nneh1(f): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2013
appelmoieddy: .
still annoyed?
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Enegod(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
ogugua and mayapop have officially hijacked this thread!!! undecided
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by sweetestguy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
nneh1: Seriously I don't understand what on earth is happening. Why must the 1st question a guy will ask a girl is how old are you without even asking her name esp all these nairaland boys. Yes I call them boys.some have not even seen you and the conversation goes
Guy; hello
Girl; good day
Guy; how are u
Girl; I'm fine and u?
Guy; how old are u??
No what is ur name,who are u etc?
Pls is this reasonable in this era or am I missing something bcs it irritates me.
I met a lady and wen we started chatting, she asked me my name age job etc? And she's a mature lady
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=nneh1]still annoyed?[/
quote]
No,I'm not wink
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by nneh1(f): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=appelmoieddy][/quote]sure? If you are still annoyed I apologise.

1 Like

Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
nneh1: sure? If you are still annoyed I apologise.
Isn't necessary,cos I wasnt smiley
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Maybe he just wants to make sure he's not talking to an underage girl.
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by jhidey08(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nneh, I don't c anything wrong in d manners he asked his questions. Pple av provided u quite a numba of reasons y dey think he asked hw old u were without minding 2 knw ur name. Knowing ur age wil giv him an idea on hw 2 chat wit u, if u're older dan him, den ur chatting level 'll b smh. It's a rude approach tho, bt @least u shld av provided him wit an answer (add 2 yrs 2 ur real age if u can't tell him d truth).
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
the ladies questions are the worst.sum girlz just wanna know evrytin about your life,especially when chating face to face,they would turn Frank Edoho then you find yourself on the HOT seat.pheeew.questions after questions.
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by baralatie(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: ogugua and mayapop have officially hijacked this thread!!! undecided
gbain!
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by mykindofperfect(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Nneh you're right o

How can a stranger just meet me and ask for my age before my name?

Dyu know if they're looking for girls within your age for ritualgringringrin

Immediately you say your age you go miss grin grin grin
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ O.p,you need to be social ...coz u specifically and outrageously timid....wat the big deal telling someone ur name online,or is your name that local, and unspellable ...Me don't see anyfin wrong in a stranger asking u those question....you shouldn't have chatted with him if u don't wanna gt familiar*......
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by jnrbayano(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2013
ITbomb: Such a direct question at that stage of conversation for me is rude .
The more diplomatic way to go is to ask if she is a student or a worker . To avoid a situation of a 20 year old worker , u might ask her when she graduated n which school .
For me I operate in age ranges , I don't care for ur specific age when interacting with u. 17 to 21 group 1 , 22 to 27 group 2 , 28 to 35 group 3 . Any other group beneath is underage and above is overage
You be Champion o. You have already partitioned age groups into 3? I bow broda!gringringrin
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by jnrbayano(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2013
mykindofperfect: Nneh you're right o

How can a stranger just meet me and ask for my age before my name?

Dyu know if they're looking for girls within your age for ritualgringringrin

Immediately you say your age you go miss grin grin grin
If the stranger has the ability to make her miss from afar, don't you think he will also have the ability to tell her age despite him not having to ask?
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by prodiG(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Oh shut up you silly girl ! Your attitude stinks. If you are too timid to state your age, so unpolite to state your name, and too foolish to understand the importance of giving a short summary of your person, as a basis of establishing a relationship with a stranger, you have mental problems.
well said!
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by BabieGhagha(f): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
all dis small boiz of nowadays ehn! ...se nah age introduction dey start frm?
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by gsalvatore: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na wa ooo.
@Op ..Some women usually ask me how old I am and I dont think its a big deal unless you are insecure/ not confident.

Too much kids dey online now so no time to waste on them and if you cant take that question then something is wrong IMO, you don't feel great about yourself.

Also I believe most girls/ladies are either dumb,shallow or playin dumb during chats, they don't have anything to offer or say or maybe they are timid online, no opinion of thier own(reminds me of feminist wannabes), this make the conversation go sided, this brings out all kinda of 'ackward'questions that get the @OP annoyed; you'll even think its an interrogation..

So if they ask of your age, you can always ask back cheesy
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by kilokeys(m): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2014
BabieGhagha: all dis small boiz of nowadays ehn! ...se nah age introduction dey start frm?
i think its a matured question.
1. we wanna be careful we rnt talking to underaged girls
2. if she get pissed by the question, we move on knowing she is immature
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by BabieGhagha(f): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2014
kilokeys:
i think its a matured question.
1. we wanna be careful we rnt talking to underaged girls
2. if she get pissed by the question, we move on knowing she is immature
u might b able a tell by some oda reasons lyk;d way shez dressed,her look,voice,d manner at which shez able 2 understand questions thrown at her nd her manners*dey must b ladylyk to some extent
Re: What A Wierd Question From Guys by kilokeys(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2014
BabieGhagha: u might b able a tell by some oda reasons lyk;d way shez dressed,her look,voice,d manner at which shez able 2 understand questions thrown at her nd her manners*dey must b ladylyk to some extent
sure i check those at first.. i ask (not bluntly) only when i can't deduce. i still asked one sweet chic looking 24 last week. and to my surprise she was just 19.
i am a good conversationalist and i know it takes wits, composure, body language , tone and humor to get answers that r quite sensitive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) / For The Ladies / See The Pics A Guy Snaped And Posted On Facebook;hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.