Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run (9645 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' / Igbos Disown Jonathan With Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by moodswing(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
I will sue him if he decides not to contest.

Can't ask for a better president than GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
egift: Are they the only minority ethinic group in Nigeria?

Is Niger Delta now a paradise now that there son have been president? Can they now stop all agitations?

The answer is NO. What Nigeria need is a good, anti-corruption and visionary leader, not this divide-and-rule clown.
Maybe u should point out dat messiah u're thinking about among the Northerners or among APC or forever remain silent, but just incase u don't want 2 keep shut, sream very well, cos it's a practice wit ur types in Agungun fishing festival! The man has d constitutional right like every other Nigerian. The question of his credibility should be answered in the polls come 2015. If ur co-hots are d messiahs as u claim, definitely nothing will stop them in d elections, else Jonathan rules till 2019. The earlier u get that into ur head, d better 4 u! Scumberg!
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
littlehooper7:

SEE HOW SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
THIS IS NIGER DELTA MILITANT OF TOMORROW..
Yes i'm a militant and what you just saw was a tip of the iceberg .

it was a phase that must be achieved to set the record straight though Yaradua was a wise man and he saw the hand writing on the wall and didn't continue with OBJ's highhandedness and use of force ,by the time all machinery are in place we will demand for equal fair and true representation and total control of our land that you parasites are looting blind on the disguise of this fraud called 'ONE NIGERIA' .

Mark my words ,when that time comes you'll be begging for negotiation ,of course we know exactly what we are doing, and we will surely hold you down because you're a slave to that which belongs to us.....

you can rant but it would have been better to prepare for the worse.

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by ogbronx(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
We have disowned the baaga since.

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Surely he will run..... but it would be a 100m race to OtuOke cool
grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
ogbronx: We have disowned the baaga since.

Don't insult our president angry
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by DIVINE78: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don Brutus: pls bro its spelt Igbo, ibo is rather insultive, hope u do take note sha!
Ibo means shameless thief.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Mekyno(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Ngige supporters r talking again...... GEJ will do/ win d election jst as Apga guber candidate did, even do it is almost concluded, bt its settled as 4 me. U ppl will cry foul again....its south-south turn, northners jst wait 4 u ppl's turn, 2019.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper8: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
2015 200M DISTANCE RACE

CONTESTANT 1- GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF
CONTESTANT 2- BLESSING OKAGBARI
CONTESTANT 3- USING BOLT.

FINISHING LINE - OTUOKE

2 Likes

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper8: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Yes i'm a militant and what you just saw was a tip of the iceberg .

it was a phase that must be achieved to set the record straight though Yaradua was a wise man and he saw the hand writing on the wall and didn't continue with OBJ's highhandedness and use of force ,by the time all machinery are in place we will demand for equal fair and true representation and total control of our land that you parasites are looting blind on the disguise of this fraud called 'ONE NIGERIA' .

Mark my words ,when that time comes you'll be begging for negotiation ,of course we know exactly what we are doing, and we will surely hold you down because you're a slave to that which belongs to us.....

you can rant but it would have been better to prepare for the worse.

UR LEVEL OF REASONING IS LOW..
OBJ DID NOT ALLOW YOU (MILITANT ) TO DISTURB THE PEACE OF NATION LIKE THE BOKOHARAM IS DOING PRESENTLY DURING HIS TENURE...
YOUR PEER GROUP FROM NIGER DELTA IS NOT SUPPORTING HIM....
OMO ALE NI ELE YIII OOOO
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Akshow: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
falls from palm wine tree. RotfLmao.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Energito: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: undecided Edo For Life
ok
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper8: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
TRUCKPUSHER
I HAVE SOME REFUSE TO DISPOSE HERE.. ABEG COME N DISPOSE IT FOR ME WITH YOUR TRUCK (CART )

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Energito: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don Brutus: pls bro its spelt Igbo, ibo is rather insultive, hope u do take note sha!
ok
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Energito: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
musiwa112: does this picture look like edo and delta want to be in the south south with you. no. why not change the topic to east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Jm757NK8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0N6jKnS7hY
take your time here
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
littlehooper7:

I TRUST APC. APC WILL MONITOR THE ELECTION PROCESS THOROUGHLY
Exactly the way they monitored anambra elections and came out 3rd u mean? Cry fowl(foul) dat it was rigged same as u and ur likes will cry, errm, "goat" come 2015. U knw d most painful tin? U can't do anytin abt it! Yes, u'll only kill urselves like u're doin now in d north! Who de f.uck are u guys fighting, killing each others? Fools! Jonathan till 2019 weda by rigging or free-fair elections!
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by emmalexabl(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
The 2015 election will be between President Jonathan and the APC presidential candidate.  The only opportunity that the North has to produce the next president lies in the APC putting forward a Northerner as its presidential candidate.  Even then, President Jonathan must be the odds-on favourite to win.  As a rule, sitting African presidents don’t lose elections.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
I am a staunch supporter of Buhari, not cos am a northerner, bt because in my opinion, he has the qualities and integrity to b the president. but I am also strongly against anyone or group that is/are against GEJ running for the 2015 election, as a nigerian who had met all the requirements of a presidential candidate..he has every ounce of right to contest. Its so sad that the electoral process in dis country is not credible enough cos if it were, no 1 wld b concerned if GEJ contests or not cos it is up to the populace to decide if he deserve another four years or not

2 Likes

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by saint047(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus: undecided Edo For Life
i tink u are an edo man from the north,no reasonable edo man that knows dat the hon minister of works is from edo wil open his mouth to vomit dat dat nonsense u just vomit.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
littlehooper8:

UR LEVEL OF REASONING IS LOW..
OBJ DID NOT ALLOW YOU (MILITANT ) TO DISTURB THE PEACE OF NATION LIKE THE BOKOHARAM IS DOING PRESENTLY DURING HIS TENURE...
YOUR PEER GROUP FROM NIGER DELTA IS NOT SUPPORTING HIM....
OMO ALE NI ELE YIII OOOO
Actually you're an ediot bro...no offence

When OBJ bombed Odi militancy and arms proliferation increased by the dozen and more damages were done to the Nigerian economy.

