Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha (1906 Views)

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Stevogue(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2013
The Catholic Archbishop of Owerri Ecclesiastical province, His Grace, Anthony Obinna, Sunday morning took Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state to the cleaners when he told the governor to his face that he has lost touch with the reality and essence of governance.
It was the annual special Corpus Christi service of the Catholic church and Okorocha had decided to worship at the Assumpta Cathedral but the service really went sour for him, his wife and his entourage when Obinna’s sermon zeroed in on his administration and tore it to shreds right before the governor. The fiery cleric told Okorocha in unambiguous terms that he was using state allocations as though they were his personal fund...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/archbishop-obinna-blasts-okorocha-saysimo-allocation-not-your-pocket-money/
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Good one.
If there is anything I detest about his administration is, the allocation of projects to poor contractors.
The dude makes a lot of noise. And he is desperate. I'm wary of desperate people.
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nnewi1stSon: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2013
Until i read it from a more reliable source, it remains trash!
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by VAQAXY: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Imo state has been so unlucky with leaders since 1999. The worst mistake they made in 2011 was to elect a born almajiri as their governor. Now the state is severely messed with no improvement after all these years. Hope Imo state people get it right in 2015 by electing a decent person as their governor.

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by lovat(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2013
Rochas will lose Imo state if all these APC sycophants keep on urging him on. Ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya.

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nnewi1stSon: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2013
VAQAXY: Imo state has been so unlucky with leaders since 1999. The worst mistake they made in 2011 was to elect a born almajiri as their governor. Now the state is severely messed with no improvement after all these years. Hope Imo state people get it right in 2015 by electing a decent person as their governor.
Chino, it's rather amusing how you'd be quick to rubbish rochas on any Imo state thread, but whenever Abagworo does that to Peter Adaobi on any Anambra thread, you loose your bearing.
I'm gonna ask you this with all honesty.......

Are you okay upstairs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by VAQAXY: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Chino, it's rather amusing how you'd be quick to rubbish rochas on any Imo state thread, but whenever Abagworo does that to Peter Adaobi on any Anambra thread, you loose your bearing.
I'm gonna ask you this with all honesty.......

Are you okay upstairs? undecided

This is not chino. Get your facts right.
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nnewi1stSon: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
VAQAXY:

This is not chino. Get your facts right.
lols. I and Afam are perharps the only peeps on this forum that know your over 14 monikers..... You better dont sweat it, else i expose you here now tongue
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by mike404(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: lols. I and Afam are perharps the only peeps on this forum that know your over 14 monikers..... You better dont sweat it, else i expose you here now tongue
OLD BOY IF YOU ARE REALLY AN ANAMBRARIAN AS YOU CLAIMED TO BE THEN YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND ANAMBRARIANS IN GENERAL. WHAT A SHAME!

6 Likes

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Symphony007: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2013
I love this comment. It should be sent to all state governors because they think alike. "your state allocation is not your pocket money".
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by alexchiny: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2013
And Abagworo is not here yet to defend his paymaster? Abagworo where art thou? grin grin grin
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Zonacom(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: lols. I and Afam are perharps the only peeps on this forum that know your over 14 monikers..... You better dont sweat it, else i expose you here now tongue
Easy guy. I thought you and chino are friends? What went wrong?
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by stfadaanthony(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2013
D truth needs 2be told...God bless u his Lordship

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nnewi1stSon: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
mike404: OLD BOY IF YOU ARE REALLY AN ANAMBRARIAN AS YOU CLAIMED TO BE THEN YOU ARE A BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND ANAMBRARIANS IN GENERAL. WHAT A SHAME!
pls what zoo did this orangutang escape from? I wont join words with you.... Get lost!
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nnewi1stSon: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Zona.com:

Easy guy. I thought you and chino are friends? What went wrong?
Me and Chino become 'Allies' whenever the thread is an 'Igbo vs Ohemmanu' thread.
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by ak47mann(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!
Imo State Banned From Borrowing More loans.

**external debt hits over N100billion in just few months.

The Imo state government have been declared unfit to borrow more more money by the Nigerian Apex bank, the CBN.
Few months ago, the Debt Management agencies frown at the rising debt profile of Governor Rochas Okorocha's government and the apparent less ability to of the state to pay back these loans in the next 25 years. PEAK of borrowing for the state.

