Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,926 members, 7,969,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect (1239 Views)

Like That, This Guy Had A Job Via His Eccentric CV / I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform / He Got An Audit Job Via A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Yes its true, she got a job using her contacts on konnects, contacts she never knew 2 months back and only met last week! social networking is more than having friends on konnects, facebook, myspace and sharing resources, pictures etc.

She got the job because she regularly logs on to konnects and airs her views and shares her thoughts on issues that come up regularly in discussions and a member of her network liked her train of thought and recommended her to the hiring manager, just like that!

The beauty of Konnects is that it can let you know of contacts of key people in organizations that you may not know about.

Join Konnects today for FREE! & network your way to a job!
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
To realize the potentials of this network, sign up first, next search for Nigerians on the network and narrow your search to popular companies in nigeria like UBA, Zenith, Oceanic, Dangote, MTN, CELTEL etc and you'll see hundreds of nigerians working at these places. Join Konnects today for FREE!
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
I have added 4 new contacts in the last 2 hrs, 2 from UBA, 1 from GLO & another from UAC. Come on register now and try it today!
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
Remember, register first then search for Nigerian contacts!
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by protocol(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by somuchmore: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2008
Thanks Man, i just registered now, what do i do next?
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
Add Nigerian contact and befriend them on the network and eventually asking them politely if there's any opening in their company that will fit you.

Thats all to it. (NETWORKING!)
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by igwe4life(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
Remember Network, Network, Network!
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by somuchmore: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
Thanks man wink
Re: How My Fiancee Got A Job Via Konnect by somuchmore: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2008
Any success stories yet?

(1) (Reply)

Production Manager For A Printing Press / Admin Officer Wanted Urgently. / Neiti Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.