Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,585 members, 7,917,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (58821 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2013
I clicked on Vivians profile last night and read some of her posts - very intelligent and focused lady. Her family must be going through a lot of pains, may God comfort them.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2013
ifyalways: Berem kwusi iju maka foto nwa a biko. She weren't your pal when she was here and alive so why the obsession with her picture now?

She's dead does not mean we should breach her online privacy.

I think Berem just likes to mourn dead people.

I remember when Goldie died, she spammed the entire forum with Goldie-related posts, despite constantly abusing the woman when she was alive.

Oh well undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2013
GustavoFring:

I remember when Goldie died, she spammed the entire forum with Goldie-related posts, despite constantly abusing the woman when she was alive.

Oh well undecided
I hope this wont start another e-quarell on this thread.

#justmythoughts
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2013
ifyalways: Berem kwusi iju maka foto nwa a biko. She weren't your pal when she was here and alive so why the obsession with her picture now?

She's dead does not mean we should breach her online privacy.
Maybe you didn't read my previous comments about how close we were on this forum. She may not be a friend offline but she's one Igbo lady I respect so much on this forum.

I promise not to ask of her picture again. "Sobs" cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Lol! She must have laughed so hard reading your reply. You eh! grin grin
Abeg Idowu,try post her pisure make we see biko. Abeg!! She might be someone I have seen somewhere,somehow. Please.cry cry
No pictures abeg! I forced vivi to run for last year's miss nl. Come see d gingering wey I do before vivi gree, oh She loved her privacy. She sent different pics... I remember the first pic she sent, I screamed "viv, worris that behind u?" Viv, u remember? Our girlie chats? cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2013
GustavoFring:

Oh well undecided
whaaaat!!! shocked angry

You must be referring to the wrong person. I have never and will never abuse any woman,celebrity or no celebrity on this forum. I don't wanna derail this thread if not I would want you to provide links to prove yourself. I beg you in the name of God,lemme mourn Vivian without any insult from you or anyone. Please!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Death! Where is thy sting?

RIP Vivian Chinasa.

May God Almighty grant you eternal rest.
Goodnight.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Viv, see hen, u won't kill me!! wake up!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No pictures abeg! I forced vivi to run for last year's miss nl. Come see d gingering wey I do before vivi gree, oh She loved her privacy. She sent different pics... I remember the first pic she sent, I screamed "viv, worris that behind u?" Viv, u remember? Our girlie chats? cry cry
Oh dear, I never knew she loved her privacy. Please don't be offended. I won't ask of her picture again. cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I wish she would c all dis & come here & laugh her heart out,i can't get y life is so unfair
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
400 level!! 400!!!!!!! Vivi, ok just quote one post, just one!! Please nau cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
berem: whaaaat!!! shocked angry

You must be referring to the wrong person. I have never and will never abuse any woman,celebrity or no celebrity on this forum. I don't wanna derail this thread if not I would want you to provide links to prove yourself. I beg you in the name of God,lemme mourn Vivian without any insult from you or anyone. Please!!

A quick search shows this:
berem: Two of them wor wor no be small! Prezzo got big lips as well as goldie! Abeg if dem born pikin make dem name am ELENU.you go fear big lip na! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1026107/prezzo-wants-marry-goldie/1#11907864

I don't intend to derail or whatnot, but facts are facts.

I think the best way to honour Vivian's memory would be to stay real and not acting like a professional mourner.

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: 400 level!! 400!!!!!!! Vivi, ok just quote one post, just one!! Please nau cry cry cry
My kind of girl....
"making something very beautiful out of the ordinary"

#teamCapricorn
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by DExplorer1: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Oh, this is now true.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2013
GustavoFring:

I think the best way to honour Vivian's memory would be to stay real and not acting like a professional mourner.

its ok,we all here for one reason
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tracyxx: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace sis, and may God comfort your family at this sad time
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cynhamscakes(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Am trying to come to terms, with this news. It's really a painful one to hear. She had so much potential, and struck me as someone who knew what she wanted from life. I pray her soul rest in peace and the grace to bear this loss be granted to her family.

Personally her death reminds me of the fact, that we all have very limited time to spend here. What counts therefore, is how we spend it. The lives we touch, the impact we leave behind and soul that get transformed for good by our actions and inactions.

Death is inevitable, but let it be said of you whenever your time comes, "that you came, saw and conquered".

Farewell Vivianc
Mathew Briggs the fire wishes you peace
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2013
First Bawomolo . . .

Then Perx . . . .

Now Vivian . . .

This is becoming scary . . sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2013
RIP sister. sad embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
GustavoFring:

Lol! You don't know how to differentiate between a joke and when serious. Smh for you. FYI, I have lost a 5 years old child before and I know how it feels to lose someone close to you. There's nothing like being a professional
mourner.
Below is one of Vivian's threads I loved so much. cry

www.nairaland.com/1073725/really-tame-extravagant-man
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Vivi! smiley cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Oh dear!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2013
berem: Lol! You don't know how to differentiate between a joke and when serious. Smh for you.

Below is one of Vivian's threads I loved so much. cry

www.nairaland.com/1073725/really-tame-extravagant-man

You are doing it again.

Trying to make Vivian's death about you same as you did when Goldie died.

You didnt even know the girl offline yet you're trying to pass off as being a close friend of hers

Stop acting like a professional mourner and get a life.

This is the last I will say on this topic.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Fevk this! Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! I give up! angry angry angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2013
My Eulogy

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2013
What kind of rough play is this one, which VivianC? The same VivianC abi do we have two here? @OP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Fevk this! Arrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! I give up! angry angry angry
its just a day by day thing.......just keep the memories alive.

you can still celebrate her existence every 29th dec...........and her departure can always be remembered.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
Bye, Vivian. See you soon, I hope, in a better place. cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Rest in peace Vivian. God knows I will so miss you. Vivian, my friend and my sister. I love you so much.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Hei! Viv!!! If I was a boy..... I loved u more...I did! I swear I did cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.