CBN stated that Imo state is owing over 100 billion Naira and that is the reason Apex bank placed them on the "No Borrowing list', meaning that they will no longer borrow from any bank in Nigeria and no approval will be given to them for external loans. -

2 Likes

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by alexchiny: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
ak47mann: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!
Imo State Banned From Borrowing More loans.

**external debt hits over N100billion in just few months.

The Imo state government have been declared unfit to borrow more more money by the Nigerian Apex bank, the CBN.
Few months ago, the Debt Management agencies frown at the rising debt profile of Governor Rochas Okorocha's government and the apparent less ability to of the state to pay back these loans in the next 25 years. PEAK of borrowing for the state.

CBN stated that Imo state is owing over 100 billion Naira and that is the reason Apex bank placed them on the "No Borrowing list', meaning that they will no longer borrow from any bank in Nigeria and no approval will be given to them for external loans. -

Nwanne if this is true, open a thread ASAP on it! Daalu!
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
cool cool
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
What am I reading here? I thought Gov Rochas is one of the few gov in Nigeria with near commendable performance? Any way, let me wait and read more comments from those who know better. lipsrsealed
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nwaoguta(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rocha's abubakar okorocha is nothing but a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by chimerase2: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
I voted for dis rochas but not knowing dat de man. Will be a complete failure
He was a bit better wen he was in APGA
But since he joined APC he became de. Devil. Him self
Wat he does in imo state is to BUILD ROUNDABOUT
Rochas okorocha meaning development is only de roundabout and erection of primary skul building
Stwepid man well de bishop dn tell am self
WE WILL VOTE HIM OUT DE WAY WE DID TO OHAKIM aka IKIRI

2 Likes

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by 2Wilywily: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
chimerase2: I voted for dis rochas but not knowing dat de man. Will be a complete failure
Rochas okorocha meaning development is only de roundabout and erection of primary skul building
nah wa for dis Rochas,

2 Likes

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Rad1cal: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
In other words, Roache-@ss Okoroache-cha needs to sit up and be up doing. cool

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Lusola15: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dt MOG is PDP member abi grin grin grin
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by excell12go(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
chimerase2: I voted for dis rochas but not knowing dat de man. Will be a complete failure
WE WILL VOTE HIM OUT DE WAY WE DID TO OHAKIM aka IKIRI

Then do the needfull. Vote him out when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by drnoel: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
someone needed to tell that man Okorocha such to his face. Well Imo state is where his political ambition ends cos he has burnt himself like Orji Uzor.
Also someone should tell him. Its not everytime a wiseman sees or hears something that he talks. He should go back to his drawing board of manifesto and promisses he made and try to fdind out where he went wrong. He has become unpopular in his own state and its a matter of time b4 people push him into the grave he has been digging for others like the people did to Ohakim and Achike.

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Psychedelia(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
AJV Obinna remains true to the God he serves - regardless of the money, regardless of the clown, regardless of the mothafuckin' ruler of the town.
The Catholic Church stays bigger than the government. And all of Okorocha's trojan horses stay irrelevant. Because there'll come a time when his asss will rot in jail... Him and his mothafuckin' pet baby elephant (wife).

1 Like

Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
word
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by owobokiri(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
What has Obinna done to improve the lives of his followers other than to rant and rave every Sunday morning? Owu onye kwuo ya eburu igwe ya Emanuel's college Owerri, Bishop Shanahan College Orlu, name them, all built by the missionaries almost a century ago. . Apart from delivering angry sermons to a bunch of hungry followers, what have these bishops done to improve the lives of them followers? My governor is working. I don't need the pope to tell me that. finito
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Psychedelia: AJV Obinna remains true to the God he serves - regardless of the money, regardless of the clown, regardless of the mothafuckin' ruler of the town.
[s]The Catholic Church stays bigger than the government.[/s] And all of Okorocha's trojan horses stay irrelevant. Because there'll come a time when his asss will rot in jail... Him and his mothafuckin' pet baby elephant (wife).

You can rant online but don't include the cancelled above angry angry angry angry
Re: Imo Allocation Not Your Pocket Money, Cleric Tells Okorocha by chimex38: 4:44am On Nov 26, 2013
If d bishop needs donation in church, he shld approach d govnr & stop rantin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Akiolu / I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.