Solving any problem of civil uprising that is a genuine cause cannot be silenced by the show of force and bravado.

Force is usually the last resort and always the last thing...may i also remind you that whenever any individual,organization or country uses force to silence a people agitating for their right it only exposes their weakness to hold their place if the issue of use of force arises....OBJ was a coward and i can assure you that if he had gotten that third term Nigeria would have been in a shamble by now.

You cannot silence a child from crying by shouting and also silence his hiccups by shouting at him..........

grow up and read the hand writing on the wall and stop typing in cap locks like a lunatic, though i know it's very hot in there.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by ba7man(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
My opinion doesn't count if G.E.J contests or not. Neither does the people screaming "Fresh Air" or "G.E.J 2019".
But there is a Cabal that are good at poisoning presidents they're not happy with in Aso Rock................................Their opinion counts.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Swiftlee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
littlehooper7: IN DEMOCRACY:

MAJORITY HAVE THEIR WAY N MINORITY HAVE THEIR SAYS..

GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF

I hate this mehn!!! What sort of rubbish is this..no matter what your grieviances are, why would you resort to calling your presidents unappealing names!! He is a father someone's father! No matter you grieve/hate..not this! Be civilized and educated,that is if you are...i dont blame the mods for always banning you!
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by egift(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mekyno:
Ngige supporters r talking again...... [size=14pt]GEJ will do/ win d election jst as Apga guber candidate did,[/size] even do it is almost concluded, bt its settled as 4 me. U ppl will cry foul again....its south-south turn, northners jst wait 4 u ppl's turn, 2019.

Sometimes you guys indirectly insult the president thinking you are defending him - So the only way Jonathan can be re-elected is having his agents at the Polling Centres, you vote, raise your ballot as if you are blowing it to dry (so the agent can see it), cast your vote and collect N1,000. Just like Willy-Willy and AdaObi did.

Surprisingly you are not ashamed of saying it!

1 Like

Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
littlehooper8: TRUCKPUSHER
I HAVE SOME REFUSE TO DISPOSE HERE.. ABEG COME N DISPOSE IT FOR ME WITH YOUR TRUCK (CART )
I'll gladly help you out....i know that your tribe's way of life is something synonymous to filth cheesy
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Swiftlee:
I hate this mehn!!! What sort of rubbish is this..no matter what your grieviances are, why would you resort to calling your presidents unappealing names!! He is a father someone's father! No matter you grieve/hate..not this! Be civilized and educated,that is if you are...i dont blame the mods for always banning you!
Don't mind that lowlifer....he's just piece of cuvnt with no bearing grin

watery puccy
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper9: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
stevedure:
Exactly the way they monitored anambra elections and came out 3rd u mean? Cry fowl(foul) dat it was rigged same as u and ur likes will cry, errm, "goat" come 2015. U knw d most painful tin? U can't do anytin abt it! Yes, u'll only kill urselves like u're doin now in d north! Who de f.uck are u guys fighting, killing each others? Fools! Jonathan till 2019 weda by rigging or free-fair elections!

SEE THIS HE GOAT..
JUST WAIT, WATCH N SEE IN 2015...
U THINK ANAMBRA ELECTION IS A CREDIBLE ELECTION?
INEC CHAIRMAN UTTERED THAT THE ELECTION DIDN'T RUN AS EXPECTED...

THE (NORTH, SW........) IS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper9: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I'll gladly help you out....i know that your tribe's way of life is something synonymous to filth cheesy

U SABI UR WORK DIE..
BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT'S DILIGENT IN HIS WORK...
COME DISPOSE ALL THE REFUSE WEY DEY FOR LAGOS...
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by littlehooper9: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Swiftlee:

DON'T PREACH FOR ME, GO CHURCH ABEG...
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by oguash: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
i dont like jonathan and i will never like him even though i am a southerner but that doesnt mean he shouldnt contest. if u dont like him , oya vote him out in 2015......... simple
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by MichaelNwiwiri: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is South/South a village? Those who benefit from a corrupt system can say that, but not unbehalf of all of us in the geographical S/S. what do they mean by disowned, is he going to seek elective office again.
Re: 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
saint047: i tink u are an edo man from the north,no reasonable edo man that knows dat the hon minister of works is from edo wil open his mouth to vomit dat dat nonsense u just vomit.
kai shut up make i hear word. So you are one of those blind people too, see as you disgrace US(Edo). You no see better person mention , you con say na Onolemhenmen name. You need neuro-check up,

i am from the South south ..... I am ashamed of Jonathan.

*runs to hide*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget / Falana Asks EFCC To Probe FG Over $4bn Recovered Abacha Loot / Six Days To Rivers Rerun Polls: Uneasy Calm As Pdp, Apc Trade Claims Over Riggin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.